• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia's bioweapon conspiracy theory finds support in US

Even the Russians are dropping these ridiculous accusations. It's driven by Putin's imperialism. They seem to be using their Syria playbook.

What is most amazing to me is how the US is the only nation in the world that has biolabs. The Soviet Union never had biological weapons or labs to produce them. China, likewise, no biolabs. In the Middle East there are no biolabs and it was pure US propaganda that there ever were. Canada certainly does not do any biological research and no civilized nation in Europe does either. India, Australia and all of Africa are free from the scourge of biological research...unless, of course, the US compromises them into it. It is the US and ONLY the US that is the most horrifying force of evil on the face of the planet and unless Democrats take control of this monolith of evil and make amends to the green gods of mother earth we can never be free.

The hyperbole and hypocrisy of this thread is just...
It's just going to keep building up. These are the same people who made outrageous claims of Trump putting up camps for both gays and immigrants. So I have no issue with just letting their hypocrisy fall on def ears at this point. They've already spent all the goodwill that I've been able to lend them in this regard and I don't think them floundering, scrambling for whatever hold they can find and they'll only end up screwing up their own credibility. Just like they've been doing for the last few years now.

As for the bio labs topic, we could be at an impasse. Especially concerning whatever information either governments tries to feed us. So I'm more than willing to wait and see exactly what kind of information comes forward.

What is most amazing to me is how the US is the only nation in the world that has biolabs. The Soviet Union never had biological weapons or labs to produce them. China, likewise, no biolabs. In the Middle East there are no biolabs and it was pure US propaganda that there ever were. Canada certainly does not do any biological research and no civilized nation in Europe does either. India, Australia and all of Africa are free from the scourge of biological research...unless, of course, the US compromises them into it. It is the US and ONLY the US that is the most horrifying force of evil on the face of the planet and unless Democrats take control of this monolith of evil and make amends to the green gods of mother earth we can never be free.

That seems odd. Do you have a link for that?

No, I don't think Victoria Nuland is carrying water for Putin. She was just dumb enough to admit the existence of biolabs.

There are "biolabs" almost everywhere in the free world (and the rest of the world for that matter). Most of them don't do anything like what Russian propaganda suggests.

There are "biolabs" almost everywhere in the free world (and the rest of the world for that matter). Most of them don't do anything like what Russian propaganda suggests.
oh, well, then, there's nothing to worry about! No fears for any biological weapons or worries. These biolabs can just upload their data to google cloud, so the US can still access their research as the russians march in.

oh, well, then, there's nothing to worry about! No fears for any biological weapons or worries. These biolabs can just upload their data to google cloud, so the US can still access their research as the russians march in.

Probably not. The Russians already have the kind of biolabs you are worried about. Although they did shell a nuclear reactor so, things could go pretty badly if they are as stupid as they've shown in the past.

Probably not. The Russians already have the kind of biolabs you are worried about. Although they did shell a nuclear reactor so, things could go pretty badly if they are as stupid as they've shown in the past.
but these US biolabs, according to you, definitely do not have any biological weapons in them? you sure about that?

but these US biolabs, according to you, definitely do not have any biological weapons in them? you sure about that?
Of course

They are researching defenses against bio weapons but do not have any biological weapons to test the defenses against it is like testing body Armour with out shooting bullets at it

Support from the Q-anon conspiracy nuts maybe at best.
No one else truly believes this bit of Putin propaganda.

What do you think a biolab is? Here is a list nonexhaustive list of biolabs in Europe.

And here is an interactive map that also proves you wrong. https://schar.gmu.edu/news/2021-07/new-interactive-map-reveals-where-deadliest-germs-are-studied

Did you just make that crap up or purposely lie? Canada is on that list. and Africa FFS.

Oh and this (there are plenty of other sources if this link bothers you since its a blog).

The History of the Soviet Biological Weapons Program

Gregory Koblentz: ‘This map provides the most comprehensive accounting of where maximum containment laboratories are located around the world.’
mapping-bsl4s-around-the-world.png

Oh gee Europe has more than North America.

Last edited:
Of course

They are researching defenses against bio weapons but do not have any biological weapons to test the defenses against it is like testing body Armour with out shooting bullets at it
Well then, someone should tell Mrs. Nuland that her fears are unfounded. Good show!

Russia's bioweapon conspiracy theory finds support in US

Many of the accounts posting the claim are citing Russian propaganda outlets as sources. When Kremlin officials repeated the conspiracy theory on Thursday, saying the U.S. was developing bioweapons that target specific ethnicities, it took a few minutes for their quotes to show up on American social media.

Several Telegram users who cited the comments said they trusted Russian propaganda over independent American journalists, or their own democratically elected officials.

“Can’t believe anything our government says!” one poster wrote.

Others cited the claim while parroting Russia's talking points about the invasion.

end quote

it continues to show that American has a segment of profoundly ignorant white people... these are the same people, who's family for generation lived and thrived off the government and society that American Governmental systems and organizations within this Representative Democracy Created.
In their vain and gluttonous madness of expectations of their skin giving them what they did not invest themselvs to learn and earn.... Turn on the government because White Nationalist Greed Driven White Supermacist such as Goldwater, Nixon, Reagan led them to not trust the government, which means they were led into blindness while the wealthy fleece the people, the nations and its government... while trying to make the "imbeciles" disbelieve in the government, when trust fact it has been white nationliast driven white men, who have fleeced our system and this nation for decades upon decades, trying to maintain their white nationalist system of wealthy white male dominance.

That's a truth white people hate to face, because it crashes their delusions of white superiority, to face the truth of those factors.

The hardest truth for SOME white people to accept is that "SOME white men, will screw over other whites men" for money, power, sex and egotistical self patronizing Avarice. when they see it and know it, they try and pretend its an anamoly, and they quickly want to sweep it under the rug, as if it did not happen. They will seek and pursue any means to do so, in effort to try and preserve the fictional delusions of 'white superiority".

These types relish the savagery that Putin engages, because they have an affinity for the historical ideology of European historical acts of barbarish and savagery by any means, as their concept of "power".

It will continue to require the Civic and Civil Minded Democracy Respecting White People who respect equality of person as individual, both male and female alike regardless of skin tone or ethnicity, to stand up, speak up and stand against these driven by Right Wing Ideology of Barbarism.
It REQUIRES the educated, to help educate and enlighten the Right Winger segment of whites society, to learn and understand that strength is not about Brute Barbarism.

• Strength is based in the Knowledgable mind, which has the courge to embrace "wisdom and understanding" that Respect the Principles and Ethics that build and maintain Integrity.

• What matter is people get off the high horse of delusions of white supremacy and stop chasing white nationalism... and they too can join in with all, the diverse people of this nation and the world and help make a better world, rather than contining to promote divisiceness, prejudices and racist madness.... Then, we can become an even greater nations in the Kingdom of Gods World.

It only takes "truthful and honest acceptance of:
Gods Principles and Creation of All Mankind as being Equal as Human Beings"

Cool rant.

What do you think a biolab is? Here is a list nonexhaustive list of biolabs in Europe.

And here is an interactive map that also proves you wrong. https://schar.gmu.edu/news/2021-07/new-interactive-map-reveals-where-deadliest-germs-are-studied

Did you just make that crap up or purposely lie? Canada is on that list. and Africa FFS.

Oh and this (there are plenty of other sources if this link bothers you since its a blog).

The History of the Soviet Biological Weapons Program

Gregory Koblentz: ‘This map provides the most comprehensive accounting of where maximum containment laboratories are located around the world.’

Oh gee Europe has more than North America.
No shit? There are biolabs everywhere? Wow...who'd have known. I've got to tell you, I am impressed with both your research and with the way that you so completely managed to miss the dripping sarcasm of the post you referred to.

No shit? There are biolabs everywhere? Wow...who'd have known. I've got to tell you, I am impressed with both your research and with the way that you so completely managed to miss the dripping sarcasm of the post you referred to.
My bad but FFS it did not look like sarcasm. A bit too long and detailed. Either way, though it helped me learn some stuff while I was looking around thanx.

Back
Top Bottom