• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanders SCREAMED the system is RIGGED..Then tells the voters to go WITH THE RIGGERS

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sanders SCREAMED the system is RIGGED..Then tells the voters to go WITH THE RIGGERS !! tells the upset voters who are upset because of being RIGGED .. then says go with the riggers...

The FBI director says that the queen of that rigged system is also too CRAZY.or . too STUPID...or too careless to be charged with a crime..... what a JOKE !!!

Re: Sanders SCREAMED the system is RIGGED..Then tells the voters to go WITH THE RIGG

Sanders SCREAMED the system is RIGGED..Then tells the voters to go WITH THE RIGGERS !! tells the upset voters who are upset because of being RIGGED .. then says go with the riggers...

The FBI director says that the queen of that rigged system is also too CRAZY.or . too STUPID...or too careless to be charged with a crime..... what a JOKE !!!

But only because Sanders is a soulless politician with little to no principles. And he's bat**** crazy and terrified of Trump.

Re: Sanders SCREAMED the system is RIGGED..Then tells the voters to go WITH THE RIGG

But only because Sanders is a soulless politician with little to no principles. And he's bat**** crazy and terrified of Trump.

yes.. the question is.... since sanders proved to his supporters that the system is rigged and hillary and her people are the top riggers
how can they then hear him speak of saying now NO ISSUE......since he has proved hillary and her people rigs elections which is america's MAIN THING... how can a single one switch??

Bernie and the cherokee princess railing about big banks at Wells Fargo Center. Good times.

Yeah......this is all pretty hard to stomach without losing one's lunch.

To hell with Hillary and to hell with Bernie.

He stabbed us in the back.

saturday night live can havea blast with hillary and sanders

hillary being proven too CRAZY to be charged with a crime and walks and no straight jacket or loony bin anywhere around

sanders helping the voters to know how bad a rigged system is and shows who it is and then he steps up and shows he is part of the RIGGED SYSTEM...... total corruptness right in front of voters eyes..

Comrade BS defending corruption. Doesn't say much for him. He's just as bad as Crooked Hillary.

Now might be a good time for the Bernie Bot leftists to form a new party. It won't help them now, but maybe in the future.

Saturday night live will make a BIG JOKE of how sanders screamed RIGGED SYSTEM at hillary

then after the more proof came with the email leaks .. he then says vote for hillary for the highest office in the world
the very one that he screamed at for rigging the number 1 thing of america... ELECTIONS

The jokes of the Day are Sanders and Hillary!

Actions speak louder than words. He told them to vote for Hillary, then almost immediately thereafter he declares Independence.
I think he's doing the exact opposite of what most politicians do, in the most brilliantly-crafted "**** you" to Hillary Clinton.
He dropped out like a boss.

This election cycle is very demonstrative for the electorate at large. Two truths should be self-evident to all at this point.

1. Many Republicans and conservatives in general are people of principle who will stick to those principals even if it means they lose power or do harm to themselves. In the long run, they believe that principle will win out. This is/was readily exemplified by the Nixon investigations and forced resignation.

2. Many Democrats and liberals in general are people without principle who are quite happy to use corruption for their own purposes and believe only in power and what those in power may send their way. They believe that people of principle are chumps and they will never cede power on principle. This is/was readily exemplified by the Clinton impeachment and protection of his place in office.

Hmmmm....I guess you weren't paying attention. I'll 'splain it to you like you're a 4 year old (to paraphrase Denzel Washington in Philadelphia):

Sanders was speaking of the economic system being rigged against the little guy. So....voting for one of the riggers ("HUGELY" rich Trump, who sues the little guy to take their land for him to use as parking lots and golf courses) is not the thing to do.

This election cycle is very demonstrative for the electorate at large. Two truths should be self-evident to all at this point.

1. Many Republicans and conservatives in general are people of principle who will stick to those principals even if it means they lose power or do harm to themselves. In the long run, they believe that principle will win out. This is/was readily exemplified by the Nixon investigations and forced resignation.

2. Many Democrats and liberals in general are people without principle who are quite happy to use corruption for their own purposes and believe only in power and what those in power may send their way. They believe that people of principle are chumps and they will never cede power on principle. This is/was readily exemplified by the Clinton impeachment and protection of his place in office.

Self-evident to the self-deluded, perhaps, but not to any rational adult.

Greetings, CJ. :2wave:

If I were a Sanders voter, I would be very unhappy at this point. He has been talking one way for nearly a year, and suddenly does a 180 and changes his story right before the convention? It must seem to them that he has either been intimidated or bought, and that is so wrong because they believed in him. Plus, it's never the wisest move in the world to make your people feel like they've been lied to - especially since their personal contributions have been the major source of his funding! What next? :eek:

Actions speak louder than words. He told them to vote for Hillary, then almost immediately thereafter he declares Independence.
I think he's doing the exact opposite of what most politicians do, in the most brilliantly-crafted "**** you" to Hillary Clinton.
He dropped out like a boss.

Like a Boss. Like Rick Ross! ;)

Best post I've seen in a long time. You see liberals are so selfritgeous and arrogant that they actually believe any corruption or lies are justifiable to force thier benevolence and equality on all of us morons.

If I were a Sanders voter, I would be very unhappy at this point. He has been talking one way for nearly a year, and suddenly does a 180 and changes his story right before the convention? It must seem to them that he has either been intimidated or bought, and that is so wrong because they believed in him. Plus, it's never the wisest move in the world to make your people feel like they've been lied to - especially since their personal contributions have been the major source of his funding! What next? :eek:

They all vote for Trump :rock

Hmmmm....I guess you weren't paying attention. I'll 'splain it to you like you're a 4 year old (to paraphrase Denzel Washington in Philadelphia):

Sanders was speaking of the economic system being rigged against the little guy. So....voting for one of the riggers ("HUGELY" rich Trump, who sues the little guy to take their land for him to use as parking lots and golf courses) is not the thing to do.

Oh absolutely, which is why the emails released prove the system was rigged against the little guy, and why Schultz got the boot, and why Schultz was immediately picked up by the Clinton campaign. Sanders just happened to be the little guy. Now he gets to go back into his corner and be the little Bohemian he's always been. Tell me another story. I never get tired of 'em.

Ah yes, more of the conservatives-are-saints-and-liberals-are-lucifer nonsense.

Sanders SCREAMS the number 1 issue for a nation..... the ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED,,,,

and this got many supporters FOR sanders and upset at elections ARE RIGGED

emails come and show proof that hillary was part of the RIGGING SYSTEM

Then sanders tells his people who ARE UPSET about RIGGED ELECTIONS..... HE SAYS no problems to go ahead and support the worst thing for a nation RIGGED ELECTIONS

Good morning Lady P,

Hope you're weather is better than here - it's been oppressively humid for a few weeks now and we've had precious little rain - it's been one of those summers where it threatens to rain but the drops never reach the ground. My lawn has no green in it, except where the weeds are. Hope your garden is fairing better.

I agree with you about the Sanders voters, particularly the young followers he inspired. Young people are easily disillusioned and I can't see them, even after this convention and in a couple of months, just forgetting that "the man" screwed them royally and going out and voting for the person they spent the past year fighting against. Older, cynical liberals - sure - many of them are used to having no real principles that guide them other than the principle that power is all important.

I vacillate all the time - day after day I can't see how Trump wins and then how Clinton wins - I can't imagine what it's like to be an American with that kind of choice.

Ah yes, more of the conservatives-are-saints-and-liberals-are-lucifer nonsense.

Didn't say that at all, but feel free to continue displaying your victimhood if it comforts you.

I appreciate the truth of what I posted bothers you. Doesn't mean that I agree with some of the principles conservatives hold dear - I disagree strongly with many of the social principles that guide them, particularly in America. But you can't deny, and I simply acknowledge, that those principles guide how they vote and if their candidate doesn't adhere to them, they sit on their hands. Liberals, not so much.

I'll begin to alter my view if, indeed, the supporters of Sanders, and particularly the young voters who came out to support Sanders, sit on their hands and refuse to work for or vote for Clinton and the party that they feel stole the primaries from them. If they stand on the principle that corruption shouldn't be rewarded, I'll admire them and acknowledge that change. But if they hold their noses and simply vote for power, rewarding perhaps the two most corrupt politicians in modern American politics, then it will just be more evidence of the simple truth first stated.

Back
Top Bottom