• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sadam - 911?

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Saddam - 911?

Saddam had nothing to do with 911 - right?

ThisIsWhy.jpg

I had heard about this some time ago... but just found it on the net.

Last edited:
Yes and I understand that they were located all over Iraq.

Honestly, if he is taking credit I am willing to give him his share of the war on terror.

Anyone know what the caption at the bottom says?

Yes because we all know a painting is definite proof of ties to 9/11.

Get real. Something tells me Saddam is just a bastard who sits on a hill of shit who screws around with the Western Globe but doesn't do anything. We shut him up in the Gulf War.

Ever hear the saying "mine enemies, enemy?" I've got a picture of myself standing on the floor the Memorial Coliseum in Portland. In the background you can see the still lit scoreboard showing that the Portland TrailBlazer's just defeated the Utah Jazz in Game 3 of the Western Conference Semi-Finals. Now brace yourself, this may came as a shock- I didn't actually have anything to do with the game. Well, I saw the game. But I actually didn't play in it or "assist." But I got a nice picture.

Bottom line here is Saddam hated us. Sure he still does. Probably really hates us now. Course now we're feeding him cookies. He might hold us in higher regards then when he was living in the spidy hole. But none the less. The fact that he hated us and liked to have his picture painted doesn't make the connection you'd like.

Last edited:
And Pacridge, this may come as a surprise to you. . . the Blazers suck. The only team worth anything in Portland is the Winterhawks.

*ahem*

Anyway, I agree with you. This isn't proof, but it sure pisses me off that he thought it was all well and good that people died.

Hell, I was never fond of Sadam's regime, but I never wished ill towards the average citizen over there that didn't have a beef with us.

LiberalFINGER said:
And Pacridge, this may come as a surprise to you. . . the Blazers suck. The only team worth anything in Portland is the Winterhawks.

*ahem*

Anyway, I agree with you. This isn't proof, but it sure pisses me off that he thought it was all well and good that people died.

Hell, I was never fond of Sadam's regime, but I never wished ill towards the average citizen over there that didn't have a beef with us.
The Blazers suck! Holy crap! Oh, wait I knew that. That's why I sold my season tickets to some dot comer back in 98'. My problem with the Blazers wasn't so much thier play on the court as off the court. I could live with a poor win/loss record, but with the Blazers you've got crap going on off the court that includes possibly raping under aged girls. Most certainly having sex with them. The latest BS with the Blazers is one of their "stars" just got caught being involved with dog fighting. Had a pit bull he was fighting against other dogs and they were betting on it. I was watching college ball but now I'm down to high school. But that's a whole another message board.

Anyway, yes I agree Saddam was an a**hole but that doesn't mean we should wish "ill will" toward the average citizen over there.

Last edited:
I dont think he did have anything to do with it!

centrium said:
I dont think he did have anything to do with it!
He didn't- But would he like to? And if so does that fact give reason to the logic of invading Iraq? Certaintly they were dancing in the streets of Iran and many other sovereign nations as well as Iraq. Pakistan practically declared a national holiday. And they're our ally! Well sort of, on paper anyway. At least that's what their government claims. Then they do everything possible to block our progress in finding bin Laden. Remember him he's the guy that actually did do 9/11.

Last edited:
Exactly, but theres a lot of speculation about war for oil!!! What is difficult to understand for all the technology that US has, why cant they find him!

Back
Top Bottom