• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin is back and running for Congress...

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.
Clearly still watching way too much Fox News. LOL.

Do you think that only people you approve of should be allowed to run for elected office?

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.

Translation: Demand for crazy among the GOP base is at an all time high and I intend to capitalize on it!

Do you think that only people you approve of should be allowed to run for elected office?
Do you think discussing her radical idiocy equates to disallowing her from running for office? Not sure how you could jump to that conclusion unless you're wearing a jet pack full of nonsense.

Never forget!

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil.

Leave it up to Alaskans to decide and have another cup of tea.

Intellectually speaking, seated next to AOC she’ll look like a combination of Daniel Webster and Patrick Moynihan.

did I say that? But you have to admit, there are SO many in her party that seem to be living in the alt reality and lack education.

Intellectually speaking, seated next to AOC she’ll look like a combination of Daniel Webster and Patrick Moynihan.
I appreciate you don't like AOC's policies, but to compare her level of intelligence unfavorably to Palin's, likewise does not reflect well on you.
Stated alternatively: you are smarter than that.

I appreciate you don't like AOC's policies, but to compare her level of intelligence unfavorably to Palin's, likewise does not reflect well on you.
Stated alternatively: you are smarter than that.
No, I’m completely serious. I don’t find Pailin to be a particularly bright politician, but she’s a Mensa candidate compared to AOC.

OK, which one of you jokers gave the pig lipstick again?

They’ll finally find Obama’s secret birth certificate, Jewish space lasers, and the real results of the 2020 election… any one of these days now.
Oh shit, if she and MTG end up at the same table it will be like an intellectual black hole. A sucking void of stupidity from which there is no escape!

No, I’m completely serious. I don’t find Pailin to be a particularly bright politician, but she’s a Mensa candidate compared to AOC.
Really?

While in high school, AOC finished second in in the microbiology category in the Intel International Science Fair with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. She graduated cum laude from Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.

Conversely, to earn her bachelor's degree, Palin did a short stint at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, then soon transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester. Then enrolled at a community college, North Idaho College, for a semester, then transferred to the University of Idaho for 1 year, then to the Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska. Then back to the University of Idaho to finish a bachelor's degree in communications.

I appreciate education is but one indicator of someone's likely intelligence but nothing that Palin has ever said in public suggests anything other than she has the smarts of your average community college student. If you think that puts her head and shoulders above AOC, you've admitted you have -0- objectivity on the subject.

I don't care for AOC. I think she has a lot of growing up to do both politically and non politically but she is very, very smart. I don't know if you caught her speech on the floor after those terrible insults and threats from her fellow Congressman but Like her politics or not it was well delivered, well articulated and expressed passionately. Palin is an intellectual dolt. She is uneducated, poorly spoken and as I often say...when you scratch the surface, you scratch the bottom. I can separate ideology from intellect.

Edited to provide correct timing on her speech.

I can see how you'd get that impression when you let right wing propaganda cherry pick everything you know about her.

Back
Top Bottom