• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked at her

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

Hey, if you've got a crush on the guy, go for it.

Okay, so now this is about me, and not about why you think it is funny to sleep with dictators who murder their families.

You should teach a class in hole digging.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

Okay, so now this is about me, and not about why you think it is funny to sleep with dictators who murder their families.
The Hatuey doth protest too much, methinks.

I can't wait for Trump to be out of office, of course because the country will then heal itself, but also because then the gloves come off and we get many of the behind the scenes stories. The real gutter trash crap that went on.

And if Donald Trump starts crashing in court over things like bank fraud and tax fraud, then even more people will come out with more true stories.

He may end up needing Social Security.

He better not need it. He has a plan to ditch its funding source after he wins re-election.

The Hatuey doth protest too much, methinks.
Taylor, I think your thinking is broken. You're going on and on about how funny it is to sleep with dictators who murder entire generations of families regularly.

Why is that so funny to you?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Lmao, nothing funnier than watching Taylor run from his own comments.

Just another Friday at DP.

------------------------

Taylor, I think your thinking is broken. You're going on and on about how funny it is to sleep with dictators who murder entire generations of families regularly.

Why is that so funny to you?

------------------------

Hatuey got bored playing with hisself, so he made him a strawman. How cute!

Hatuey got bored playing with hisself, so he made him a strawman. How cute!

You just said it was funny to tell Sarah Huckabee to take one for the team, with a murderous dictator.

Now it is a strawman.

The hole you dug is very nice.

------------------------

Poor Hatuey. Always looking up to see what's flying over.

Poor Hatuey. Always looking up to see what's flying over.
Shadow quoting?

That is the cowardice I expect. Maybe people just dont get what is funny about sleeping with murderous dictators.

------------------------

Screw Sarah Huckabee. .

That is what trump was suggesting. I personally am more attracted to honest and integrity.

That woman justified locking kids up in cages, and the thing we care about is whether Trump told her to suck North Korean dick.

Seriously?

------------------------

The cages were used during the Obama administration.

Back
Top Bottom