• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

San Francisco launches guaranteed income program for transgender residents

Wow. You're a big blue meanie. I love watching permanently aggrieved heads explode.

Transphobia at its finest!
aaaaaaanod another failed trigger deflection post that changes nothing.
Thanks for again proving you have no clue what transgender is LMAO
😂 🍿

To qualify, individuals must have a monthly income of less than $600.

These people can barely afford FOOD and we have posters here that are mocking this or want to make it more difficult for SF to administer this.

Just amazing how low people can go. All because *trans*
LOL.

Good thing too. Non-trans poor don't mind being poor and would refuse any aid saying, "No! Give the money you were going to give me to a trans person! They are 3x more likely to be poor than me!" :giggle:

San Fran should just call them subsidies and poof, problem solved. The Right love them some subsides.
But then the left would hate them and Bird would be mentally taking your names! The horror!

Pardon me Good Sir...but I was wondering: can you tell me if there have been any reports at all of 💉💉💉 and/or💩💩💩 in San Francisco, California?
The reports are filed next to the 'Oversupply of Snow Shovels' and 'Home Heating Costs Rise to Almost $100 a Month'.

There's that solid Christian/Catholic spirit right there.

Inundate an organization with false applications to make their ability to be charitable difficult.

What Gospel specifically teaches this?
Giving money to people with mental illness, especially because you want to exploit them or reward them as a voting bloc, is not charity

SEC. 3301. POLICY.

It is the policy of the City and County of San Francisco to eliminate discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, weight or height within the City and County.

Back
Top Bottom