• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Soldiers Raped Dozens, Impregnated 9 in Bucha Basement—Ukraine Says

Because it's terrifying and doesn't seem like it should be real.

The way you worded the post I replied to you I believed you didn't read the article.

Maybe you could have added you didn't believe it until you read the article.

That would have been more clear.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

The way you worded the post I replied to you I believed you didn't read the article.

Maybe you could have added you didn't believe it until you read the article.

That would have been more clear.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you.
That's true. No harm done and sometimes misunderstandings do happen in writing.

It doesn't excuse it in any way but women being raped in war zones has been common for centuries and probably always will be

There's a certain kind of colored bar that's missing from under your account name. Curious.

:rolleyes:

I suppose you don't have anything to say about the evil of what Putin did and Trump called "genius"? Y'know, the topic of the thread: Russian invaders systemically raping, yet again.
In a thread about Russian soldiers doing horrible things, you bring up... Trump. Do you dream of him every night or something?

New drone video shows Moscow military vehicles and forces on Bucha street with civilian bodies

Should those women who are made pregnant by those sick monsters be able to terminate that pregnancy if they choose to do so?

I say yes.
Of course the rape victims should have that right.
All intelligent people would say so.
Unfortunately, serial GOP moron Jean Schmidt from Ohio would disagree.....

From the article.........

"Rape is a difficult issue and it emotionally scars the individual, all or in part, for the rest of their life, just as child abuse does. But if a baby is created, it is a human life," replied Schmidt, a Loveland Republican and former U.S. representative. "And whether that mother ends that pregnancy or not, the scars will not go away, period."

"Just because you have emotional scars doesn't give you the right to take the life," Schmidt said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schmidt is a disgusting shithead.

Back
Top Bottom