• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin is back and running for Congress...

No, I’m completely serious. I don’t find Pailin to be a particularly bright politician, but she’s a Mensa candidate compared to AOC.

This recent quote from AOC about that idiot Cawthorn and the Republican Party is as astute as it gets. --

"Not sure why Republicans are acting so shocked by Cawthorn's alleged revelations about their party," the New York Democrat wrote on Twitter.

"One of their members (Matt Gaetz) is being investigated for sex trafficking a minor and they've been pretty OK w/ that".

The fact is that AOC has more wisdom than any current member of the Republican Party.

Please provide something remotely as observant as this that Palin has said. That's right....NEVER.

Really?

While in high school, AOC finished second in in the microbiology category in the Intel International Science Fair with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. She graduated cum laude from Boston University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.

Conversely, to earn her bachelor's degree, Palin did a short stint at the University of Hawaii at Hilo, then soon transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester. Then enrolled at a community college, North Idaho College, for a semester, then transferred to the University of Idaho for 1 year, then to the Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska. Then back to the University of Idaho to finish a bachelor's degree in communications.

I appreciate education is but one indicator of someone's likely intelligence but nothing that Palin has ever said in public suggests anything other than she has the smarts of your average community college student. If you think that puts her head and shoulders above AOC, you've admitted you have -0- objectivity on the subject.
There are foolish people with degrees and many smart folks without thim. Personally, one of the most creative thinkers I know never finished high school.

I've listened to the AOC speak, and I've long since concluded she's an idiot. And it's not just political differences. I have my disagreements with folks like Hillary Clinton, RBG, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and many others on the left but no one could credibly call those people stupid; they're all intelligent. AOC, conversely, is a telegenic nitwit. We would all be better served if she left The Hill and signed up with The View.

I don't care for AOC. I think she has a lot of growing up to do both politically and non politically but she is very, very smart. I don't know if you caught her speech on the floor after those terrible insults and threats from her fellow Congressman but Like her politics or not it was well delivered, well articulated and expressed passionately. Palin is an intellectual dolt. She is uneducated, poorly spoken and as I often say...when you scratch the surface, you scratch the bottom. I can separate ideology from intellect.

Edited to provide correct timing on her speech.
Palin at least ran a state and ran it well. I'm not sure AOC could manage a bake sale.

She abandoned the last post she was elected to.

I should imagine she's improved with age and lack of experience?

This recent quote from AOC about that idiot Cawthorn and the Republican Party is as astute as it gets. --

"Not sure why Republicans are acting so shocked by Cawthorn's alleged revelations about their party," the New York Democrat wrote on Twitter.

"One of their members (Matt Gaetz) is being investigated for sex trafficking a minor and they've been pretty OK w/ that".

The fact is that AOC has more wisdom than any current member of the Republican Party.

Please provide something remotely as observant as this that Palin has said. That's right....NEVER.
Can't recall, was that because Cawthorn wanted to date her?

She abandoned the last post she was elected to.

I should imagine she's improved with age and lack of experience?
These rapid partisans will back Palin because she has super eye sight and can see russia from her front porch

She is a smart human.

She says she is going to "run" on the "radical left" among other topics. Still an idiot, Palin. The only thing radical, is your mind hon.
America is at a tipping point,” she said in the statement. “As I’ve watched the far left destroy the country, I knew I had to step up and join the fight.”

Truly proof the woman is still in an alt reality, probably of the dreaded Trump Cult.
Clearly still watching way too much Fox News. LOL.

If your assessment is correct, then I suppose she'll lose.

We'll see.

Do you think that only people you approve of should be allowed to run for elected office?
Do you think she's still a member of the Alaska Independence Party? Or just a secret supporter.

Palin at least ran a state and ran it well. I'm not sure AOC could manage a bake sale.

How do you know? Why did she quit?

I'll give this to Palin....at least back in 2009, she understood that she was in way over her head. That's why she said goodbye to politics for the past decade.

When this rube starts having to answer reporters' questions again and the "deer in the headlights" nightmares that she used to have start returning, she'll back out of this House race.

Can't recall, was that because Cawthorn wanted to date her?
LOL that clapback still has you guys triggered? She's so good at this.

The Congress is full of idiots.

So what's wrong if Ms. P. joins the club?

She would fit right in.

I don't care what you want. My opinion on AOC is what it is, and whether you agree with that opinion is of no concern.
when you publicly state an opinion that is so stupid, you are going to get called out on it. Don't want people to think you are an idiot, keep your opinions to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom