• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia's Propaganda Machine Discovers 2020 Democratic Candidate Tulsi Gabbard

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The 'experts' are telling NBC journalists that its Tulsi's turn to be smeared as a Russian operative/stooge. That means the DNC is terrified of Ms Gabbard, and they have good reason to be.

The Russian propaganda machine that tried to influence the 2016 U.S. election is now promoting the presidential aspirations of a controversial Hawaii Democrat who earlier this month declared her intention to run for president in 2020. An NBC News analysis of the main English-language news sites employed by Russia in its 2016 election meddling shows Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is set to make her formal announcement Saturday, has become a favorite of the sites Moscow used when it interfered in 2016.

Several experts who track websites and social media linked to the Kremlin have also seen what they believe may be the first stirrings of an upcoming Russian campaign of support for Gabbard.

The expoits go on to state their case for why the Russians are in love with Tulsi, which borders on the absurd. Here's the real reason it's time for the DNC/MSM complex to destroy Tulsi Gabbard, instead of letting her run like everybody else- Tulsi has expressed words and actions which show an interest in ending the West's war on the Middle East. She's met with Bashar Al Assad in order to gain her own understanding of what's going on, instead of relying on empty suits on cable news programs to monotonously repeat the Pentagon's prepared message.

Barack Obama received accolades for declaring his intention to end American aggression in the ME during his run for president in 2008. The DNC of only 10 years later is a puppet for the military-industrial complex, and Robert Windrem and Ben Popken @ NBC news are their little propagandists. Popken's Twitter page is like a one stop shop for anti-Gabbard propaganda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bpopken?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I bet she's building Gabbard Tower in Moscow.

I bet she's building Gabbard Tower in Moscow.

Nope. She's building the Gabbard Scabbard, to sheath all those M1940 bayonets that will be used during the Russian invasion of the USA. Bwaaaaaooo.

As we saw last time, the DNC gives a bad name to Democrats.

As we saw last time, the DNC gives a bad name to Democrats.

Well said. I've a sneaking suspicion they're going to forget the lessons they should have learned from cheating Bernie Sanders of his right to a fair election. Didn't polls indicate Sanders could've beaten Trump in the general?

Well said. I've a sneaking suspicion they're going to forget the lessons they should have learned from cheating Bernie Sanders of his right to a fair election. Didn't polls indicate Sanders could've beaten Trump in the general?

This currently registered Republican would have voted for Bernie if I had the chance.

As it looks now, DNC will repeat its performance in favor of insiders, and attack Gabbard who has the credentials.

You mean torpedo. This is what the DNC does. If they can't get their insider, they oust the outsider and essentially elect DJT.

This currently registered Republican would have voted for Bernie if I had the chance.

As it looks now, DNC will repeat its performance in favor of insiders, and attack Gabbard who has the credentials.

'The DNC is an odious, corrupt edifice to vanity and vainglorious trophy seeking. The way they torpedoed Bernie is absolutely unforgivable.'
Tulsi Gabbard saw this was happening before almost anyone else that's why she left her high position in the DNC!

Her foreign policy rhymes with mine & she's nice to look at. If Trump, Pence or Cotton do not run I'd vote for her above
all others!

When RT, Sputnik, Russia Insider, TASS, and Fort Russ begin to laud a presidential candidate, it's a clear sign that said candidate is soft on Russia.

Russia never does anything that is not in its self-interest. Gabbard secretly met with Bashar Assad in 2017 and failed to condemn his murderous regime.

Gabbard has also voiced anti-LGBT sentiments in the past. Gabbard has far too much ugly baggage for me to support.

When RT, Sputnik, Russia Insider, TASS, and Fort Russ begin to laud a presidential candidate, it's a clear sign that said candidate is soft on Russia.

Russia never does anything that is not in its self-interest. Gabbard secretly met with Bashar Assad in 2017 and failed to condemn his murderous regime.

Gabbard has also voiced anti-LGBT sentiments in the past. Gabbard has far too much ugly baggage for me to support.

Or, it's a clear sign the Russians feel that an honest and reasonable person in the White House is conducive to world peace, which also benefits the Russians.

You mean torpedo. This is what the DNC does. If they can't get their insider, they oust the outsider and essentially elect DJT.

Lol, that looks to be the DNC game plan for 2020. Seeing Trump supporters chant '4 more years!' in January 2021 will be quite amusing to watch.

Bari Weiss @ NYT said what you just said in a recent interview, and she's been laughed at and ridiculed for 2 weeks now. You neolibs live in a vacuum, and have no idea how unpopular your positions really are in 2019.

You don't realize that most Americans see NBC news as being as untrustworthy as RT and Sputnik by this point.

Back
Top Bottom