• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saint Ruth and Trump

aociswundumho

Capitalist Pig
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm reminded of something about bedfellows and politics.

trump and colin.jpg

rbg colin.jpg

Trump and RBG.jpg

wow... maybe rbg was a sort of ... uh... halfway hero after all LOL

Ruth Bader Ginsberg's death is going to do more for defeating Trump this November than all the democrat's campaign money.

I've never seen voters so fired up.

Now all we need is for trump to pick a conservative to replace her. That will make voters even more crazy.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg's death is going to do more for defeating Trump this November than all the democrat's campaign money.

Now all we need is for trump to pick a conservative to replace her. That will make voters even more crazy.

Its not the level of crazy that effect the outcome but more the level of lazy.

Agree. It won't translate into votes but what will do that is watching unhinged Democrats attack a Catholic mother of 7.

Agree. It won't translate into votes but what will do that is watching unhinged Democrats attack a Catholic mother of 7.

Josh Hawley is gonna do alllll the heavy lifting for us. ;)

Ya’ll keep telling yourselves that nothing matters. We’re out here winning an election.

I dont think thats going to work the way you think. The Dem's hysterical over-reaction to the inevitable appointment will turn normal people off.

The silent majority are people that don't necessarily like Trump but hate the left. This won't help Dems.

Ya’ll keep telling yourselves that nothing matters. We’re out here winning an election.

The only thing I know for sure is an old white male with a long history of inappropriate behavior around women who also has said racially insensitive comments in the past will win. If you want something other than an old white male who has trouble controlling himself and behaving appropriately then vote Jorgensen the only Jo worth voting for in 2020

The only thing I know for sure is an old white male with a long history of inappropriate behavior around women who also has said racially insensitive comments in the past will win. If you want something other than an old white male who has trouble controlling himself and behaving appropriately then vote Jorgensen the only Jo worth voting for in 2020

I’m gonna go with the old white one that doesn’t want to kill 100’s of 1000’s of Americans with a plague. Thx!

Joe Biden's a Catholic father of 4, I think.

Ya’ll keep telling yourselves that nothing matters. We’re out here winning attempting to steal an election.
FIFY👈

I’m gonna go with the old white one that doesn’t want to kill 100’s of 1000’s of Americans with a plague. Thx!

Right....you are going with the old white male with a history of inappropriate behavior who is so out of touch with reality that he thinks 200 million people have died from a plague.

Right....you are going with the old white male with a history of inappropriate behavior who is so out of touch with reality that he thinks 200 million people have died from a plague.

Over the guy actively trying get us to 200m? Yup!

**** trump, such a loser (looser for the supporters).

This is the bullshit rallying cry of a base that has spent 4 years telling the country to go **** itself and now the bill is due.

We see every inch of it end it won’t matter. We are gonna count all the votes. No worries. :)

I thought it was 9 kids

In any case the satanic ones don't like that there were 7 or more kids who escaped being butchered

Back
Top Bottom