• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Saddam Hussein Has Been Executed, According to a Senior American Official in Baghdad

Re: Saddam Hussein Has Been Executed, According to a Senior American Official in Bagh

Now we have to make sure his protege and namesake Hussein Obama is never elected president...........

Umm, I didn't... What?

Re: Saddam Hussein Has Been Executed, According to a Senior American Official in Bagh

The butcher tyrant is dead.......Thank you President Bush for ridding the world of this monster...................Now we have to make sure his protege and namesake Hussein Obama is never elected president...........

You are a real piece of work!

Comparing Barak to Saddam because of a name is unbelievable and pathetic.

I too question what seems to be a strong Muslim background and I admit I wouldn't vote for Obama because of it. However to call the guy Saddam's protege is retarded even for you Navy! Saddam gave less than two shites about any religion from what I could tell.

It's not him talloulou....the spirit of Dick Cheney has taken over him. One of those...outter body experiences conservatives ussually get. CurrentAffairs gets them too. It's like Conservaodoo.

Saddam Hussein was sponcerd by neoconcervatism™. Thank you for watching.

I don't know what planet your from but Conservatives are the reason he is dead.....Take another puff on that crack pipe ok.......;)

Tell me something though.....Do you have any problem when the lefties in here call the President of the United States a nazi and a mass murderer? Where is your outrage when that happens?:confused:

Last edited:

I too question what seems to be a strong Muslim background and I admit I wouldn't vote for Obama because of it. However to call the guy Saddam's protege is retarded even for you Navy! Saddam gave less than two shites about any religion from what I could tell.

Even for me........;) Lighten up my friend..........It was a joke.....Ya gotta have a little fun with the lefties........

Even for me........;) Lighten up my friend..........It was a joke.....Ya gotta have a little fun with the lefties........

Yeah but a zinger should "zing!" If it just makes you look stupid then all you're doing is self smacking and you should keep that shite to the privacy of your own bathroom. :mrgreen:

Oh...my...god.Do some of you people on the boards get out much and socialize? Navy Prides post was a BLATANTLY OBVIOUS joke.For the love of god lol.

Yeah joke....hahaha.....Jesus probably looked more like Hussein then he did Brad Pitt...there's a joke.

Oh...my...god.Do some of you people on the boards get out much and socialize? Navy Prides post was a BLATANTLY OBVIOUS joke.For the love of god lol.

I see you are new to DP - welcome. However, when you get a little more experience reading Navy's posts, you should probably think that was about as much of a joke as John Kerry's joke about getting stuck Iraq. They both misspoke and should just admit it.

I "get out and socialize" as much as anyone, and that experience of interacting with a lot of people makes me see it not as a joke, but as a retraction hidden in what is claimed to be a joke.

You know what really gives it away? The fact that no matter what angle you look it from - it isn't funny.

Last edited:

I see you are new to DP - welcome. However, when you get a little more experience reading Navy's posts, you should probably think that was about as much of a joke as John Kerry's joke about getting stuck Iraq. They both misspoke and should just admit it.

I "get out and socialize" as much as anyone, and that experience of interacting with a lot of people makes me see it not as a joke, but as a retraction hidden in what is claimed to be a joke.

You know what really gives it away? The fact that no matter what angle you look it from - it isn't funny.

Well thanks for the update but, it's a shame I'm not actually new to the boards and have seen many of Navy Prides post.I notice that a lot of peopleon this forums go into topics strictly to attack him, though.
Maybe it isn't funy but it was OBVIOUS(apparently you didn't see my type that word in my last post) that it was a joke and still people come on to bash NP about it.They probably knew it was a joke because frankly it's quite sad if you couldn't see it as one, weather it's NP or not.

Admit is a bad word to use here.A lot of people on this board (or so I've learned) can't admit to much of anything.

Well thanks for the update but, it's a shame I'm not actually new to the boards and have seen many of Navy Prides post.I notice that a lot of peopleon this forums go into topics strictly to attack him, though.
Maybe it isn't funy but it was OBVIOUS(apparently you didn't see my type that word in my last post) that it was a joke and still people come on to bash NP about it.They probably knew it was a joke because frankly it's quite sad if you couldn't see it as one, weather it's NP or not.

Admit is a bad word to use here.A lot of people on this board (or so I've learned) can't admit to much of anything.

LOL it's fun to see conservatives squirm and try to pass off the blatant hate of anything that isn't christian as jokes.

"Yeah he's a ****ing dune coon - but we're just joking around hahaha"

Okay...I don't know where you see that, but great.The point I'm trying to make for the 3rd time because apparently people don't get it is that anyone who did not see his post as an obvious joke, either can't read or doesn't understand in theslightest what sarcasm is.I'm not trying to "pass it off" as a joke, because it WAS a joke.

Okay...I don't know where you see that, but great.The point I'm trying to make for the 3rd time because apparently people don't get it is that anyone who did not see his post as an obvious joke, either can't read or doesn't understand in theslightest what sarcasm is.I'm not trying to "pass it off" as a joke, because it WAS a joke.

LOL you sound like Kerry's camp when he said what he said about the soldiers in Iraq.

"T'WAS BUT A MEER A JOKE! BY THE BLOOD OF OUR FATHERS WE SWEARS! WE SWEARS!"

Calm down. We all know he ment that Obama was nothing more then a dictator in training only because he happens to be a muslim. Real funny.

LOL you sound like Kerry's camp when he said what he said about the soldiers in Iraq.

"T'WAS BUT A MEER A JOKE! BY THE BLOOD OF OUR FATHERS WE SWEARS! WE SWEARS!"

Calm down. We all know he ment that Obama was nothing more then a dictator in training only because he happens to be a muslim. Real funny.

Heh, well I never said it was funny but I did find people taking it seriously quite funny.Because you know NP is just one of those people some posters on here just can't resist attacking, even when they know he's kidding.

Heh, well I never said it was funny but I did find people taking it seriously quite funny.Because you know NP is just one of those people some posters on here just can't resist attacking, even when they know he's kidding.

fuishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................:doh....Enigma...meet Sarcasm.

Saddam is dead, good riddence, now, can George W. Bush be far behind?

I, for one support trying, convicting, and hanging the POTUS, George W. Bush for crimes against humanity.

What goes around comes around. But that's just my humble opinion. :cool:

The butcher tyrant is dead.......Thank you President Bush for ridding the world of this monster...................Now we have to make sure his protege and namesake Hussein Obama is never elected president...........
Of all the posts you've ever written this one is far and away the worst one. Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!

Your last post is a disgusting, insulting xenophobicly evil post and it defines exactly who you are...SHAME ON YOU!

:bringit

Of all the posts you've ever written this one is far and away the worst one. Shame on you! Shame on you! Shame on you!

Your last post is a disgusting, insulting xenophobicly evil post and it defines exactly who you are...SHAME ON YOU!

Oh good Lord, would you and NP just get a room, already.

:kissy:

Your wasting your breath my friend...........The lefties in this forum have created a new meaning to the word hate..........Personally I love it they hate me and I am able to rattle their cages.......

Welcome to the forum..looking forward to your input...Keep up the good fight against Liberalism...........:cheers:

Hell all your posts are that way..........:confused:

Oh good Lord, would you and NP just get a room, already.

:kissy:

Hey watch that **** my wannabe Conservative who has no clue how to be one......

It's always good to try...

Back
Top Bottom