• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin is back and running for Congress...

No, what followed is laughter from a few people who care more about the opinions of others, i.e. how they're seen, than they do the validity of their own opinions. Unlike so many on the left, I don't hold the opinions I do so that I can look good in front of others. I hold them because I believe them to be accurate. I may be right or I may be wrong, but the very last thing I will do is make an assertion because I want to impress someone else.
You needn't ever worry about that.

I neither know nor care. Imo all citizens of a democracy have a right to stand for elected office. If they do not have that right the state in question has ceased to be a democracy.
You are having an argument that nobody is having.

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.
Clearly still watching way too much Fox News. LOL.

Easily in the top 10 dumbest politicians in America.

Back
Top Bottom