• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sam Smith - Love Me More

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Sam Smith is openly gay and also a great singer (my wife's favorite). This song "Love Me More" is touching as it addresses what so many gay people face and in many cases feel. It is always important to try to understand the obstacles, travails, and feelings of all people. Understanding others is the way to be able to work together successfully in any community. Being only with those that are the same as you feels comfortable but it does not open the door to gaining knowledge of everything that surrounds us. Gaining knowledge in life is what makes us better people and able to work with one another successfully.

Back
Top Bottom