• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin is back and running for Congress...

I think generally speaking the GOP and its voters are less educated than Dems. and Indy's, some much more so than others...a few come to mind, LOL.

If you want to see what "triggered' looks like just assert AOC is dumber than Palin and read what follows.

when you publicly state an opinion that is so stupid, you are going to get called out on it. Don't want people to think you are an idiot, keep your opinions to yourself.
Do you want to guess whether or not I value your opinion of me?

I don't care what you want. My opinion on AOC is what it is, and whether you agree with that opinion is of no concern.

Your obvious inability to provide any evidence to support your opinions shows that you have zero credibility and it also shows an obvious lack of intellectual honesty. It just makes you "feel good" to spout right-wing gibberish.

You can say what you want about me, at least I try to back up my opinions with facts and direct quotes.

If you want to see what "triggered' looks like just assert AOC is dumber than Palin and read what follows.
By that, I assume you were surprised that on an internet message board discussing politics, you received several responses disagreeing with your premise that AOC makes Palin look like a mensa candidate? If so, why?

You've been around long enough, you must appreciate the more outlandish (read idiotic) the post, the more likely it is to garner multiple responses in opposition.

Your obvious inability to provide any evidence to support your opinions shows that you have zero credibility and it also shows an obvious lack of intellectual honesty. It just makes you "feel good" to spout right-wing gibberish.

You can say what you want about me, at least I try to back up my opinions with facts and direct quotes.
You may try, but you rarely succeed.

By that, I assume you were surprised that on an internet message board discussing politics, you received several responses disagreeing with your premise that AOC makes Palin look like a mensa candidate? If so, why?

You've been around long enough, you must appreciate the more outlandish (read idiotic) the post, the more likely it is to garner multiple responses in opposition.
I know why the comments are coming. Palin is one of the left's great punching bags (and not without reason). That I put one of their darlings below her has sent them over the edge.

It's just an opinion, and given the subject matter, a highly subjective one. That it drives them this crazy says far more about them than me.

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.
Clearly still watching way too much Fox News. LOL.

She was the first of the rw bimbos. MTG, Bobert, Blackburn, and even Haley are starting to sound even worse that Palin now.

What followed was a bunch of people laughing at how wrong you are. Nice try but the projection here is obvious.

What followed was a bunch of people laughing at how wrong you are. Nice try but the projection here is obvious.
No, what followed is laughter from a few people who care more about the opinions of others, i.e. how they're seen, than they do the validity of their own opinions. Unlike so many on the left, I don't hold the opinions I do so that I can look good in front of others. I hold them because I believe them to be accurate. I may be right or I may be wrong, but the very last thing I will do is make an assertion because I want to impress someone else.

Ms. Palin probably had quite a bit to do with the loss of McCain back in 2008.

I know why the comments are coming. Palin is one of the left's great punching bags (and not without reason). That I put one of their darlings below her has sent them over the edge.

It's just an opinion, and given the subject matter, a highly subjective one. That it drives them this crazy says far more about them than me.
Fair enough.
Palin is definitely better looking if we are sticking with subjective opinions.

Fair enough.
Palin is definitely better looking if we are sticking with subjective opinions.
See, there you go. I find AOC better looking. But I'm not sure I'd want to have a long conversation with either.

Amazing that someone that shit-for-brains stupid is still trying to be relevant.

But then again, the repubs are that shit-for-brains stupid enough to embrace that vapid twit.

I wonder if there will be some rivalry. Will Palin get along with Boebert and Greene or will she want to reclaim her crown as the Queen of Crazy?

Back
Top Bottom