• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sanford PD due an apology!

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
After numerous recorded interviews of GZ, interviewing all witnesses, examining the scene, and getting all forensic evidence back, the Sanford police decided there is no prosecutable case. For this officers were threatened, chief fired, officers demoted or threats against their jobs - and the politicians - all who had their own political election goals - took over.

Although all those politicians did personally and politically benefit as they hoped, the Sanford PD was 100% accurate despite the intense slurs and accusations made by the press and media.

THE SANFORD POLICE DESERVE AN APOLOGY. That prosecutor who sneered about "wannabe cops" as if anyone who wants to be a cop is disturbed and inferior should be fired. They old chief should be offered his job as chief back. Anyone who made or implied threats against any officer, including with the prosecutor's and AG's office, should be prosecuted for interfering with an investigation and with illegally threatening witnesses.

But, mostly, the Sanford Police Department deserves a public apology - and from many people and many organizations. It was the Sanford PD that was both right and legitimate - maybe the only officials who were.

After numerous recorded interviews of GZ, interviewing all witnesses, examining the scene, and getting all forensic evidence back, the Sanford police decided there is no prosecutable case. For this officers were threatened, chief fired, officers demoted or threats against their jobs - and the politicians - all who had their own political election goals - took over.

Although all those politicians did personally and politically benefit as they hoped, the Sanford PD was 100% accurate despite the intense slurs and accusations made by the press and media.

THE SANFORD POLICE DESERVE AN APOLOGY. That prosecutor who sneered about "wannabe cops" as if anyone who wants to be a cop is disturbed and inferior should be fired. They old chief should be offered his job as chief back. Anyone who made or implied threats against any officer, including with the prosecutor's and AG's office, should be prosecuted for interfering with an investigation and with illegally threatening witnesses.

But, mostly, the Sanford Police Department deserves a public apology - and from many people and many organizations. It was the Sanford PD that was both right and legitimate - maybe the only officials who were.

I agree with you, but, of course, that will never happen.

After seeing the prosecutions "victory celebration" the next day (puke), they're too busy patting themselves on the back.

I agree with you, but, of course, that will never happen.

After seeing the prosecutions "victory celebration" the next day (puke), they're too busy patting themselves on the back.

I suspect some officers were hooting and hollering cheers in the privacy of their break room upon the verdict. And the biggest smile? Serino. I bet he got a kick out of hearing of one juror saying hearing him made up her mind, didn't need to hear anymore.

But, then, that was actually the greatest flaw in the case I used to point out back when I more posted about this case. I have more posts on the GZ board by my post count breakdown than any other, but it came redundant, too much so. A simple case. Plus I was falling behind on my raging on the abortion board. :2razz:

This was, from the start, a notably simple case. If someone comes up, smashes you in the face and then is slamming your head into the concrete, you may shoot that person. If the police agree with that, no legitimate prosecution can succeed. It all boiled down to being that simple for me. But, then, I'm a simple guy. ;)

It is ALWAYS going to be very difficulty to sucessfully prosecute someone if the police openly think the person isn't guilty. Even if the judge says "disregard the officer's opinion" one hundred times, in all those little ways and inflections, and facial expressions... even just in the prosecution objecting to the police telling their opinion (which is NOT common!) the jury knows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom