• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sandy Hook families reach $73 million settlement with gun manufacturer Remington

Do you dispute that most guns are designed to kill ?

Or do you support the assertion that no gun is designed to kill, merely to propel a projectile ?

Why do you continue to dodge ?
So what if they are designed to kill?
So????

So what if they are designed to kill?
So????

That is certainly a good point.

I like watching people struggle attempting to prove their claim, though.

Do you dispute that most guns are designed to kill ?
I do indeed.

So go ahead and give us your evidence.

Or do you support the assertion that no gun is designed to kill, merely to propel a projectile ?

Guns are designed such that they can be used to kill. Virtually all guns. Guns of the sort that propel projectiles. It can be a useful function.

Those are four true statements. Feel free to try to refute any of them.

Why do you continue to dodge ?

I don't.

You've moved the goalposts a few times though. Doesn't matter to me. You can't move them so far that I can't score on you.

I do indeed.

So go ahead and give us your evidence.

Guns are designed such that they can be used to kill. Virtually all guns. Guns of the sort that propel projectiles. It can be a useful function.

Those are four true statements. Feel free to try to refute any of them.

I don't.

You've moved the goalposts a few times though. Doesn't matter to me. You can't move them so far that I can't score on you.

Nope, I've just tried to keep up with your constant dodging - as you're still doing now.

Be clear: Do you accept the assertion that no gun is designed to kill, merely to propel a projectile ?

Will you answer or attempt another feeble dodge ?

Nope, I've just tried to keep up with your constant dodging - as you're still doing now.

Be clear: Do you accept the assertion that no gun is designed to kill, merely to propel a projectile ?

Will you answer or attempt another feeble dodge ?

I'm becoming inclined to believe it might be true.

After all, you haven't been able to provide a single, contrary example. Maybe you believe it is true yourself.

I made 4 statements I claimed as fact in the above post. Do you believe those are true? You avoided addressing them.

I'm becoming inclined to believe it might be true.

What might be true ?
That no gun has ever been designed to kill ?
Is that what you think might be true ?

After all, you haven't been able to provide a single, contrary example. Maybe you believe it is true yourself.

A sniper rifle ?
Would that, in your mind, be a gun designed to kill ?

I made 4 statements I claimed as fact in the above post. Do you believe those are true? You avoided addressing them.

I asked you if you believe the assertion that no gun has ever been designed to kill
Stay on topic.

What might be true ?
That no gun has ever been designed to kill ?
Is that what you think might be true ?

A sniper rifle ?
Would that, in your mind, be a gun designed to kill ?

I asked you if you believe the assertion that no gun has ever been designed to kill
Stay on topic.

Describe this generic "sniper rifle", and explain how you determined it was designed to kill. Please explain how you distinguish it from a rifle not designed to kill.

Just that another poster on here refutes it and says that no gun has ever been designed to kill
And another poster in post# 1,581 (above) keeps dodging the question.

Actually, you refused to address this: Guns are designed such that they can be used to kill. Virtually all guns. Guns of the sort that propel projectiles. It can be a useful function.

Those are accurate, truthful statements that I can support. Quite unlike the simplistic "Guns are designed to kill" nonsense that semi-retarded anti gun zealots like to jerk their weenies over.

Describe this generic "sniper rifle", and explain how you determined it was designed to kill. Please explain how you distinguish it from a rifle not designed to kill.

You don't know what a sniper rifle is ?

You don't know much about guns do you ?

It's your ignorance regards a sniper rifle, not mine.

Most gun owners could list many sniper rifles (guns specifically designed and built for sniping)
Not you apparently.

Nor you, so far. Why is that?

Get back to me when you know what a sniper rifle is.

I don't understand why you want me to support your claim, after having said my knowledge of the subject is lacking.

What is growing apparent, is that you once again can't support your claim.

You have said a sniper rifle is designed to kill.

That's your claim.

I'm simply asking how it is distinguished from a rifle not designed to kill.

And you seem at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom