• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanity kicked to the curb... Democrats attacking Bloomberg and Schultz

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I love Schultz and Bloomberg for what they’ve done during the past weeks.

Wouldn’t vote for either, but love they are illustrating how insane the ideas of the current Democrats running are.

Haven’t laughed so hard in a long time as watching the Goebbels Media freaking out over Schultz running as an I.

I hope Schultz and Bloomberg stay the course. Their usefulness is the contrast they will bring to the total idiots in his party. And both have the money to go for as along a run as they want... ROTFLOL.

Democrats don’t know it, but these two just might be their saviors. Neither will win, but it might drop kick some sense into the party. Then again... probably not... but it’ll be great to watch fiscal sanity vs. fiscal insanity.

I love Schultz and Bloomberg for what they’ve done during the past weeks.

Wouldn’t vote for either, but love they are illustrating how insane the ideas of the current Democrats running are.

Haven’t laughed so hard in a long time as watching the Goebbels Media freaking out over Schultz running as an I.

I hope Schultz and Bloomberg stay the course. Their usefulness is the contrast they will bring to the total idiots in his party. And both have the money to go for as along a run as they want... ROTFLOL.

Democrats don’t know it, but these two just might be their saviors. Neither will win, but it might drop kick some sense into the party. Then again... probably not... but it’ll be great to watch fiscal sanity vs. fiscal insanity.

Oh please, fiscal sanity, you're kidding right? Did you take a look at how much our current president has already increased the debt with his 'tax cut'? The GOP has no right or credibility to claim they are the party of anything. No fiscal control, no family values cause if you did you wouldn't have voted for trump. The christian right, that's a joke. Party of personal accountability, tell that to the folks wearing the I'd rather be russian than a democrat shirts. You guys have nothing but bluster, bluff and bullying.

Oh please, fiscal sanity, you're kidding right? Did you take a look at how much our current president has already increased the debt with his 'tax cut'? The GOP has no right or credibility to claim they are the party of anything. No fiscal control, no family values cause if you did you wouldn't have voted for trump. The christian right, that's a joke. Party of personal accountability, tell that to the folks wearing the I'd rather be russian than a democrat shirts. You guys have nothing but bluster, bluff and bullying.

Ummm aren't you off topic? OP was talking about shulz/bloomberg and the democrats. What's trump got to do with this?

Democrats are the party of "Better Red Than Dead" tee shirts.

Democrats added 9 Trillion to the debt over their 8 year run?

Democrats want to abort babies now right up until natural birth?

Have you recently banged your head on some thing, or experienced a epiphany on spiritual values and spending?

Democrats are the party of "Better Red Than Dead" tee shirts.

Democrats added 9 Trillion to the debt over their 8 year run?

Democrats want to abort babies now right up until natural birth?

Have you recently banged your head on some thing, or experienced a epiphany on spiritual values and spending?

Epiphany? No admiral no epiphany just decades of watching the GOP. You cry about abortion but have no qualms tearing families apart cause they aren't americans. Lock her up! Stop claiming the high ground, it doesn't fit the GOP.

He mentioned fiscal insanity and trump came to mind.

Well, okay. It's not like the SJW wing of the democrat party minds deficits(there are entire facebook groups, like 'real progressives' who preach that the debt doesn't matter at all and that's a good idea to inflate currency indefinitely to pay for any and all progressive programs). At least Shulz and Bloomberg have proven to be fiscally responsible in their personal lives. There is a wing, mainly the far left, in the democrat party that wants to blow up the debt for all sorts of wasteful welfare programs.

so yea, i don't think you were fair in your criticism and that the OP's characterization was fairly accurate. Bloomberg and Schulz represent what the democrats say they believed up until 10 years ago. The democrat left today is lead by AOC who just think if they tax rich people enough, they'll be able to do anything they want, and are 100% certain that rich people would NEVER flee high taxes.

Last edited:
Epiphany? No admiral no epiphany just decades of watching the GOP. You cry about abortion but have no qualms tearing families apart cause they aren't americans. Lock her up! Stop claiming the high ground, it doesn't fit the GOP.

I notice that you rarely if ever, counter stupid liberal/progressive posters on here doing the exact same thing you are bitching about.

Team players are important to you I guess.

I notice that you rarely if ever, counter stupid liberal/progressive posters on here doing the exact same thing you are bitching about.

Team players are important to you I guess.

Maybe your idea of stupid and mine are two different things?

He mentioned fiscal insanity and trump came to mind.

Schultz & Bloomberg are illustrating the insanity of the Left. Which is great. They’re laying waste to the cabal or idiotic Leftists running for the D nomination.

I LOVE IT.
###

I’ve said I did not like Trump signing an Obama-like spending bill.

He did it because:

1. It had a lot of necessary spending for the military, which under Democrat rule is always neglected.

2. Paul Ryan promised to get border wall funding.

I’ll bet you Trump won’t sign another of those idiotic Leftist spending behemoths.

PS. Obama doubled our debt. Democrats are responsible for $200+ Trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Back
Top Bottom