• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sanford Cop Wannabe Stalks 17 Year Old Black

Couple years ago I got out of bed and on my way to get a drink of water, I heard some noises out front.
I look out and some kids are in my driveway. Teenagers, highschool age. 3 boys 2 girls.
I go out on the breezeway and out my screen door, just as I get out there a kid is up by my car squatting down. He gets up and decides to bow up.
Before he is in any position to swing or lunge, I had him on his ass.
He gets up and tries to square up, two open hands to his chest and now he is in the street. I stayed in my driveway, his buddies have all made it to the street.
Of course he dares me to come into the street, he has to save face I guess. So in the street I go and ask him whats he going to do?
He didnt do crap expept start stuttering like Rainman on speed.
One last finger to the chest followed with a dont ever let me find you near my car again was all it took. Then the cops showed up.
He tells the cop I started it.
Cop looks at him and said, really? A home owner gets out of bed and runs out to the street to start a fight in his shorts and tee shirt at 2am to start a fight?
I told him what happened and offered to let them finger print the car. Arguement over, last words out of the cops mouth was to junior. You are lucky you were not shot.
After he finished turning white from that statement and the cops pulling out his cuffs tough guy teenagers were about to start crying.
No one got shot, no one got on top of anyone, no one wailed on anyone MMA style. But I was ready for whatever they had to offer, or I would not have gone outside.
But Iam also 6' 215 lbs and even at 50 will not be seen as a victim or someone you can back down.
Zimmerman is 38, 5' something and built like a bag of pizzia dough.
First thing I tell people about not being a victim, is dont look like one.

Dude....I read between, the lines and it's bull****

The so called teenager didn't have a blade on him..lol

In that imaginary story, you would have been knifed

Yep, heard enough of plenty of "was a cop", "was a soldier" BS on the web to know the difference. Between real and faker.

Obviously not. :lamo

Oh yeah...

Because internet tough guy talk is going to impress us.
Remember you once told me as a police officer how you once took down a rowdy woman covered in blood and never got any of her blood on you whatsoever after the dust had settled?

To tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed by internet tough cop blowing smoke either.:lol:

Remember you once told me as a police officer how you once took down a rowdy woman covered in blood and never got any of her blood on you whatsoever after the dust had settled?

To tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed by internet tough cop blowing smoke either.:lol:

That is not tough guy bluster. Huge difference.

Moderator's Warning:
This exchange of personal insults and veiled threats just came to a stop. Civility will be restored or I will be shoving my e-Boot up someone's e-Rectum so far they will taste e-Kiwi-polish for a month... Remember Sergeant Stinger and don't be That Guy...

Last edited:

I don't recall that story at all.......

I think that was more to the fact that Its possible to get in a physical altercation with someone and not be covered in blood from them if they were bleeding. Which is true.

Back
Top Bottom