• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

hazlnut

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Gee, I wonder who taught them to talk like truck drivers -- could be their phony two-faced mom?

1116_palin.pdf

Gee, I wonder who taught them to talk like truck drivers -- could be their phony two-faced mom?

1116_palin.pdf

You read TMZ? Grow a pair of testicles, man.

But no, I am sure that young people only learn naughty words from their mothers and not from their friends or anything.

This has to be by far the single most worthless thread I have ever seen here, but maybe you find the next episode of Jersey Shore worth watching.

Last edited:
You read TMZ? Grow a pair of testicles, man.

But no, I am sure that young people only learn naughty words from their mothers and not from their friends or anything.

This has to be by far the single most worthless thread I have ever seen here, but maybe you find the next episode of Jersey Shore worth watching.

You don't like what he says online so you insult his manhood.. that is kind of ironic, don't ya think? ;)

Maybe your kids will pick that up from you.. :2razz:

like it or not gay is a part of the accepted vernacular of every school age kid, and this has nothing to do with parents or parenting.

like it or not gay is a part of the accepted vernacular of every school age kid, and this has nothing to do with parents or parenting.

Kids may not pick up on it from their parents, but their parents are supposed to correct it and teach them it's bad.

Kids may not pick up on it from their parents, but their parents are supposed to correct it and teach them it's bad.

they can say it is bad until they are blue in the face, it does not change the careless way that the slur is tossed around by their peers nor prevent kids from saying it. I cursed like a sailor when I was a kid, and it was not due to parenting, I never once heard them swear and they constantly stressed how bad and uncivil it may be (trust me on this one.. I knew better than to swear around my parents, and I didn't out of a combination of respect for their views, and a fear for the ramifications), but when my peers tossed it around with nary a thought all of that great parenting got tossed aside in an instant.

Last edited:
**** that. My parents never hid **** from me. If it was for the curse, you realize how much life would suck, right?

And I can't believe that we are arguing about ****ING KIDS cursing! Hell, im still a "kid" in some ways, and I kinda wonder if we have better **** to debate about? No, wait, no we don't. It's about a PALIN, she's not allowed to grow up normally, she's supposed to be PERFECT otherwise the world collapses...

Hmm...Palin, Perfect...that does sort of roll off the tongue...hmm...

stfu hacks. or should I say... FAGS!

Last edited:
they can say it is bad until they are blue in the face, it does not change the careless way that the slur is tossed around by their peers nor prevent kids from saying it. I cursed like a sailor when I was a kid, and it was not due to parenting, I never once heard them swear and they constantly stressed how bad and uncivil it may be (trust me on this one.. I knew better than to swear around my parents, and I didn't out of a combination of respect for their views, and a fear for the ramifications), but when my peers tossed it around with nary a thought all of that great parenting got tossed aside in an instant.

I know we can't hold the parents responsible for everything the kid does, and all they can do it teach them it's bad.. Thankfully, I don't have kids so I don't have to worry about this stuff :)

Not surprising you don't have kids if you believe things work that way. :lol: My son picked up the "that's so gay" thing last year. He's got a few gay "uncles" and 2 parents who support gay rights. I made it clear that under absolutely no circumstance is it ever OK to use gay as an insult. He agreed with me, and I was proud that I was raising such a tolerant and kind child. Then he walked off muttering, "My mom's so gay." :lol:

I agree with Fiddy on the OP. Such a waste of bandwith to even post such a stupid thing.

This thread's gay.

But if we're gonna be critical, I found this abhorrent.

But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting

At least I knew how to spell "you're" when I was that age, Palin must be a bad parent.

Last edited:
yes it is a non story but I wonder if any of it is true.
This doesn't sound like something Bristol would say.
Besides, she's busy with Dancing with the Stars.

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years

I didn't even know they had a show. And I still do not care. Especially since its politicians and their families. They are certain to being scum like most blue bloods.

Not surprising you don't have kids if you believe things work that way. :lol: My son picked up the "that's so gay" thing last year. He's got a few gay "uncles" and 2 parents who support gay rights. I made it clear that under absolutely no circumstance is it ever OK to use gay as an insult. He agreed with me, and I was proud that I was raising such a tolerant and kind child. Then he walked off muttering, "My mom's so gay." :lol:

I agree with Fiddy on the OP. Such a waste of bandwith to even post such a stupid thing.

kids will be kids, agreed. but bristol is a mom and should absolutely know better, in her position, than to engage in internet bull****. WE can, but we aren't public persons.

Oh, please. Like you'd give a **** if she weren't a Palin.

I find this to be a non-issue. I also disagree that Bristol is hot. She's pretty, but not hot.

Purrrrrrs

kids will be kids, agreed. but bristol is a mom and should absolutely know better, in her position, than to engage in internet bull****. WE can, but we aren't public persons.

Read the quote... it was Willow that called the guy "gay", not Bristol.

I love it when people jump in and make comments without bothering to read the OP.

Read the quote... it was Willow that called the guy "gay", not Bristol.

I love it when people jump in and make comments without bothering to read the OP.

oh hush....bristol also joined in on the fun, and she should know better. i love it when people make comments without bothering to read the op.

oh hush....bristol also joined in on the fun, and she should know better. i love it when people make comments without bothering to read the op.

Ahh, so teenagers quit cussing as soon as they reach 20 ?? Or should they quit when they become mothers?? Which is it??

just more bleeding heart hand wringing over nothing. oooooh, someone used the phrase "you are gay" and the word "faggot". OMFG...next thing you know they will be bashing unsuspecting homosexuals over the head with baseball bats. :2bigcry:

To be as stupid and incompetent as she obviously must be..the liberals sure do spend an awful lot of time looking for crap to try to make Palin look bad. They must really be afraid of her for some reason :shrug:

Last edited:
Ahh, so teenagers quit cussing as soon as they reach 20 ?? Or should they quit when they become mothers?? Which is it??

can never admit when you're wrong, can you?

i don't care about palin, but you can bet your ass she indicative of the entire hillbilly ****ing family. no, gill, people don't stop cussing, nor do they stop bad behavior. she is, however, in the public eye and stupid for participating in that crap.

Even if this story is 100% true I know quite a number of people in my life that have done dumber and crazier things than this. Theyre young girls and need to be given a break every now and then. This story is pointless. If and when one of these girls runs for public office or something then it's all fair game but until then they are kids who , amazingly, talk like all the other kids do.

I agree it is a stupid thing to debate.. I don't personally know the Palin's parenting skills......... and their kids, are kids. Kids do stupid stuff all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom