• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanders Wins Nevada Caucuses, Strengthening Front-Runner Position

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Not everyone has caught the Sanders syphilis so no.

Я Баба Яга [emoji328]

If one is infected with tRUMP syphilyis, it's hard to get rid of.

So much for Democrats... learned nothing from 2016.

If one is infected with tRUMP syphilyis, it's hard to get rid of.
...I agree. I don't like either.

Don't embarrass yourself.

Please.

Я Баба Яга [emoji328]

Agreed. The Democrats are always weak when confronted with a sure thing.

On the flipside, if Sanders is nominated and wins, Republicans can thank themselves for putting him there.

We have one third of the nation solidly supporting Trump, and whatever chunk Sanders has carved out solidly supporting him, leaving the rest of us normal people shaking our heads.

Bernie buy votes.jpg

If Bloomberg were smart he'd just give Bernie a billion dollars. It would steal Bernie's main election slogan; "it's all the billionaire's fault".

Are you feeling the Bern, yet?

I find it interesting on how far Biden has fallen. On 1 Feb, Biden held the lead in Nevada, 3 weeks later Sander is trouncing him. On 1 Feb in South Carolina, Biden led Sanders by 20 points, today that lead is down to 2. Amazing.

View attachment 67274244

If Bloomberg were smart he'd just give Bernie a billion dollars. It would steal Bernie's main election slogan; "it's all the billionaire's fault".

If it were only that simple. Sanders supporters are mirror images of Trump supporters. Their only concern is disruption. What it is they are disrupting isn't even an afterthought.

"Destroy your opponent" is the new MO. And by "opponent" we mean enemy. Putin may be right that democracy is ultimately self destructive.

He scares you guys because he can win

To be honest, I don't know what to wish for. I kind of hope the DNC gives Bernie another ratf****ng, but I also think Bernie would be the easiest for Trump to beat. But if Bloomberg gets the nomination, Bernie bros will stay home and that helps Trump as well. I don't know which is best.

To be honest, I don't know what to wish for. I kind of hope the DNC gives Bernie another ratf****ng, but I also think Bernie would be the easiest for Trump to beat. But if Bloomberg gets the nomination, Bernie bros will stay home and that helps Trump as well. I don't know which is best.

Trump loses either way

He will make a great president

If you consider continued extreme polarization to be great, then yeah, I agree.

I'd prefer our elected officials actually govern, but that would take a president who can unify us. Ain't gonna happen with Sanders.

I mean, the Trumpeteers like to say this, but I'm not sure y'all be happy if the 50/50 comes out Sanders

If it were only that simple. Sanders supporters are mirror images of Trump supporters. Their only concern is disruption. What it is they are disrupting isn't even an afterthought.

"Destroy your opponent" is the new MO. And by "opponent" we mean enemy. Putin may be right that democracy is ultimately self destructive.

If you are sincere with your comparison, then you should also have faith that Bernie's base will help catapult the Democrats back into the White House and Congress.

I'd prefer our elected officials actually govern, but that would take a president who can unify us. Ain't gonna happen with Sanders.

Hes the best out there

I think you might be surprised. Not my cuppa, but if he's the nominee, he'll beat Trump, IMHO. Democrats may appear disunited now, but they all recognize the danger Trump continues to be. Even Bernie bros.

Back
Top Bottom