• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sanford Cop Wannabe Stalks 17 Year Old Black

That's nice ... so anyway ... the question was ... at what point in the trial did you decide Zimmerman was guilty and what was the evidence that convinced you?
At the conclusion of the trial when both counsels rest.

What lesson is that? If someone is beating you up for no reason don't defend yourself? Hehehehehe! Sure OK.

Yea, how about be ready to fight a fight. Or dont play John Wayne if you aint John Wayne. Or if you are gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.
Dont be some out of shape 38 year old that cant do anything but pull and shoot when it comes to a confrontation.

Yea, how about be ready to fight a fight. Or dont play John Wayne if you aint John Wayne. Or if you are gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.
Dont be some out of shape 38 year old that cant do anything but pull and shoot when it comes to a confrontation.

So in other words...

Be an internet tough guy. :lamo

Yes, they did. To expose the cronyism in SPD for letting an armed killer of an unarmed teenager walked.
The media jumped on this after the race baiter jumped in and Obama opened his big mouth.
Of course thats before the media knew that Obama was having them tapped and watched.
Back when Obama was God as far as most media outlets were concerned.

Yes, they did. To expose the cronyism in SPD for letting an armed killer of an unarmed teenager walked.

And what does that have to do with race?

The media played the race card to trump up the story.

The FBI seems to disagree with them.

The media jumped on this after the race baiter jumped in and Obama opened his big mouth.
Of course thats before the media knew that Obama was having them tapped and watched.
Back when Obama was God as far as most media outlets were concerned.
Without the media, this case would be swept under the rug for good measure. Or so the officials higher up at the SPD thought.

So in other words...

Be an internet tough guy. :lamo

Sure, whatever you say. You have yet to impart any of your EX police officer knowledge or training or experience. Or added anything of value to the conversation.
I can only surmise you were just as smart assed with people while on duty. Pray tell, what local yokal BFE PD did you work for.

And what does that have to do with race?

The media played the race card to trump up the story.

The FBI seems to disagree with them.
Ask the officials in the SPD. They probably could give you an insider true story.

Without the media, this case would be swept under the rug for good measure. Or so the officials higher up at the SPD thought.
I dont think he should have been charged to begin with. But he was.
So looking at it from the stand point of him being charged, it is what it is and he will have to defend his actions.
This is why you dont clear leather until there is no other option available, up to and including standing down and walking or even running away if you can.
Once you pull that piece, you life will change forever and maybe not for the better. Its up to you to roll the dice with your life and see how it turns out.
Me, I would rather go about my business and live my life. Than sit in jail or be broke defending myself on something I could have just as easily walked away from.

Your narrative is off.
There was no 911 dispatcher.
He was never told not to follow. Or anything similar prior to getting out of his vehicle.

Learn the evidence.

Thanks for posting that. It's amazing how many people believe an entirely different set of events.

Even Martha MacCallum on FOX news said the same this morning.

Because in the grand scheme of things, I feel Zimmerman brought this on himself.
The case SHOULD come down to who made the first ILLEGAL move. That would be Trayvon if you believe all of Zimmermans testimony. But since Trayvon is not here and there was no eye witness to the first strike, we have to take his word for it.
And I dont doubt that a young thug like Trayvon, given his recent past, would do it.
Zimmerman put himself in the situation he was in and was not prepared to do anything about it if it went south, short of shooting an unarmed man.
Keep in mind that I carry, I am a life member of the NRA, and a gun owner. That said, I hold CCW permit holders to a higher standard of accountability.

So putting yourself in the situation of having your ass kicked and feeling life slipping away (whether you were told that or not) what would you have done? (assuming that you were carrying)

So putting yourself in the situation of having your ass kicked and feeling life slipping away (whether you were told that or not) what would you have done? (assuming that you were carrying)
Would never be in that situation.

Zimmerman identified himself as white. So, was the SPD and most others, including the media and the conservative whites. Of course, now whites what to identify him as hispanic to whitewash something.

Are you goiing arrest me now, Caine?

White or Hispanic = Caucasian.

Because you're Superman? I'm not saying a scenario exactly like Zimmerman's, just some A hole jumping you at night or whatever.
Couple years ago I got out of bed and on my way to get a drink of water, I heard some noises out front.
I look out and some kids are in my driveway. Teenagers, highschool age. 3 boys 2 girls.
I go out on the breezeway and out my screen door, just as I get out there a kid is up by my car squatting down. He gets up and decides to bow up.
Before he is in any position to swing or lunge, I had him on his ass.
He gets up and tries to square up, two open hands to his chest and now he is in the street. I stayed in my driveway, his buddies have all made it to the street.
Of course he dares me to come into the street, he has to save face I guess. So in the street I go and ask him whats he going to do?
He didnt do crap expept start stuttering like Rainman on speed.
One last finger to the chest followed with a dont ever let me find you near my car again was all it took. Then the cops showed up.
He tells the cop I started it.
Cop looks at him and said, really? A home owner gets out of bed and runs out to the street to start a fight in his shorts and tee shirt at 2am to start a fight?
I told him what happened and offered to let them finger print the car. Arguement over, last words out of the cops mouth was to junior. You are lucky you were not shot.
After he finished turning white from that statement and the cops pulling out his cuffs tough guy teenagers were about to start crying.
No one got shot, no one got on top of anyone, no one wailed on anyone MMA style. But I was ready for whatever they had to offer, or I would not have gone outside.
But Iam also 6' 215 lbs and even at 50 will not be seen as a victim or someone you can back down.
Zimmerman is 38, 5' something and built like a bag of pizzia dough.
First thing I tell people about not being a victim, is dont look like one.

Couple years ago I got out of bed and on my way to get a drink of water, I heard some noises out front.
I look out and some kids are in my driveway. Teenagers, highschool age. 3 boys 2 girls.
I go out on the breezeway and out my screen door, just as I get out there a kid is up by my car squatting down. He gets up and decides to bow up.
He gets up and tries to square up, two open hands to his chest and now he is in the street. I stayed in my driveway, his buddies have all made it to the street.
Of course he dares me to come into the street, he has to save face I guess. So in the street I go and ask him whats he going to do?
One last finger to the chest followed with a dont ever let me find you near my car again was all it took. Then the cops showed up.
Cop looks at him and said, really? A home owner gets out of bed and runs out to the street to start a fight in his shorts and tee shirt at 2am to start a fight?
I told him what happened and offered to let them finger print the car. Arguement over, last words out of the cops mouth was to junior. You are lucky you were not shot.
After he finished turning white from that statement and the cops pulling out his cuffs tough guy teenagers were about to start crying.
No one got shot, no one got on top of anyone, no one wailed on anyone MMA style. But I was ready for whatever they had to offer, or I would not have gone outside.
But Iam also 6' 215 lbs and even at 50 will not be seen as a victim or someone you can back down.

True enough.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, just wondering how you would handle such.

The situation you were in could have been different had those 'kids' been armed or had you been living in say...Chicago.

I personally let the racking of a 12 ga. defender do a lot of my talking. I seems to get the job done. ('least in Texas) 8)

True enough.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time, just wondering how you would handle such.

The situation you were in could have been different had those 'kids' been armed or had you been living in say...Chicago.

I personally let the racking of a 12 ga. defender do a lot of my talking. I seems to get the job done. ('least in Texas) 8)

The "go get one of my guns" crossed my mind. But it was the first week of summer vacation. This type of thing happens when kids get bored.
Yea, they could have been armed. But I was forcefull enough, I feel, in manner and voice that me bursting out like that was definatly no what they were expecting.
I have heard and read a few times that Martin asked Zimmerman "if he had a problem?". Once someone says that, you can figure its on and no backing down at that point. You can say no and hope to difuse the situation, but to me that is an engagement that at the blink of an eye has the ear marks of there is going to be an escalation in hostilities and you better be prepared. The way I understand it Zimmerman turned to go back to his truck after saying he didnt have a problem.
That was Zimmermans last mistake, turning away from Martin. Never turn away from a possible attacker.

The "go get one of my guns" crossed my mind. But it was the first week of summer vacation. This type of thing happens when kids get bored.
Yea, they could have been armed. But I was forcefull enough, I feel, in manner and voice that me bursting out like that was definatly no what they were expecting.
I have heard and read a few times that Martin asked Zimmerman "if he had a problem?". Once someone says that, you can figure its on and no backing down at that point. You can say no and hope to difuse the situation, but to me that is an engagement that at the blink of an eye has the ear marks of there is going to be an escalation in hostilities and you better be prepared. The way I understand it Zimmerman turned to go back to his truck after saying he didnt have a problem.
That was Zimmermans last mistake, turning away from Martin. Never turn away from a possible attacker.

Don't know if he was going back to his truck but, I did hear he reached for his cellphone in his jacket. That could of 'escalated' the situation also.

Personally, I would have dealt with that situation differently.

Ask the officials in the SPD. They probably could give you an insider true story.

Im hearing conspiracy theory music in my head just reading this load of bull****.

Oh yeah...

Because internet tough guy talk is going to impress us.

Sure, whatever you say. You have yet to impart any of your EX police officer knowledge or training or experience. Or added anything of value to the conversation.

There is nothing to impart here. I mean "Sanford Cop Wannabe Stalks 17 Year Old Black" pretty much says all you need to know about the OP. Your own comments are nothing but tough guy bluster so you tell me whats to add?

I can only surmise you were just as smart assed with people while on duty.

Sure because typing on the internet is serious business when compared to being a police officer. So your assumption would be as silly as your other comments :roll:

Pray tell, what local yokal BFE PD did you work for.

It was a South Suburb of Chicago, as if that makes any difference.

Back
Top Bottom