• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack and German Mall shoo

katsung47

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
By mega Coincidence same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack also filmed German Mall Shooting.

Submitted by IWB, on July 23rd, 2016

German journalist Richard Gutjahr, 42, who filmed the scene unfold, said: ‘I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,’ he told AFP on Friday.

Nice attacks video shows truck driving into crowds | Daily Mail Online

Local reporter Richard Gutjahr described the scene at the shopping center as something “out of a bad movie,” with the shopping center completely surrounded by police, a helicopter overhead, and police carrying semi-automatic rifles. Gutjahr was not able to confirm reports of deaths or injuries.

Here's What We Know About The Shooting Rampage at Munich Shopping Mall | Mother Jones

By mega Coincidence same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack also filmed German Mall Shooting. « InvestmentWatch

Re: same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack and German Mall s

Doesn't this belong in either the "conspiracy nutjob" or "I hate them damned Jews" section of the forum?

Re: same Israeli Photo-propagandist that Filmed France Truck Attack and German Mall s

Doesn't this belong in either the "conspiracy nutjob" or "I hate them damned Jews" section of the forum?

Yes. Yes it does.

Back
Top Bottom