• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Scholar Warns Of 'Secret' U.S. Climate Change Weapon

jujuman13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Now in MY opinion this article is humorous.

Russian Scholar Warns Of 'Secret' U.S. Climate Change Weapon - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2010

But what I really found to be hilarious is what I quote below which is a response by someone in the US to the article.

Quote(
by: Paul Harris from: Maryland,USA
August 03, 2010 16:50
As the first person to figure out the US Military's weather modification project and the only person on the planet to make successful weather forecasts around the USAF's weather modification project since 2002. The Russian Scholar is correct to an extent. The US Govt is responsible for the heat waves across the Central and Southern US since May as their #1 priority has been to create a ridge of high pressure over the Gulf Oil Spill to create calm winds to allow clean up activities to occur realitively un-abaited. If one looks at the surface temperature anomaly map produced by NOAA and then looks at the predominate jet stream track since May, one would see a clear correlation between the start of the record heat and where it ends up in Russia. It starts over the Gulf of Mexico, right where the USAF has built that high pressure since May. Cheers to the Russian Scholar for stepping up and suggesting this.)

Yep I do realize I could easily put an Obama Political slant on it, but were I to do that one of the mods would doubtless give me yet another infraction of the rules.

Now in MY opinion this article is humorous.

Russian Scholar Warns Of 'Secret' U.S. Climate Change Weapon - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2010

But what I really found to be hilarious is what I quote below which is a response by someone in the US to the article.

Quote(
by: Paul Harris from: Maryland,USA
August 03, 2010 16:50
As the first person to figure out the US Military's weather modification project and the only person on the planet to make successful weather forecasts around the USAF's weather modification project since 2002. The Russian Scholar is correct to an extent. The US Govt is responsible for the heat waves across the Central and Southern US since May as their #1 priority has been to create a ridge of high pressure over the Gulf Oil Spill to create calm winds to allow clean up activities to occur realitively un-abaited. If one looks at the surface temperature anomaly map produced by NOAA and then looks at the predominate jet stream track since May, one would see a clear correlation between the start of the record heat and where it ends up in Russia. It starts over the Gulf of Mexico, right where the USAF has built that high pressure since May. Cheers to the Russian Scholar for stepping up and suggesting this.)

Yep I do realize I could easily put an Obama Political slant on it, but were I to do that one of the mods would doubtless give me yet another infraction of the rules.

Then why doesn't Obama just throw the global warming switch to the OFF position? :confused:

Then why doesn't Obama just throw the global warming switch to the OFF position? :confused:

Guess you have to know Obama to know the answer to thaat question.

Back
Top Bottom