• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked at her

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

Screw Sarah Huckabee. She has propagated so many lies and dumbed down so many Americans, I think she should be put in karma-jail.

She sold her soul to the devil. So, as far as I am concerned, she can now go to hell to do her time.

And what's wrong with Lil' Kim? His eyesight must be really bad.

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

Or maybe next time he won’t make the mistake of bringing a woman who does nothing but bitch and moan about minor things on diplomatic missions.

Sure. We know how hard Trump concentrates on things.

All that yapping probably threw off his game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You go ahead and be angry and outraged for her. Those of us who arent hate-filled, Puritanical leftists find it funny.

Again, what he did was textbook sexual harassment. That some people are too stupid to understand why is how it continues to happen.

Yawn. Wtf do you want the President to do about the fact that Kim Jong Un winked at his press secretary? If a person can’t experience that and the inevitable jokes that follow without falling to pieces then they have no business going on diplomatic missions.

Yawn. So sexual harassment is ok with Trumpers. Just gram em by the *****. It's all good because he was just joking. Same with all of his other crimes to Trumpers.

Yawn. So sexual harassment is ok with Trumpers. Just gram em by the *****. It's all good because he was just joking. Same with all of his other crimes to Trumpers.

It’s fine with me. Feminist whines have no place in diplomatic missions. Some of the greatest accomplishments in diplomatic and military history have been accomplished by indulging “sexual harassment.”

Screw Sarah Huckabee. She has propagated so many lies and dumbed down so many Americans, I think she should be put in karma-jail.

She sold her soul to the devil. So, as far as I am concerned, she can now go to hell to do her time.

And what's wrong with Lil' Kim? His eyesight must be really bad.

If you know anything about me, you will know I loathe her. But why is it so hard to call out the Tangerine for sexual harassment? You can't pull that **** in the workplace.

It’s fine with me. Feminist whines have no place in diplomatic missions.

So you are fine with grabbing women by the and sexually harassing them at work?

So you are fine with grabbing women by the and sexually harassing them at work?

Some of the greatest accomplishments in diplomatic and military history have been accomplished by indulging “sexual harassment.” So if by “work” you mean diplomacy or military missions then the answer should obviously be yes. If throwing Sarah Sanders to the winking wolves means gains in national and regional security then I don’t have any problem with the suggestion.

If you know anything about me, you will know I loathe her. But why is it so hard to call out the Tangerine for sexual harassment? You can't pull that **** in the workplace.

Just what good would it do calling out the *****-Grabber-In-Chief, who pays off his whores to keep quiet, and walks in the room with naked contestants in a beauty contest who has an immigrant mail-order trophy wife?

If any of that mattered it would have mattered a long time before now.

Or maybe next time he won’t make the mistake of bringing a woman who does nothing but bitch and moan about minor things on diplomatic missions. Or maybe he’ll bring a CIA professional instead of an ogre with permanent resting bitch face. Who knows. But knowing how to exploit an enemy doesn’t make him bad at his job. If Kim wants Sanders then it’s worth asking.

Was Sanders complaining about it in her book or was she just relaying what she thought was a funny story?

Yes, it's okay with them. They are willing to support this man who would be in serious trouble outside of his current role because he's making America white for them again.

I'm a lifelong Republican and there is no other explanation for me as to why the right puts up with him.

Again, what he did was textbook sexual harassment. That some people are too stupid to understand why is how it continues to happen.

Is that right? Well professor, if you can tell a textbook from a coloring book, open it up and back up your claim for me please. Thanks.

Is that right? Well professor, if you can tell a textbook from a coloring book, open it up and back up your claim for me please. Thanks.

Why don't you try that at your job and see what happens?

And stupid stupid women support him.

He's a vile, perverted, disgusting man, and in private business he would lose his job in a nano second for that kind of comment.

This is what the Evangelicals and "party of family values" supports.

Not according to Fletch.

Why don't you try that at your job and see what happens?

So you dont have access to textbooks after all. Thats what I thought.

So you dont have access to textbooks after all. Thats what I thought.

Eh, don’t bother. Top Cat thinks our military, intelligence apparatus, and diplomatic institutions should be operated like a McDonald’s and instead of exploiting the weakness of our enemies we must call their HR department and pepper them with anti-sexual harassment videos.

So... taking one for the team with dictators who murder and torture people so the US can further a political agenda is... funny because they're gross?

Yikes.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about
Like I said... you guys have no sense of humor. It's been replaced with golf claps and head nods for "comedians" who make snarky comments.

<Clap> <Clap> <Clap> "Ohhh! BURN!" *Head Nod* <Clap> <Clap>

Like I said... you guys have no sense of humor. It's been replaced with golf claps and head nods for "comedians" who make snarky comments.

<Clap> <Clap> <Clap> "Ohhh! BURN!" *Head Nod* <Clap> <Clap>

Whats so funny about sleeping with dictators who torture and murder their own people, Taylor?

Don't be shy.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Whats so funny about sleeping with dictators who torture and murder their own people, Taylor?
Hey, I wasn't laughing at you.

Hey, I wasn't laughing at you.
Okay, so you wont say what is funny about sleeping with dictators who murder their own families?

Are you trying to have the last word cause you've failed at playing it all off as somr joke?

------------------------

Okay, so you wont say what is funny about sleeping with dictators who murder their own families?
Hey, if you've got a crush on the guy, go for it. Don't let any insecurities about people laughing get in your way.

Back
Top Bottom