• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin is back and running for Congress...

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.
Clearly still watching way too much Fox News. LOL.

This is just brilliant news Now we have the three GOP stooges. Palin, Boebert and MTG.

Tina Fey will be able to get a bump in pay.
(golf clap)

Intellectually speaking, seated next to AOC she’ll look like a combination of Daniel Webster and Patrick Moynihan.
Wow, that is an incredibly insipid post.

Do you think she's still a member of the Alaska Independence Party? Or just a secret supporter.
I neither know nor care. Imo all citizens of a democracy have a right to stand for elected office. If they do not have that right the state in question has ceased to be a democracy.

I neither know nor care. Imo all citizens of a democracy have a right to stand for elected office. If they do not have that right the state in question has ceased to be a democracy.
And all the citizens of a democracy have a right to voice their opinion of anyone standing for elected office. Right? Citizens of any political persuasion. Right? If they do not have that right blahblahblah...

Do you think that only people you approve of should be allowed to run for elected office?
Who said she shouldn't be "allowed" to run? She's allowed to run, and we're allowed to call her a f***ing idiot who is unfit for office.

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.

Can you say Madame Speaker? Say it. Speaker Palin. It has a nice ring to it.

She should go get a job.... she's ridden the public money horse long enough.

She reads all of them, don't you remember?
as i recall, she was unable to tell katie couric the name of even one media source

such a gotcha question ... but that didn't prevent palin from whining that it was

1649114605004.png

We can only hope the people of Alaska have more sense this time and avoid Palin like the plague.

Intellectually speaking, seated next to AOC she’ll look like a combination of Daniel Webster and Patrick Moynihan.

Not my favorite politician to run, but would take her over "the squad" any day of the week.

Really?

While in high school, AOC finished second in in the microbiology category in the Intel International Science Fair with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. She graduated cum laude from Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.

Conversely, to earn her bachelor's degree, Palin did a short stint at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, then soon transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester. Then enrolled at a community college, North Idaho College, for a semester, then transferred to the University of Idaho for 1 year, then to the Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska. Then back to the University of Idaho to finish a bachelor's degree in communications.

I appreciate education is but one indicator of someone's likely intelligence but nothing that Palin has ever said in public suggests anything other than she has the smarts of your average community college student. If you think that puts her head and shoulders above AOC, you've admitted you have -0- objectivity on the subject.

She could have an IQ of 200 and 10 PHD's...but if she's a radical leftwing liberal working on woke left policies, she's still an idiot.

She could have an IQ of 200 and 10 PHD's...but if she's a radical leftwing liberal working on woke left policies, she's still an idiot.
at least the progressives have some policies that actually help Americans, unlike the GOP who excel in voting suppression, gerrymandering and favoring Russia their "friend." Please name some policies that the GOP is running on.

Really?

While in high school, AOC finished second in in the microbiology category in the Intel International Science Fair with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. She graduated cum laude from Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.

Conversely, to earn her bachelor's degree, Palin did a short stint at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, then soon transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester. Then enrolled at a community college, North Idaho College, for a semester, then transferred to the University of Idaho for 1 year, then to the Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska. Then back to the University of Idaho to finish a bachelor's degree in communications.

I appreciate education is but one indicator of someone's likely intelligence but nothing that Palin has ever said in public suggests anything other than she has the smarts of your average community college student. If you think that puts her head and shoulders above AOC, you've admitted you have -0- objectivity on the subject.
Well-struck, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom