• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sanders for VP.

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sanders for VP:

I’m not a never Trump person but I am a never Republican (in 2016 and probably some time after) and although Trump is not really much of a Republican, I don’t want to take any chances.

If Clinton takes Sanders as VP it will all but guarantee her the win in an otherwise neck and neck race.

We see Sanders bringing in scores of new voters especially in open primaries who would surely vote for Clinton with him on the ticket.

Sanders can then work for his people and cause under Clinton who is the only Candidate who’s numbers add up with a chance of getting her program through Congress therefore Clinton.

Sanders is welcome to stay in the race through California and even the Convention even though it kicks my ass.

I feel I’ve duly punished the Republicans by nominating Clinton, Trump and even Sanders. Perhaps they will begin to behave. They better behave and then I won’t have to do this to them anymore.

Clinton should take Trump as Treasurer.

If Clinton takes Sanders as VP it will all but guarantee her the win in an otherwise neck and neck race..

I wouldn't bet on it. I, for one, am ready to vote for Clinton if the only alternative is Trump. There's no way, however, I will vote for a ticket with Sanders on it, under any circumstances. I'm sure quite a lot of conservatives and libertarians feel the same way.

Sanders for VP:

I’m not a never Trump person but I am a never Republican (in 2016 and probably some time after) and although Trump is not really much of a Republican, I don’t want to take any chances.

If Clinton takes Sanders as VP it will all but guarantee her the win in an otherwise neck and neck race.

We see Sanders bringing in scores of new voters especially in open primaries who would surely vote for Clinton with him on the ticket.

Sanders can then work for his people and cause under Clinton who is the only Candidate who’s numbers add up with a chance of getting her program through Congress therefore Clinton.

Sanders is welcome to stay in the race through California and even the Convention even though it kicks my ass.

I feel I’ve duly punished the Republicans by nominating Clinton, Trump and even Sanders. Perhaps they will begin to behave. They better behave and then I won’t have to do this to them anymore.

Clinton should take Trump as Treasurer.

Trump would just try to declare bankruptcy, lol.

Also Sanders wouldn't be good on Clinton's ticket.

I truly doubt this would be a win for anyone. You REALLY think the bernouts would be excited about their guy becoming the next Joe Biden?

Joe-Biden-PT.jpg

Do you really see Hillary and Bernie having a ton of strategy sessions?

I'm always dazzled by the political acumen of the Bernie cult.

Back
Top Bottom