• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ruth "Buzzi" Ginginsburg has fallen, can she get back up?

Disgusting to make fun of an elderly, injured person.

Broken ribs freaking hurt. It's not anything to laugh at.

While not making fun of Ginsburg herself, those offering to donate ribs deserve some ridicule. If those people want to donate ribs to help Ginsburg's recovery, I suggest these ribs and sell for $10 a plate with the proceeds to assist in her recovery.

bbq-ribs-today-150520-tease_65f3c42275603e8e5dd69f811ac67a4a.today-inline-large.jpg

Deplorable.

I disagree with Ginsburg on nearly everything, with some exceptions, but have always respected her intellect.

Her recent politicized attacks on the POTUS were not the norm for her, for the rest of her long tenure; I think she is a bit unraveled after the unexpected death of her best friend, Antonin Scalia.

Hope she heals..but it is almost a CERTAINTY that Trump will name her successor, who will FLY through the 2018 Midterm ENHANCED GOP Senate....sooooo...get ready...it is almost sure to happen.

And now you know the difference between the House and the Senate....

At any age. Not funny.

Whats next disabled people?

Yeah...like wounded Vets such as former Navy SEALS who lost an eye defending us? That kind of thing?

Proving once again how pathetic the audience of Rush is. Lower rungs of the ladder are always in reach.

Very flushable thread. No one will miss it.

Someone who has wiped their ass with the US Constitution as often as she has gets no consideration,

She stood up for it in Florida, 2000, in the USSC decision that put an end to the attempted Fraudocrat "dimpled chad" election theft...USSC 00-949.

Have to give her props for that....

Yeah...like wounded Vets such as former Navy SEALS who lost an eye defending us? That kind of thing?

That was disgusting. Same as this crap OP

I disagree with Ginsburg on nearly everything, with some exceptions, but have always respected her intellect.

Her recent politicized attacks on the POTUS were not the norm for her, for the rest of her long tenure; I think she is a bit unraveled after the unexpected death of her best friend, Antonin Scalia.

Hope she heals..but it is almost a CERTAINTY that Trump will name her successor, who will FLY through the 2018 Midterm ENHANCED GOP Senate....sooooo...get ready...it is almost sure to happen.

And now you know the difference between the House and the Senate....

No, it is much too close to the next election for any further Trump nominees. It is the McConnell rule.

Like calling mentally challenged persons "retards"?

Myself I have an intense disgust for those that use that word. Sadly it is commonly used.

At any age. Not funny.

See #8 and I hope she is alive and alert to know when President Trump replaces her, Just like I'm delighted to know Harry Reid is watching the rule he made up to give Democrats an unfair advantage being used by The President to appoint Judges who actually follow the Constitution.

She stood up for it in Florida, 2000, in the USSC decision that put an end to the attempted Fraudocrat "dimpled chad" election theft...USSC 00-949.

Have to give her props for that....

I believe she was in opposition to that but was in minority opinion

No, it is much too close to the next election for any further Trump nominees. It is the McConnell rule.

Utter nonsense. You mean the BIDEN/SCHUMER RULE?

He will seat another USAG, who WILL PURSUE the FISA ABUSE CASE more aggressively than has Sessions, and will likely seat RBG's replacement as well...and all the House/Senate dems can do is WHINE ABOUT IT....

For the elderly, falls are the most hazardous enemies out there. Broken ribs, while painful, is light. Broken hips, concussions, and other pleasures can lead to death or permanent disability. Whatever you may think about the Judge, she is a woman of integrity, and recognized by the rest of the bench for her integrity and intellect.

Bush sr travels in a wheel chair these days. Will you also mock him?

Your own aging years are not as far off as you think. No doubt you will whine about the guy who told you look forward toward your golden years. I guarantee you they will be filled with pain. The Buddhists say life is suffering and walk away giggling.

That is only for the end of a presidents second term.
End of second term should the Democrats retake the Senate otherwise pedal to the metal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom