• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russians Line Up Behind Putin

The Russian people are quite possibly rock stupid.

A sizable chunk of the American people still think that the Confederacy was fighting for “freedom”, or wasn’t fighting to defend slavery.

We have absolutely ZERO room to talk there 🙄

There are a lot of stupid people all over the world. A lot of stupid ones have come out of the woodwork here in the U.S. in the last few years. But Russia does have some brilliant scientists.

"Russians are standing behind Putin, and rallying around the war"

:unsure:

McCarthyites always flaunting their McCarthyism

So-called "liberals" are now McCarthyites and Eurocentrists

Why do I have to revolve around Europe all the time? People are being oppressed elsewhere in the world -- but you don't care. Why do Ukrainian lives matter more than the lives of others?

McCarthyites always flaunting their McCarthyism

So-called "liberals" are now McCarthyites and Eurocentrists

Why do I have to revolve around Europe all the time? People are being oppressed elsewhere in the world -- but you don't care. Why do Ukrainian lives matter more than the lives of others?

:ROFLMAO:

Please, half of Americans voted for Trump and many of those believe his election fraud lies. America has as many stupid people as Russia if not more.

Russians are standing behind Putin, and rallying around the war:

Having your thumb on the direction of public discourse is pretty handy, as all conservatives must feel every time they turn on Fox News.

Russia’s airwaves are one giant Fox News, and if you don’t think that has an effect, then you’d have to explain why it is that Putin puts so much effort into shutting down dissenting voices on the air and off.

Let's see... if I'm a Russian I have two choices: Stand behind Putin or go to jail.

Not a tough call.
So you admit you stand behind Putin then. /s

:unsure:

Just like a good propagandist, quotes out of context, sliced and diced to change the meaning. Supplied for the left's useful idiots, who don't dare question what they are fed. Was this put together at Putin's request? He would love the leftists working for him.

Having your thumb on the direction of public discourse is pretty handy, as all conservatives must feel every time they turn on Fox News.

Russia’s airwaves are one giant Fox News, and if you don’t think that has an effect, then you’d have to explain why it is that Putin puts so much effort into shutting down dissenting voices on the air and off.

Quite the contrary -- the fact that all the so-called MSM all parrot identical views and even wording, is what's Orwellian. Fox stands out as a dissenting news outlet, and that's refreshing.
That you choose to invert the picture says everything about your values.

Quite the contrary -- the fact that all the so-called MSM all parrot identical views and even wording, is what's Orwellian. Fox stands out as a dissenting news outlet, and that's refreshing.
That you choose to invert the picture says everything about your values.
It’s difficult to imagine how you could have missed the point harder. The polling of a country that that’s only allowed to broadcast the state line and imprisons people for practicing free speech is worthless.

Why do a lot of Russians stand behind Putin? They (the core) are programmed like this for a while. From the Russian tsar, Nikolai II, and his secret police (The Okhrana) to -> Stalin and KGB. Now the game is full nationalism.

So it appears from the above observations that the core of the Russian people have an affinity for autocratic rule.

The few thousand democratic voters left Russia already or are in the process of leaving.

I fully support any democratic Russian thinker in the West. They are welcome as much as a Ukrainian citizen in my view.

Anyone that complains about our western democracy is welcome to go to the Kremlin. You can have a trial for 1 month.

Back
Top Bottom