• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russians banned from competing at Wimbledon.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

That SUCKS for the players that HATE Putin (trump's genius).

Also, if you use Russian salad dressing, you're not a True American.

Also, if you use Russian salad dressing, you're not a True American.
You sound kind of hurt.

Not like your house has been bombed hurt but just kind of irritated.

You sound kind of hurt.

Not like your house has been bombed hurt but just kind of irritated.

I'm mocking your hysteria that professional tennis players are somehow contributing to the war.

DO you support US players being banned due to the War on Terror and the GITMO detainees we tortured in overseas Black Sites?

I'm mocking your hysteria that professional tennis players are somehow contributing to the war.

DO you support US players being banned due to the War on Terror and the GITMO detainees we tortured in overseas Black Sites?
it's just news.

It's about isolating the aggressors. The pain needs to be felt all the way down to their national pride (athletes) and consumers so that their people are more motivated to apply pressure to end the invasion.

And your suggestions are ludicrous compared to Russia's actions in and plans for Ukraine. Russia is shipping Ukrainian citizens against their will to camps in Russia...hostages, leverage, serious human rights violations.

So maybe this is 2 things you really arent grasping well? I'm surprised it had to be explained.

Why not cancel every Russian then? The mob is out for blood

It's about isolating the aggressors. The pain needs to be felt all the way down to their national pride (athletes) and consumers so that their people are more motivated to apply pressure to end the invasion.

And your suggestions are ludicrous compared to Russia's actions in and plans for Ukraine. Russia is shipping Ukrainian citizens against their will to camps in Russia...hostages, leverage, serious human rights violations.

So maybe this is 2 things you really arent grasping well? I'm surprised it had to be explained.

I'm surprised you defended/ignored US torture.

I'm surprised you defended/ignored US torture.

I did neither. Please read better...I mention that to you a lot...perhaps you are doing your best?

I said it wasnt comparable.

Back
Top Bottom