• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia's bioweapon conspiracy theory finds support in US

RealityNow

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Many of the accounts posting the claim are citing Russian propaganda outlets as sources. When Kremlin officials repeated the conspiracy theory on Thursday, saying the U.S. was developing bioweapons that target specific ethnicities, it took a few minutes for their quotes to show up on American social media.

Several Telegram users who cited the comments said they trusted Russian propaganda over independent American journalists, or their own democratically elected officials.

“Can’t believe anything our government says!” one poster wrote.

Others cited the claim while parroting Russia's talking points about the invasion.

end quote

it continues to show that American has a segment of profoundly ignorant white people... these are the same people, who's family for generation lived and thrived off the government and society that American Governmental systems and organizations within this Representative Democracy Created.
In their vain and gluttonous madness of expectations of their skin giving them what they did not invest themselvs to learn and earn.... Turn on the government because White Nationalist Greed Driven White Supermacist such as Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan led them to not trust the government, which means they were led into blindness while the wealthy fleece the people, the nations and its government... while trying to make the "imbeciles" disbelieve in the government, when trust fact it has been white nationliast driven white men, who have fleeced our system and this nation for decades upon decades, trying to maintain their white nationalist system of wealthy white male dominance.

That's a truth white people hate to face, because it crashes their delusions of white superiority, to face the truth of those factors.

The hardest truth for SOME white people to accept is that "SOME white men, will screw over other whites men" for money, power, sex and egotistical self patronizing Avarice. when they see it and know it, they try and pretend its an anamoly, and they quickly want to sweep it under the rug, as if it did not happen. They will seek and pursue any means to do so, in effort to try and preserve the fictional delusions of 'white superiority".

These types relish the savagery that Putin engages, because they have an affinity for the historical ideology of European historical acts of barbarish and savagery by any means, as their concept of "power".

It will continue to require the Civic and Civil Minded Democracy Respecting White People who respect equality of person as individual, both male and female alike regardless of skin tone or ethnicity, to stand up, speak up and stand against these driven by Right Wing Ideology of Barbarism.
It REQUIRES the educated, to help educate and enlighten the Right Winger segment of whites society, to learn and understand that strength is not about Brute Barbarism.

• Strength is based in the Knowledgable mind, which has the courge to embrace "wisdom and understanding" that Respect the Principles and Ethics that build and maintain Integrity.

• What matter is people get off the high horse of delusions of white supremacy and stop chasing white nationalism... and they too can join in with all, the diverse people of this nation and the world and help make a better world, rather than contining to promote divisiceness, prejudices and racist madness.... Then, we can become an even greater nations in the Kingdom of Gods World.

It only takes "truthful and honest acceptance of:
Gods Principles and Creation of All Mankind as being Equal as Human Beings"

About that Russian arm of the FoxNews propaganda network for Republicans...

• What matter is people get off the high horse of delusions of white supremacy and stop chasing white nationalism... and they too can join in with all, the diverse people of this nation and the world and help make a better world, rather than contining to promote divisiceness, prejudices and racist madness.... Then, we can become an even greater nations in the Kingdom of Gods World.

continue from Post #1

For the record, I have white people in my family and many white friends, they simply do no care for right wing bias, bigoty and do not support any form or manner of racism. I enjoy my white family members and white friends and white co-workers, and know by experience they are non bias, non bigoted and appreciate the interactive diversity that exist in society.

I will and do help and assist white people without thought or regard for or of whether they are bias, bigoted, racist or politically divisive, I will help and assist them as "human beings" who are persons, as individuals.

I knew it. This was going to be the big reason the anti American scumbags would justify their support for Russia.

I had a conversation a day or so ago with a white male in is mid to later 30's or early 40's... and we talked about stocks markets, regulatory governance, and presidential responsibilities and he made comments about his conservative political leans.
  • He even complained about Biden's Executives Orders,
  • I said: you do know that Trump issued executive orders too,
  • then he said; Well, all president do.
  • I said, yes, do you know why they do it.
  • he said... they exceed their powers. I said, nope, the Constitution give them the rights to issue executives orders.
  • I said, do you know why they use it?
  • he was silent:
  • I said, because a problem or concern exist, and congress will not act on it, so and Executive Order is issued to address a problem, but at the same time, it a ways to urge congress to "act" and make a decisions, as well as a means to address a problem or a concern until congress will effectively address the matter.
  • he said "Yea, I see what you mean.
  • I said, and executive order can stand until "congress takes actions". or another president rescinds it, and propose modification again to "congress" to address the matter.

It was common that he initially began by attacking regulatory governance, when I asked him, if the products he sell where not regulated, would he trust and recommend them to a customer.
  • He said, "NO"... then he began to speak abou the quality standards of products, and he said, some try to meet the lowest standards of regulations to sell cheap made products.
  • he followed that up with say, the top line products he sells is better because they not only meet the standards by they highly exceed the standards.
  • So, I asked him... so, you do appreciate the Regultory Governing Principles that allow you to sell safe and good quality equipment.
  • He said yes.
  • So, I said... so we agree that Regulatory Governance is always needed.
  • He said, yes, we can't sell anything that does not meet the requirments of regulatory standards.
  • So, I said, so we agree, that the Constitution's design of a House of Representative who create legislation and a Senate that confirms Regulation and a President who signs it into law was a good design of the Constitutional Articles.
  • He agreed.
  • So, then I ask him... what was the very first part of the Constitution.
  • he was "silent"...
  • So, I said... it is THE PREAMBLE, it tells us as a nation what the principles, values, and purpose reasons for the Articles of the Constitution, which is to create a system that "can meet and maintain the values laid out in the preamble', and
  • I said, the words We The People, is about "All of Us" and "Promote the General Welfare" includes the Regulator governance that set the standards to make these products safe, and it also means the Congress legislates to create programs to help, assist and support people, business and industry to provde for the general welfare of the people and nations.
  • He said... "I never looked at it like that"...
  • so I asked, "do you agree or disagree'...
  • he said. "he agreed".

We went on to talk about a variety of other things... when i got ready to go, he said... "Sir, it has been a pleasure talking with you, I told him, likewise so, that the next time I come in and he has time... we'll talk more. The other workers who were listening to us, said "thank you sir, and please come back anytime.

See ... it takes people, actually "talking to each other".... to find that commonality in understanding, when they supercede any bias, bigotry, racist and partisan obstinancy.

Now, the result was... I made a friendly associate relation and he made a friendly associate relation.... That the gift that communication brings among mankind. I do this all the time, with young and old.... "communicate'.

In this forum, I don't care in the least bit for willful ignorance and obstinancy just becasue someone want to be contrary, but I ignore many who post "spin insidiousness, just to be doing so". So, its much I simple will not engage because its pointless to pay "idiot feeding frenzy spin games".

It's hundreds of US bio labs around the world that is disgusting and evil . Not just the US bio labs in Ukraine

In at least 25 countries .

With the Covid narrative over two months ago , I wonder If Baal Hates will try and engineer something like a smallpox outbreak now and blame it on Russia .

Deep State is like nature -- hates a vacuum .

Last edited:
What is most amazing to me is how the US is the only nation in the world that has biolabs. The Soviet Union never had biological weapons or labs to produce them. China, likewise, no biolabs. In the Middle East there are no biolabs and it was pure US propaganda that there ever were. Canada certainly does not do any biological research and no civilized nation in Europe does either. India, Australia and all of Africa are free from the scourge of biological research...unless, of course, the US compromises them into it. It is the US and ONLY the US that is the most horrifying force of evil on the face of the planet and unless Democrats take control of this monolith of evil and make amends to the green gods of mother earth we can never be free.

The hyperbole and hypocrisy of this thread is just...

There's US biolabs in ukraine,

and my source is Biden's US undersecretary of state.

so if i'm wrong, she's wrong. 😂

What is most amazing to me is how the US is the only nation in the world that has biolabs. The Soviet Union never had biological weapons or labs to produce them. China, likewise, no biolabs. In the Middle East there are no biolabs and it was pure US propaganda that there ever were. Canada certainly does not do any biological research and no civilized nation in Europe does either. India, Australia and all of Africa are free from the scourge of biological research...unless, of course, the US compromises them into it. It is the US and ONLY the US that is the most horrifying force of evil on the face of the planet and unless Democrats take control of this monolith of evil and make amends to the green gods of mother earth we can never be free.

