• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin flops with weird speech about immigrants ‘seduced’ with ‘teddy bears.....

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Sarah Palin flops with weird speech about immigrants ‘seduced’ with ‘teddy bears and soccer balls’
Sarah Palin flops with weird speech about immigrants ‘seduced’ with ‘teddy bears and soccer balls’

“Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin didn’t get the reaction she wanted during her speech promoting Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy to the Milwaukee County Republican Party on Friday night ………………………

…………….. The Washington Post noted that the former vice-presidential candidate had received no applause eight minutes into her speech, though there were “some eye rolls and phone checking.”

Palin was there as a surrogate for Trump in advance of next week’s state GOP primary. The party’s other presidential candidates, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, also spoke at the event.

The crowd did give Palin some polite applause toward the end of her remarks, during which she thanked the audience “for your graciousness in allowing me to crash your fish fry”……………..

I listened to her ramble.....the audience had it breath taken away is "shock"..............

I had no idea of what she was talking about.....or has any idea if it helped or hurt Trump.........

IMHO...............I think she's crazy

Re: Sarah Palin flops with weird speech about immigrants ‘seduced’ with ‘teddy bears.

The fact that Sarah Palin can still draw some sort of audience should frighten the hell out of all of us.

Re: Sarah Palin flops with weird speech about immigrants ‘seduced’ with ‘teddy bears.

“Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin didn’t get the reaction she wanted during her speech promoting Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy to the Milwaukee County Republican Party on Friday night ………………………

…………….. The Washington Post noted that the former vice-presidential candidate had received no applause eight minutes into her speech, though there were “some eye rolls and phone checking.”

Palin was there as a surrogate for Trump in advance of next week’s state GOP primary. The party’s other presidential candidates, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, also spoke at the event.

The crowd did give Palin some polite applause toward the end of her remarks, during which she thanked the audience “for your graciousness in allowing me to crash your fish fry”……………..

I listened to her ramble.....the audience had it breath taken away is "shock"..............

I had no idea of what she was talking about.....or has any idea if it helped or hurt Trump.........

When the children first started flooding the border last year, Ted Cruz was part of an effort to bring humanitarian supplies to where they were being held. The Trumpettes are holding this up as some kind of evidence that he's secretly soft on immigration.

Cause, you know, feeding a hungry child, or bringing them a blanket, or a soccer ball is just wrong... :roll:

When the children first started flooding the border last year, Ted Cruz was part of an effort to bring humanitarian supplies to where they were being held. The Trumpettes are holding this up as some kind of evidence that he's secretly soft on immigration.

Cause, you know, feeding a hungry child, or bringing them a blanket, or a soccer ball is just wrong... :roll:

Trump has no shame and will go to any end to "win".................he is not a good man

Trump has no shame and will go to any end to "win".................he is not a good man

More and more I wonder if he's trapped. A couple of former staffers and people involved have come out now and said that he only ever intended to be a protest candidate.

How much sense does it make if you switch and view the history of this race through the lense of a man trying to say enough crazy things to provide a wellspring of protest against the political "establishment", but also enough to turn off enough voters that he can't win..... but who gets trapped when the voters refuse to be rational, and support him all the more the more ridiculous he acts?

More and more I wonder if he's trapped. A couple of former staffers and people involved have come out now and said that he only ever intended to be a protest candidate.

How much sense does it make if you switch and view the history of this race through the lense of a man trying to say enough crazy things to provide a wellspring of protest against the political "establishment", but also enough to turn off enough voters that he can't win..... but who gets trapped when the voters refuse to be rational, and support him all the more the more ridiculous he acts?

He sure is a piece of work as they say..............

And I agree Trump.....I believe........just started to run for the publicity and when he saw how folks responder to the "hate" message and outrageous comments and attacks he was using............then he began IMHO to think he could make a real run for the presidency

These are crazy times 'fersure..........

BTW

Thanks for your thoughtful remarks......

And this is surprising?

Palin is good for comic relief and not much else.

I would call it a Terry Gilliam film...

I heard parts of the speech...absolute nuttery.

And this is surprising?

Palin is good for comic relief and not much else.

Surprising not...............its how deep she fell.............But's funny how things work out............Now for the first time ever in HCI (Obamacare)psychological disorders are covered ..........

I heard parts of the speech...absolute nuttery.

I once actually listened to a live broadcast of a speech she was giving in the Boston Common. It was one single run-on sentence - which made very little sense - and lasted an entire twenty minutes. She's like Hunter Thompson at the end of a long and brutal day. Just plain incoherent (and a lot less intelligent to boot).

Back
Top Bottom