• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

San Francisco launches guaranteed income program for transgender residents

So if I start wearing a dress and use the ladies' room, can I get $1200 a month too?

Pardon me Good Sir...but I was wondering: can you tell me if there have been any reports at all of 💉💉💉 and/or💩💩💩 in San Francisco, California?

Y’know for those of you who want to bitch about their taxes paying for something like this…I’d rather have my taxes pay for this than….

Paying for a national insurance that covers the idiots who chose to live where they know it will flood…

Paying for the lawyers representing the government over eminent domain of lands used for that stupid, failure of a “wall”….

Paying for an unneeded war that led to my little cousin to putting a gun in his mouth and killing himself as a direct result of his PTSD…

This measure violates existing equal protections statutes.

It will be appealed and the Court will swat it down, just like many other nonsensical measures that San Francisco have tried to float.
I however recommend that all conservatives immediately apply and flood SF with bogus applications they’ll have to waste manpower reviewing

Y’know for those of you who want to bitch about their taxes paying for something like this…I’d rather have my taxes pay for this than….

Paying for a national insurance that covers the idiots who chose to live where they know it will flood…

Paying for the lawyers representing the government over eminent domain of lands used for that stupid, failure of a “wall”….

Paying for an unneeded war that led to my little cousin to putting a gun in his mouth and killing himself as a direct result of his PTSD…
This is melodramatic and not really an argument

I however recommend that all conservatives immediately apply and flood SF with bogus applications they’ll have to waste manpower reviewing
Well fraud is a crime....

Well fraud is a crime....
I didn’t say to lie. Just file applications, since they will have to be reviewed.

If the government wants to prosecute me all the better because then they’ll have to go on record with a legal test to prove I’m really non binary

I didn’t say to lie. Just file applications, since they will have to be reviewed.

If the government wants to prosecute me all the better because then they’ll have to go on record with a legal test to prove I’m really non binary
Then you should this.....but we both know you won't

Are you poor and have you been diagnosed with gender dysphoria?
I'm not even a resident of San Francisco. And a diagnosis of gender dysphoria is not necessary to receive the $1200/month.

It's called satire. Get a life.

There is no humor in stereotypical dragging of a marginalized community.
There is no humor in you.

There's a lot of humor in SF handing out free money to people who are or claim to be trans.

Those are some interesting pilot programs. Let's see how it goes.
This
The Abundant Birth Project, launched in 2020, is providing pregnant Black and Pacific Islander residents with $1,000 per month, from their first trimester to two years postpartum.
should please pro lifers.

There is no humor in you.

There's a lot of humor in SF handing out free money to people who are or claim to be trans.
When you show me who you are...I believe you.

tell us you have no idea about what transgender is without telling us you have no idea what transgender is
I love when moronic posts like the one quoted above and the previous one i previously quoted fail so hard and look so stupid like this LMAO
quick make another!
:ROFLMAO: 🍿
Wow. You're a big blue meanie. I love watching permanently aggrieved heads explode.

Transphobia at its finest!

And…we see the true character of some individuals shining through.

Because *gasp* 55 people might have a bit of breathing room in their budgets.

‘Merica.

I had to check, and yes, it is. Along with some other great choices to be honest. My favorite genders are Aggressive, Gender****, and Gender Outlaw. My favorite sexuality is easily Faggot.

However, even if you think these are silly, ultimately there is no reason to fixate on stuff like this. It isn't hurting anyone and at worst it makes the form a little long. To be entirely honest if someone came up to me at a party and told me they identify as Gender**** and their sexuality is faggot I would high five them and ask them if they wanted to get drinks later.
Or at least offer them a cigarette and say "Hi Fag. Have a fag!"
Regarding the $1200 payments, if you read the article you link you'll see trans people in LA suffer nearly triple the rate of poverty of non-trans people. You seem to take issue that this aid is targeted at trans people. Do you take issue with other charity that is targeted at groups that are especially in need? Are you going to make fun of women's breast cancer fundraising because men suffer testicular cancer and so they should be getting money too? Of course not. It is totally fine to raise money with an especially suffering demographic in mind.
If they just gave money to people in need without regard to gender, wouldn't trans people be 3x more likely to receive it simply because they are 3x more likely to need it?

If so, then why does there need to be a special program just for them? Is SF saying that 3x of them getting aid is not enough? How much is enough? 5x? 10x? All of them? Just wondering where they think the line should be drawn.

But I don't take any issue with it. SF wants to give money to trans folks? Not my problem. Just don't expect me not to laugh at them for their woke virtue signaling silliness. That's just going to happen.

‘Merica.
LOL. Another head explodes.

When you show me who you are...I believe you.
Sometimes the humorless are the funniest people. When they don't get that they are the joke, it makes it all the funnier.

There's that solid Christian/Catholic spirit right there.

Inundate an organization with false applications to make their ability to be charitable difficult.

What Gospel specifically teaches this?

not how gender works but FYI “studs” are transgenders assigned female at birth who wear “male” clothing and are more generally masculine than other individuals assigned female at birth.
That was some superb self-ownage by the OP.

Nah, merely making mental notes of who posts bigoted nonsense. That's all.
Good for you. Make sure you (mentally) spell my name right. ;)

‘Merica.
San Fran should just call them subsidies and poof, problem solved. The Right love them some subsides.

San Fran should just call them subsidies and poof, problem solved. The Right love them some subsides.
To qualify, individuals must have a monthly income of less than $600.

These people can barely afford FOOD and we have posters here that are mocking this or want to make it more difficult for SF to administer this.

Just amazing how low people can go. All because *trans*

not how gender works but FYI “studs” are transgenders assigned female at birth who wear “male” clothing and are more generally masculine than other individuals assigned female at birth.
Self ownage at its' best!

Back
Top Bottom