• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked at her

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

It’s funny. Some people desperately need a sense of humor.

Re: Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her ‘take one for the team’ after Kim Jong Un winked

It’s funny. Some people desperately need a sense of humor.

Dude, this was blatant sexual harassment. It may have been a joke. But you just can't do that in the workplace. She could have easily sued his ass and won.

Actually it is blatant Sexual Harrasment.

You go ahead and be angry and outraged for her. Those of us who arent hate-filled, Puritanical leftists find it funny.

You go ahead and be angry and outraged for her. Those of us who arent hate-filled, Puritanical leftists find it funny.

You think everything Ttump does is funny.

This seems like a joke. A tasteless and crude joke, but a joke. Most people like crude jokes sometimes, so...shrug

I can't wait for Trump to be out of office, of course because the country will then heal itself, but also because then the gloves come off and we get many of the behind the scenes stories. The real gutter trash crap that went on.

And if Donald Trump starts crashing in court over things like bank fraud and tax fraud, then even more people will come out with more true stories.

He may end up needing Social Security.

He owes Deutsche Bank more than he reportedly has in his bank account, so technically he's already broke.

That woman justified locking kids up in cages, and the thing we care about is whether Trump told her to suck North Korean dick.

Seriously?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I care. She's a terrible person, but do you think he reserves that behavior for just Sarah Slanders? And John Kelly should be shot into the sun. Remember: there are no respectable Republicans.

He owes Deutsche Bank more than he reportedly has in his bank account, so technically he's already broke.

remember when he said he was worth 12 Billion?

remember when he said he was worth 12 Billion?

I do; everything in Trump's little mind has to have a superlative, an exaggeration, self-aggrandisement attached.

I do; everything in Trump's little mind has to have a superlative, an exaggeration, self-aggrandisement attached.

he's the guy (that all of us know) that when they speak you know to cut it down by 50-100% (or just assume it's a lie).

he's the guy (that all of us know) that when they speak you know to cut it down by 50-100% (or just assume it's a lie).

There should be a real-time scrolling fact-checker under every one of his TV appearances.

There should be a real-time scrolling fact-checker under every one of his TV appearances.

that would be so friggin perfect.

that would be so friggin perfect.

he should not be on TV because he is a liar and we all know it

If he has a conference, sum it up afterward while pointing out the truth.

Dude, this was blatant sexual harassment. It may have been a joke. But you just can't do that in the workplace. She could have easily sued his ass and won.

Yawn. Wtf do you want the President to do about the fact that Kim Jong Un winked at his press secretary? If a person can’t experience that and the inevitable jokes that follow without falling to pieces then they have no business going on diplomatic missions.

I care. She's a terrible person, but do you think he reserves that behavior for just Sarah Slanders? And John Kelly should be shot into the sun. Remember: there are no respectable Republicans.
I don't know if she deserves it. I know it comes with the territory. You don't go work for a guy like Trump and expect anything less than workplace sexual harassment.

Again, caught on tape, already a man in his 60s, with a pregnant wife, talking about grabbing ***** because women let him, long before he was president.

Did she think he wouldn't see her vagina as a transactional asset?

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

I”m not defending Sanders, although she has every right despite being a lying asshole to perform the duties of her role without two old leering guys telling her she needs to be a whore.

This isn’t about what Sarah SAnders should or shouldn’t expect, it’s about what *we* allow as a society.

And John Kelly still isn’t considered one of the “bad guys.” Does this scenario sound like women are respected in *his* circles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I”m not defending Sanders, although she has every right despite being a lying asshole to perform the duties of her role without two old leering guys telling her she needs to be a whore.

This isn’t about what Sarah SAnders should or shouldn’t expect, it’s about what *we* allow as a society.

And John Kelly still isn’t considered one of the “bad guys.” Does this scenario sound like women are respected in *his* circles?

We as a society have no control over what foreign leaders do. And Sanders shouldn’t have had a total meltdown on a diplomatic mission and cried to the President because a foreign leader winked at her. Trump responded with a joke. I would have told her to gtf out of my face and stay home next time.

We as a society have no control over what foreign leaders do. And Sanders shouldn’t have had a total meltdown on a diplomatic mission and cried to the President because a foreign leader winked at her. Trump responded with a joke. I would have told her to gtf out of my face and stay home next time.

Huh.

The article details Sanders maintaining composure and asking for professionalism while TRump and Kelly squealed like bitches.

No wonder the summit failed.

Huh.

The article details Sanders maintaining composure and asking for professionalism while TRump and Kelly squealed like bitches.

No wonder the summit failed.

Are you serious? The President is on a diplomatic mission with enormous national and regional security implications and you want to bother him with the existential horror of a wink?

Are you serious? The President is on a diplomatic mission with enormous national and regional security implications and you want to bother him with the existential horror of a wink?

He brought up Sanders ****ing KJU though.

ANd then started pleading with her to do it.

He brought up Sanders ****ing KJU though.

ANd then started pleading with her to do it.

Yeah, what he said was funny. Like I said, I would have ripped her down to the core for even raising it as a concern. It’s an unprecedented peace summit not the Sarah Sanders Show where we talk about unsolicited winks instead of things that matter.

Yeah, what he said was funny. Like I said, I would have ripped her down to the core for even raising it as a concern.

He was too busy begging her to sleep with KJU because his then “boyfriend” clowned him on the world stage.

I guess Trump didn’t want to be the only one Kim ****ed from that trip.

He was too busy begging her to sleep with KJU because his then “boyfriend” clowned him on the world stage.

I guess Trump didn’t want to be the only one Kim ****ed from that trip.

Well if you want to take a joke seriously then keep in mind that sexpionage has been a feature of intelligence gathering since the beginning of time.

Well if you want to take a joke seriously then keep in mind that sexpionage has been a feature of intelligence gathering since the beginning of time.

Right.

Maybe next time Trump should just be good at his job and he won’t need female staffers to **** world leaders.

Men are too emotional to do these jobs and constantly beg women to save them. I bet Trump is *still* crying over KellyAnne’s departure.

Right.

Maybe next time Trump should just be good at his job and he won’t need female staffers to **** world leaders.

Men are too emotional to do these jobs and constantly beg women to save them. I bet Trump is *still* crying over KellyAnne’s departure.

Or maybe next time he won’t make the mistake of bringing a woman who does nothing but bitch and moan about minor things on diplomatic missions. Or maybe he’ll bring a CIA professional instead of an ogre with permanent resting bitch face. Who knows. But knowing how to exploit an enemy doesn’t make him bad at his job. If Kim wants Sanders then it’s worth asking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom