• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ruth "Buzzi" Ginginsburg has fallen, can she get back up?

That is only for the end of a presidents second term.

WRONG, it should be the midterms or at the very least ANY president's term. You guys just want to continue cheating and obstructing. But then you are a con.

Someone who has wiped their ass with the US Constitution as often as she has gets no consideration,

Good to know, you have life selling toilet paper. Practice makes perfect.

Utter nonsense. You mean the BIDEN/SCHUMER RULE?

He will seat another USAG, who WILL PURSUE the FISA ABUSE CASE more aggressively than has Sessions, and will likely seat RBG's replacement as well...and all the House/Senate dems can do is WHINE ABOUT IT....

The Biden/Schumer rule was never a rule, nor was it ever used. It was suggested in the fall of an election year, not February as per Merrick Garland. The McConnell rule is all yours.

And as long as the right is insistent on appointing extremists to the court, rather than the moderate interpreters of the law envisioned by the Founding Fathers, you can expect a lot more than whining.

End of second term should the Democrats retake the Senate otherwise pedal to the metal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

After a couple more years of Dems offering nothing good and just trying dirty tricks to get Trump they are going to be the "Whig Party."

I'm waiting for the claims that Trump set up a trip wire.:mrgreen:

Whats next disabled people?

Nope, been done already.

QuarrelsomeVigorousAmericanriverotter-small.gif

Yeah...like wounded Vets such as former Navy SEALS who lost an eye defending us? That kind of thing?

As a vet I've heard far worse from both sides of the aisle. Now do tell where you served hotshot. Tell me it was Germany or the states and I'll hound you with laughter.

The Biden/Schumer rule was never a rule, nor was it ever used. It was suggested in the fall of an election year, not February as per Merrick Garland. The McConnell rule is all yours.

And as long as the right is insistent on appointing extremists to the court, rather than the moderate interpreters of the law envisioned by the Founding Fathers, you can expect a lot more than whining.

Yep, a lot more like this:

image.jpg

As a vet I've heard far worse from both sides of the aisle. Now do tell where you served hotshot. Tell me it was Germany or the states and I'll hound you with laughter.

That SNL skit was disgusting. The Seal lost an eye from an IED, went on and served 2 more tours in AStan.
Only because he was running as a Republican, that was what generated the attack.

Always funny when a person shows how completely disgusting, vile, classless and uncivil thier views are. lol

The Ideology this petty little person has tried to infringe on America has killed more than 200 million people. If anything I'm being nice.

The Ideology this petty little person has tried to infringe on America has killed more than 200 million people. If anything I'm being nice.

awesome double down on your incivility and try to defend it LMAO Thank you for further exposing yourself, this is why people right, left and center mock your posts. :thumbs:

I wish her a speedy recovery and hope she considers hanging up her robe

I really dislike seeing someone with as much knowledge, integrity and commitment to this country as Ruth Bader Ginsburg, being mocked, criticized and marginalized. It's pure tribalism, not wisdom or knowledge speaking. People just have no idea whatsoever what she's done with her life and trust me, it's a whole world more than most of us will ever do for our country.

As a judge on the Supreme Court she has always favored caution, moderation, and restraint. She won the American Bar Association’s Thurgood Marshall Award for her contributions to gender equality and civil rights. She was at work just one day after the death of her husband to complete her service to the Court for 2010. That's the level of commitment to responsibility she has.

Thanks to Ruth Ginsburg thousands of women who did not have had the 'right' to attend Virginia Military Institute prior to 1996 have now been able to realize their dream of graduating from VMI. In 1999, Ginsburg wrote the majority opinion, in which she reinforced an important right afforded to individuals with disabilities, including mental illnesses. She has ruled against gender discrimination and been an advocate for gay rights.

Rather than mock Ruth Ginsburg, we should all be very grateful to have had this brilliant mind sitting on the Supreme Court.

Rush is turd.
Someone who has wiped their ass with the US Constitution as often as she has gets no consideration,
Rush apprentice.
Yeah...like wounded Vets such as former Navy SEALS who lost an eye defending us? That kind of thing?
Davidson owes a big donation to veteran’s non-profits. Crenshaw said $1M from Davidson and SNL exec’s would do.
She stood up for it in Florida, 2000, in the USSC decision that put an end to the attempted Fraudocrat "dimpled chad" election theft...USSC 00-949.
Have to give her props for that....
USSC is United States Sentencing Commission. Do you mean SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States)?
No, it is much too close to the next election for any further Trump nominees. It is the McConnell rule.
Nice. :thumbs:
Considering Leftist Ideology played no part in Making America the greatest most prosperous nation in all Human History. Toilet paper is how the Left see the Constitution and most other founding documents.
Alex Jones school of alternate facts alumn ^^.

Rush is turd.

Rush apprentice.

Davidson owes a big donation to veteran’s non-profits. Crenshaw said $1M from Davidson and SNL exec’s would do.

USSC is United States Sentencing Commission. Do you mean SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States)?

Nice. :thumbs:

Alex Jones school of alternate facts alumn ^^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqyY6ax3hc0

nuf said

Disgusting to make fun of an elderly, injured person.

Broken ribs freaking hurt. It's not anything to laugh at.

absolutely!

merely falling can be fatal at her age.
Who knows if those broken ribs might cause any other complications for the other issues she has had.

No one with a soul should wish ill on her.
Karma has a way of turning your words and thoughts back on you.
But never mind that. It is just not right.

Last edited:
I really dislike seeing someone with as much knowledge, integrity and commitment to this country as Ruth Bader Ginsburg, being mocked, criticized and marginalized. It's pure tribalism, not wisdom or knowledge speaking. People just have no idea whatsoever what she's done with her life and trust me, it's a whole world more than most of us will ever do for our country.

As a judge on the Supreme Court she has always favored caution, moderation, and restraint. She won the American Bar Association’s Thurgood Marshall Award for her contributions to gender equality and civil rights. She was at work just one day after the death of her husband to complete her service to the Court for 2010. That's the level of commitment to responsibility she has.

Thanks to Ruth Ginsburg thousands of women who did not have had the 'right' to attend Virginia Military Institute prior to 1996 have now been able to realize their dream of graduating from VMI. In 1999, Ginsburg wrote the majority opinion, in which she reinforced an important right afforded to individuals with disabilities, including mental illnesses. She has ruled against gender discrimination and been an advocate for gay rights.

Rather than mock Ruth Ginsburg, we should all be very grateful to have had this brilliant mind sitting on the Supreme Court.

Amen. RBG is a national treasure who is a role model and patriot and I appreciate her service to our country. I don't agree with all of her positions, but that's all aside when we should all wish her well.
Best and recover, RBG!

Nope...you're being worthless...as usual.

Back
Top Bottom