China doesn't have biolabs? Where do you think the WUHAN CORONA VIRUS LAB is located? Oregon?

------------------------------------etc etc

See ... it takes people, actually "talking to each other".... to find that commonality in understanding, when they supercede any bias, bigotry, racist and partisan obstinancy.

Now, the result was... I made a friendly associate relation and he made a friendly associate relation.... That the gift that communication brings among mankind. I do this all the time, with young and old.... "communicate'. ---
For serious matters , that is Mickey Mouse Land .
It is widely understood that virtually all of those at the top of corporations/ governments have at least one loose screw .Hearts and Egos rule and not minds .

Sociopaths and Psychopaths rule .

'Your ' rules do not apply .

China doesn't have biolabs? Where do you think the WUHAN CORONA VIRUS LAB is located? Oregon?

You can reasonably suggest that Wuhan became a US bio lab operating abroad and via Fort Detrick to Chapel Hill and posted on by Fauci .
:cool:

You can reasonably suggest that Wuhan became a US bio lab operating abroad and via Fort Detrick to Chapel Hill and posted on by Fauci .
:cool:
i guess that's one way to look at it, there is no doubt the US and China do collaborate on projects there, but i wouldn't call it, specifically, a US biolab.

then again, ukrainian biolabs may hold a similar status so, meh, i'd just have to look at it more there.

For serious matters , that is Mickey Mouse Land .
It is widely understood that virtually all of those at the top of corporations/ governments have at least one loose screw .Hearts and Egos rule and not minds .

Sociopaths and Psychopaths rule .

'Your ' rules do not apply .
It's good you understand that... but also to understand that after 1980's when Reagan took money from Higher Education and Promoted the Milton Freedman concepts of the "Wealthy Rule" and The Executive is more important than the worker... resulted to bastardize the University Cirriculum, while making it harder for working class people, who know the struggles in society, would have a difficult time getting into these educational facilities, and they'd have an even harder time, standing against the "Greed is Good Programming' that became the American Standard for the past 40+yrs..

It is wise for people, to understand that same Greed moved the religious socieities away from God Principles Teaching, to promoting "Prosperity Ministries" that altered the character and integrity that Religion was one steeped within.
  • Now, we see pastors chasing wealthy with the avarice mentality of wanting to have the most money, the biggest church and all the attributes of overpaid executives, including private jets, mega mansions and operate like a corporation selling products and trying to be everything from a child care facility, to a school, to a business modeling rather than institution that teach "God Principles" of "Good Will Among Mankind. There are now churches asking people for their Tax Returns, and measuring its own congregation based on how much money they contribute.
  • We now have people choosing churchase based on the the Churches wealth status, and media programming popularity, and who's pastor has the most celebrity like status.
It's us, as WE THE PEOPLE... who can change that, but we can't change it without first becoming educated enough to know how to navigate the system to have the knowledge to know how to change it.

Many of the accounts posting the claim are citing Russian propaganda outlets as sources. When Kremlin officials repeated the conspiracy theory on Thursday, saying the U.S. was developing bioweapons that target specific ethnicities, it took a few minutes for their quotes to show up on American social media.

Several Telegram users who cited the comments said they trusted Russian propaganda over independent American journalists, or their own democratically elected officials.

Others cited the claim while parroting Russia's talking points about the invasion.

end quote

it continues to show that American has a segment of profoundly ignorant white people... these are the same people, who's family for generation lived and thrived off the government and society that American Governmental systems and organizations within this Representative Democracy Created.
In their vain and gluttonous madness of expectations of their skin giving them what they did not invest themselvs to learn and earn.... Turn on the government because White Nationalist Greed Driven White Supermacist such as Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan led them to not trust the government, which means they were led into blindness while the wealthy fleece the people, the nations and its government... while trying to make the "imbeciles" disbelieve in the government, when trust fact it has been white nationliast driven white men, who have fleeced our system and this nation for decades upon decades, trying to maintain their white nationalist system of wealthy white male dominance.

That's a truth white people hate to face, because it crashes their delusions of white superiority, to face the truth of those factors.

