• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ryan Bundy Doesn’t Understand Why He Can’t Have His Guns. In Jail.

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Ryan Bundy Doesn?t Understand Why He Can?t Have His Guns. In Jail. | Wonkette

This is hilarious, the Bundy brothers don't like that they are in jail and that they don't have all their freedoms... SMH

Ryan Bundy Doesn’t Understand Why He Can’t Have His Guns. In Jail.
By Evan Hurst -
May 25, 2016 - 12:51pm

Remember Ammon and Ryan Bundy — Cliven’s boys — and their merry band of dildo-wielding, freedom-loving ****ferbrains? How could we forget? They occupied a federally owned nature preserve, things got kinda violent, and they are now in jail because they broke all the federal laws. This is UNFAIR because, according to their special secret version of the Constitution, the federal government isn’t the boss of them.
Additionally

Ammon Bundy’s Legal Defense Exactly As Sane As Every Other Bundy Legal Theory
Well, we have a dispatch from jail. They are SUING, because all their rights are being violated, in jail. Yes, they are complaining that jail is a lot like … jail. And that’s illegal!

In their complaint (which is different from daddy Cliven Bundy’s lawsuit, which you can read about here), Ammon and Ryan Bundy share that jail is SO the pits. Did you know that, at the Multnomah County Detention Center (MCDC) where they’re being held, they have to stay in single cells, and only get to walk around freely during quote-unquote “walk time,” which the jailers schedule, as if they are in jail?

Ryan Bundy would like to complain some, please:

All of my First Amendment rights are being violated. My right to freedom of religion is being violated. I cannot participate in religious activities and temple covenants, and wear religious garments. […] My right to freedom of speech is being hampered by monitoring and recording. My right to freedom of assembly is being violated; I am not allowed to see my brother and move about. Yesterday, I attempted to discuss these issues with the U.S. Marshals, and they said that these were simply the jail rules. […] My Second Amendment rights are being violated. I never waived that right.

I meant to put this in North West...do'h!

I don't think they understand the concept of jail.

I don't think they understand the concept of jail.

I don't think they understand many concepts. Which is why they are in jail. These idijits are hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom