• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sanders sparks feud with Clinton camp over fundraising accusations

Ikari

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Sanders sparks feud with Clinton camp over fundraising accusations | Fox News

So here we have some accusations flying back and forth between breaking campaign finance rules, and a failing campaign trying to make points. Which makes more sense?

For me, the Clintons are no strangers to campaign finance abuses. Crooked Hillary is just a corporate candidate doing what corporate candidates do. And we, The People, we have no mechanism to police any of this. So what's the truth? Did Hillary violate campaign finance, or is Sanders fishing?

Dollars to donuts, Hillary is cheating.

Calling her "Crooked Hillary" should sound as stupid as "Lyin' Ted" or "Little Marco."

But it fits her so perfectly.....

So here we have some accusations flying back and forth between breaking campaign finance rules, and a failing campaign trying to make points. Which makes more sense?

For me, the Clintons are no strangers to campaign finance abuses. Crooked Hillary is just a corporate candidate doing what corporate candidates do. And we, The People, we have no mechanism to police any of this. So what's the truth? Did Hillary violate campaign finance, or is Sanders fishing?

Clintons are usually good for a bent rule or two. The only thing that would be horrible, if she went to jail would be the last Democrat left standing.

Sanders is leagues better than Clinton, I don't even agree with his politics. Clinton is just that god damned awful.

Calling her "Crooked Hillary" should sound as stupid as "Lyin' Ted" or "Little Marco."

But it fits her so perfectly.....

The real problem is that it's accurate.

As she has been for decades, really her whole life......lying, treasonous b8tch. She got kicked off the Watergate panel for lying didn't she? It has be appalling to see her being able to run for the highest office in the world, it will be gut wrenching when she wins it.

I'm shocked. There's just no way. The former First Lady, Senator from New York, and Secretary of State engaged in fund raising violations? Unthinkable. This woman is as pure as the driven snow. Certainly her husband, the former president, would make sure there were no irregularities in such matters. In short, this didn't happen. Bernie is desperate, and maligning some of the best we have. I'm surprised I made it this far without throwing up, but there it is, and I'm fine. I'll be needing a beer now, though.

At least we can rest assured that, once they are President again, they will turn over a new leaf and stop using Government as a means to built personal wealth and power. :)

....but just for no particular reason whatsoever, perhaps this time we should check the contents of their moving vans when they leave the White House.

It doesn't look too good. It looks like Debbie Wasserman/Schultz is laundering money from a Hillary SuperPac, through the DNC which is in turn funneling it to Hillary to thwart campaign finance laws. Don't know all the details but it's looking like that is the case.

It doesn't look too good. It looks like Debbie Wasserman/Schultz is laundering money from a Hillary SuperPac, through the DNC which is in turn funneling it to Hillary to thwart campaign finance laws. Don't know all the details but it's looking like that is the case.

No, doesn't look good at all. Nothing will come of it, but it's clear Hillary is cheating.

Back
Top Bottom