• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SANTA DENIER arrested after giving children the ultimate Christmas spoiler

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.rt.com/usa/445981-santa-denier-arrested-christmas/

A 31-year-old Texan has been arrested after telling children at a church breakfast that Santa Claus doesn’t exist, refusing to leave even as police arrived.

In the latest attack on Christmas, a breakfast with Santa event at a church in Cleburne, Texas was disrupted by 3 protesters angry that parents were teaching their children about “fake” Santa.
==========================================
I'll bet this story is big on Fox News. But Bill Orally doesn't work there any more.

At a church breakfast? Wait until they find out the big one. :lol:

Unless these three were parishioners, what the hell were they doing on Church property screwing with the parishioners? And ruining their fun?

This guy and his church team of protesters is now pretty famous in that area.
He has made a name for himself by usually showing up at local shopping malls and pulling the same stunt.
I guess security at all those local malls are now on the lookout for him, so I am guessing he felt that he had the right to trespass on the private property of OTHER churches to continue his holy war.

These internecine battles between pastors and churches can get pretty bad.
In the 1930's, Jonesboro, Arkansas was the scene for actual all out SHOOTING WARS between several different pastors and their flocks.
To this day, these groups are still on edge with each other.

I know from personal experience because my wife and I lived there for two and a half years, and she moved there in 1994, so she'd already been there for a few years.

By the way, some of you might find this biography of Joe Jeffers interesting.
Seems he believes in some of the same values as a few of our own members.

47390617_10212085689009361_7553217271582162944_n.jpg

Unless these three were parishioners, what the hell were they doing on Church property screwing with the parishioners? And ruining their fun?

We are not always posting at Debate Politics...

I forgot to include this historical photo of Arkansas National Guard during the 1930's Jonesboro Church Wars.

Scan2094.jpg

A 31-year-old Texan has been arrested after telling children at a church breakfast that Santa Claus doesn’t exist, refusing to leave even as police arrived.

In the latest attack on Christmas, a breakfast with Santa event at a church in Cleburne, Texas was disrupted by 3 protesters angry that parents were teaching their children about “fake” Santa.
I'll bet this story is big on Fox News. But Bill Orally doesn't work there any more.

In before the DP armchair defense attorneys saying he has freedom of speech to do what he wants. Why is he getting arrested??? Life isn't fair!!!! rawghr!!!!

I guess it’s big in the Kremlin, which is where you seem to exclusively get your news from

I guess it’s big in the Kremlin, which is where you seem to exclusively get your news from

News is news whether its from Reuters, BBC, AP, The Hill or RT. If you tally my posts you will find only a very small percentage have come from RT. Let's just say they put things in a different light than the MSM.

It didn't originate at RT and I found it at seven or eight other sources.
You can start by checking local news in Cleburne TX, which is about seven miles down the road from where my wife and I lived for ten years. (Mansfield, TX)

Like I just said, this guy is famous where we used to live, he shows up everywhere in the Dallas-Fort Worth area like a bad penny. There's a guy up in Amarillo who runs his own private religious army, calls himself Pastor David Grisham.

RA gained notoriety by sending out cammo wearing armed citizen patrols who would write down license plate numbers of bar and singles club patrons, and get in touch with people's employers for the purpose of spreading blackmail.
They actually got away with it for a few years.

map.jpg

images

RA literally believes themselves to be the "Army of God", which of course translates into "Hezbollah".

Here's David Grisham doing his own take on killing Santa.

Last but not least, Grisham used to work in security at Pantex,
the nation's leading NUCLEAR WEAPONS MANUFACTURING FACILITY.

It didn't originate at RT and I found it at seven or eight other sources.
You can start by checking local news in Cleburne TX, which is about seven miles down the road from where my wife and I lived for ten years. (Mansfield, TX)

Like I just said, this guy is famous where we used to live, he shows up everywhere in the Dallas-Fort Worth area like a bad penny. There's a guy up in Amarillo who runs his own private religious army, calls himself Pastor David Grisham.

RA gained notoriety by sending out cammo wearing armed citizen patrols who would write down license plate numbers of bar and singles club patrons, and get in touch with people's employers for the purpose of spreading blackmail.
They actually got away with it for a few years.

map.jpg

images

RA literally believes themselves to be the "Army of God", which of course translates into "Hezbollah".

Here's David Grisham doing his own take on killing Santa.

Last but not least, Grisham used to work in security at Pantex,
the nation's leading NUCLEAR WEAPONS MANUFACTURING FACILITY.

I never said the story wasnt real just pointing out that someone who uses RT as a source doesnt really have the standing to bash on fox news

and I grew up in DFW in no way is Mansfield 7 miles from Cleburne

News is news whether its from Reuters, BBC, AP, The Hill or RT. If you tally my posts you will find only a very small percentage have come from RT. Let's just say they put things in a different light than the MSM.

Yes because the MSM is the free press and RT is a Russian govt propaganda tool

I never said the story wasnt real just pointing out that someone who uses RT as a source doesnt really have the standing to bash on fox news

and I grew up in DFW in no way is Mansfield 7 miles from Cleburne

Seemed like it when I drove it.
Of course maybe I drive a little fast. ;)

If RT just happened to be the page you get something from but the story is sourced to a breaking local news story from a standard television station, it's a safe bet that any aggregator will do.
Believe me, I'm always down for criticizing Russia Today, the Kremlin mouthpiece of Putin's KGB.

But in a case like this, attempting to utilize such criticisms, valid as they may be, in order to deflect away from the story itself is...deflection. Deflection deflects, that's how it works, and that's what you're doing.

Since we all know now that the story itself is real, and genuine, we can now dismiss the straw man and get back to the point.
You good with that?

Seemed like it when I drove it.
Of course maybe I drive a little fast. ;)

If RT just happened to be the page you get something from but the story is sourced to a breaking local news story from a standard television station, it's a safe bet that any aggregator will do.
Believe me, I'm always down for criticizing Russia Today, the Kremlin mouthpiece of Putin's KGB.

But in a case like this, attempting to utilize such criticisms, valid as they may be, in order to deflect away from the story itself is...deflection. Deflection deflects, that's how it works, and that's what you're doing.

Since we all know now that the story itself is real, and genuine, we can now dismiss the straw man and get back to the point.
You good with that?

The OPs only comment on the story was to talk about how much Fox News would love it. So not a straw man and was on point.

As far as the story goes crazy man does crazy things and gets arrested. Not much there :shrug:

The OPs only comment on the story was to talk about how much Fox News would love it. So not a straw man and was on point.

As far as the story goes crazy man does crazy things and gets arrested. Not much there :shrug:

Fox News loving it smells like sarcasm.
It's good that you warned us of your sensitivity...maybe the OP can be more gentle next time.

:violin: :violin Violin.gif

It sounds like this was the reason they were arrested. Trespass and causing a public nuisance. Apparently they have done this before at shopping malls , schools etc.

There is nothing wrong with letting children believe in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy etc. Going into a church and then telling the children Santa doesn't exist was stupid and unnecessary.

They are obviously religious nutjobs. Far right conservatives who think trump was chosen by God I bet.

Just lock em all up. Give them a copy of their precious bible and highlight the 10 commandments - ESPECIALLY the one about not committing adultery.

You read Russian propaganda - RT?

Another fake story the OPer found to start still another worthless thread with to make some attack with. No one was arrested for anything about Santa Claus. They were arrested from criminal trespassing.

If it's coming from Trump, it's definitely from the Kremlin. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom