• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the fake Christian

Once again, you have trouble debating honestly. Look, I get it, that's all you've got. Everything else anti-Trump fails. You have yourselves to blame for Trump being president and you will have yourselves to blame for Trump being re-elected. The Trump coffers are bulging at the seems compared to the Dems and swing state polls are swinging to Trump. You guys keep shooting yourselves in the foot again and again and again and you never seem to even realize it. It's rather hilarious to watch.

Once again, you have trouble reading threads that aren't those of your fellow citizens of Trump Fan Nation tossing their panties at his feet.

This thread isn't about Nancy Pelosi. It also isn't about Trump's poll numbers, Trump being re-elected, Trump's coffers, or your crush Trump. It's about the lying pig Sarah Sanders making fun of disabilities.

Start a thread where you can drool about Trump and your massive crush on him.

Once again, you have trouble reading threads that aren't those of your fellow citizens of Trump Fan Nation tossing their panties at his feet.

This thread isn't about Nancy Pelosi. It also isn't about Trump's poll numbers, Trump being re-elected, Trump's coffers, or your crush Trump. It's about the lying pig Sarah Sanders making fun of disabilities.

Start a thread where you can drool about Trump and your massive crush on him.

Didn't realize you were the moderator police. I don't care what you think. This thread was about someone claiming Sarah Huckabee Sanders was a fake Christian and merely pointed out that so was Pelosi. Of course the left don't want to talk about Pelosi, they've got their narrative to push.

Didn't realize you were the moderator police. I don't care what you think. This thread was about someone claiming Sarah Huckabee Sanders was a fake Christian and merely pointed out that so was Pelosi. Of course the left don't want to talk about Pelosi, they've got their narrative to push.

I never claimed to be the moderator police. I started this thread. Start your own thread about your crush Trump and your nightmare Pelosi.

Only a piece of **** makes fun of someone who stutters, like idiots who support Trump and fake Christians, both of which describe Sanders.

I-I-I-I-I find it f-f-f-f-****ing hysterical p-p-p-p-p-people get so worked up over n-n-n-n-nothing.

I-I-I-I-I find it f-f-f-f-****ing hysterical p-p-p-p-p-people get so worked up over n-n-n-n-nothing.

Yes, we all know you enjoy making fun of people with disabilities. Nobody ever said anyone in Trump Fan Nation has a shred of decency or brains.

Did Trump send you a new pair of his dirty tighty whities to chew on for Christmas?

Yes, we all know you enjoy making fun of people with disabilities. Nobody ever said anyone in Trump Fan Nation has a shred of decency or brains.

Did Trump send you a new pair of his dirty tighty whities to chew on for Christmas?

:2funny:

I never claimed to be the moderator police. I started this thread. Start your own thread about your crush Trump and your nightmare Pelosi.

Just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean they can dictate what the responses are. Apparently you just wanted to start a thread where only lefties could reply and give you a pat on the back to make you feel good. I don't need to start a new thread about Nancy Pelosi being a fake Catholic. This thread is fine.

Just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean they can dictate what the responses are. Apparently you just wanted to start a thread where only lefties could reply and give you a pat on the back to make you feel good. I don't need to start a new thread about Nancy Pelosi being a fake Catholic. This thread is fine.

So does this mean you're finally finished using my thread about Sanders to moon over Trump? Thank God.

So does this mean you're finally finished using my thread about Sanders to moon over Trump? Thank God.

Sarah Sanders did the same job as every other press secretary. Obama's press secretaries lied all the time. So did every other presidents. I don't understand why the left believes that the White House press secretary should be an anti-Trumper. What world do they live in?

Hate and personal attack are the only weapons the obsessed TDS sufferers seem to cling to.

The President is constantly attacked for the words he uses, but if you use the same tactics against someone on the other side, your faith and everything else about you should be attacked.

Can the terminal TDS suffers be anymore pathetic, or obvious?

Sarah Sanders did the same job as every other press secretary. Obama's press secretaries lied all the time. So did every other presidents. I don't understand why the left believes that the White House press secretary should be an anti-Trumper. What world do they live in?

This isn't about Obama or his press secretaries either, unless they also made fun of people with disabilities. Link to that?

This isn't about Obama or his press secretaries either, unless they also made fun of people with disabilities. Link to that?

You were talking about the job description of White House press secretaries.

Hate and personal attack are the only weapons the obsessed TDS sufferers seem to cling to.

The President is constantly attacked for the words he uses, but if you use the same tactics against someone on the other side, your faith and everything else about you should be attacked.

Can the terminal TDS suffers be anymore pathetic, or obvious?

Can Trump supporters be any more delusional about the orange retard they elected?

I know you want to get in good with your crush Trump, but you don't need to lie to do it. You can just send him love letters and toss your undies at his feet at rallies.

I never said anything about the job description of WH Press Secretaries.

You lie as badly as Sanders does.

It's the job of White House press secretary to make fun of people's disabilities? That's a new one and a new low from you excusing it.

It's the job of White House press secretary to make fun of people's disabilities? That's a new one and a new low from you excusing it.

Oh Jesus. Here we go with the kool aid and TDS again. A Trump press secretary is not supposed to be an anti-Trumper, just as an Obama press secretary was not supposed to be Rush Limbaugh or the like.

He lied. I never talked about her job as a Press Secretary. She hasn't been PS for months. She left after he lie about her imaginary friends in the FBI came to light.

She is just a reprehensible piece of **** fake Christian.

Oh Jesus. Here we go with the kool aid and TDS again. A Trump press secretary is not supposed to be an anti-Trumper, just as an Obama press secretary was not supposed to be Rush Limbaugh or the like.

No one said they should, but they shouldn't be making fun of someone's disability either. Does that fact and decency escape you? Clearly it does.

No one said they should, but they shouldn't be making fun of someone's disability either. Does that fact and decency escape you? Clearly it does.

Things are in your head. You need to quit drinking the kool aid. You also claimed that Trump said ALL Mexicans were rapists and that he backs white nationalists.

Things are in your head. You need to quit drinking the kool aid. You also claimed that Trump said ALL Mexicans were rapists and that he backs white nationalists.

So you are now claiming that she wasn't making fun of Biden's stutter? Seriously? I think it's YOU who has been drinking too much Koolaid. You're all over the place with your comments, did you forget the topic of the thread? Here's a hint, it's not about Trump, Mexico, Pelosi, it is about Sarah Sanders being the piece of **** we know her to be for making fun of someone's disability. Do try and keep up instead of having your comments look like frothing pieces of slobber that you spit on your keyboard.

So you are now claiming that she wasn't making fun of Biden's stutter? Seriously? I think it's YOU who has been drinking too much Koolaid. You're all over the place with your comments, did you forget the topic of the thread? Here's a hint, it's not about Trump, Mexico, Pelosi, it is about Sarah Sanders being the piece of **** we know her to be for making fun of someone's disability. Do try and keep up instead of having your comments look like frothing pieces of slobber that you spit on your keyboard.

Ummmm. If I remember right, she apologized? Everyone says things they shouldn't have. She apologized. It's over.

Ummmm. If I remember right, she apologized? Everyone says things they shouldn't have. She apologized. It's over.

No, she didn't apologize. She only apologized because she didn't think it was a disability. It's ok to make fun of stuttering as long as it isn't life long to her. Sorry but she is a deplorable bitch and she can burn in hell with her hypocrite father and all the other Trump supporters out there.

No, she didn't apologize. She only apologized because she didn't think it was a disability. It's ok to make fun of stuttering as long as it isn't life long to her. Sorry but she is a deplorable bitch and she can burn in hell with her hypocrite father and all the other Trump supporters out there.

You guys are too funny. You say, "No, she didn't apologize" with your next words being, "She only apologized". I just can't make this stuff up.

You guys are too funny. You say, "No, she didn't apologize" with your next words being, "She only apologized". I just can't make this stuff up.

She apologized for the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if it was a situational stutter or life long disability, she should have apologized for the tweet PERIOD. She didn't. Typical lying from you again. Why is it Trump supporters cannot post without lying?

She apologized for the wrong thing. It doesn't matter if it was a situational stutter or life long disability, she should have apologized for the tweet PERIOD. She didn't. Typical lying from you again. Why is it Trump supporters cannot post without lying?

Nothing makes you guys happy.

Back
Top Bottom