The hardest truth for SOME white people to accept is that "SOME white men, will screw over other whites men" for money, power, sex and egotistical self patronizing Avarice. when they see it and know it, they try and pretend its an anamoly, and they quickly want to sweep it under the rug, as if it did not happen. They will seek and pursue any means to do so, in effort to try and preserve the fictional delusions of 'white superiority".

These types relish the savagery that Putin engages, because they have an affinity for the historical ideology of European historical acts of barbarish and savagery by any means, as their concept of "power".

It will continue to require the Civic and Civil Minded Democracy Respecting White People who respect equality of person as individual, both male and female alike regardless of skin tone or ethnicity, to stand up, speak up and stand against these driven by Right Wing Ideology of Barbarism.
It REQUIRES the educated, to help educate and enlighten the Right Winger segment of whites society, to learn and understand that strength is not about Brute Barbarism.

• Strength is based in the Knowledgable mind, which has the courge to embrace "wisdom and understanding" that Respect the Principles and Ethics that build and maintain Integrity.

This swirling, twirling, convoluted, method of posting thoughts seems more intended to hide an idea than to present an idea.

This swirling, twirling, convoluted, method of posting thoughts seems more intended to hide an idea than to present an idea.
You may continue with your display of examples of the limitation of your comprehension deficiences. "Silence"; likely could have saved your personal exposure of such.

It's good you understand that... but also to understand that after 1980's when Reagan took money from Higher Education and Promoted the Milton Freedman concepts of the "Wealthy Rule" and The Executive is more important than the worker... resulted to bastardize the University Cirriculum, while making it harder for working class people, who know the struggles in society, would have a difficult time getting into these educational facilities, and they'd have an even harder time, standing against the "Greed is Good Programming' that became the American Standard for the past 40+yrs..

It is wise for people, to understand that same Greed moved the religious socieities away from God Principles Teaching, to promoting "Prosperity Ministries" that altered the character and integrity that Religion was one steeped within.
  • Now, we see pastors chasing wealthy with the avarice mentality of wanting to have the most money, the biggest church and all the attributes of overpaid executives, including private jets, mega mansions and operate like a corporation selling products and trying to be everything from a child care facility, to a school, to a business modeling rather than institution that teach "God Principles" of "Good Will Among Mankind. There are now churches asking people for their Tax Returns, and measuring its own congregation based on how much money they contribute.
  • We now have people choosing churchase based on the the Churches wealth status, and media programming popularity, and who's pastor has the most celebrity like status.
It's us, as WE THE PEOPLE... who can change that, but we can't change it without first becoming educated enough to know how to navigate the system to have the knowledge to know how to change it.

More brave words but it is too late and you over-rate 'We' the people .
90% plus are stupid -- IQ less than 120 .
90% plus are Gullible -- have no idea how to even look for ' nearest the truth'.
90% plus are Lazy

Who needs allies and/or friends like them ? They are a disaster constantly there to be scammed and abused .
Sheeple is far too generous a description . imho .

You may continue with your display of examples of the limitation of your comprehension deficiences. "Silence"; likely could have saved your personal exposure of such.

I probably have the ability to unravel the nearly unintelligible.

I just don't have the desire to devote the time and energy.

I expect the US is about the only country where its military is funding biolabs in foreign countries that are somewhat unstable.

Why do the research in foreign countries rather than the US? Is it research that the US has officially restricted or banned and by doing on foreign countries they can bypass those restrictions

I expect the US is about the only country where its military is funding biolabs in foreign countries that are somewhat unstable.

Why do the research in foreign countries rather than the US? Is it research that the US has officially restricted or banned and by doing on foreign countries they can bypass those restrictions
Much of the research, to be fair, is defensive rather than offensive. If we know how to defend against Anthrax, for example, then we have some advantages should we suffer an Anthrax attack. Unstable nations are at no less a risk of being attacked (and may be at more risk) than any other nation.

Let me know when there's a lab leak out there. We still have one in Chy-na to deal with.

Look at the many shutdowns and warning from Fort Detrick, one being in Aug 2019 due to poor decontamination practices

end quote

THe old GOP is now the new GOPP, grand old PUtin party

Back
Top Bottom