• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Sanctions against 29 Americans:

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In response to the ever-expanding anti-Russian sanctions, under which the Biden Administration brings an increasing number of Russian citizens - both officials and their families, as well as representatives of business circles, scientists and cultural figures - 29 Americans are included in the "stop list" from among the top leaders, businessmen, experts and journalists who form the Russophobic agenda, as well as the spouse of a number of high-ranking officials. These persons are denied entry to the Russian Federation on an indefinite basis.

The following is a list of names:
  1. Kamala Devi Harris - Vice President of the United States;
  2. Kathleen Holland Hicks - First Deputy Secretary of Defense;
  3. Christopher Watson Grady - Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff;
  4. John Francis Kirby - Deputy Secretary of Defense, official representative of the Department of Defense;
  5. Ronald Klain - White House Chief of Staff;
  6. Evan Maureen Ryan - Secretary of the President's Cabinet, wife of Secretary of State E. Blinken;
  7. Margaret Goodlander - Adviser to the Secretary of Justice, wife of Assistant to the President of the United States for National Security J. Sullivan;
  8. Douglas Craig Emhoff - husband of Vice President C. Harris;
  9. Robert Kagan - political scientist, husband of Senior Deputy Secretary of State W. Nuland;
  10. Edward Price, State Department Spokesman;
  11. Richard/Rachel Levine - Deputy Minister of Health;
  12. Brian Thomas Moynihan - Chairman and CEO of Bank of America;
  13. Mark Zuckerberg (Mark Elliot Zuckerberg) - co-founder and head of the board of directors of Meta (former Facebook);
  14. Kathy Warden, President and CEO, Northrop Grumann Corporation;
  15. Phebe Novakovic - President of General Dynamics;
  16. Michael Petters - President of Huntington Ingalls Industries;
  17. William Brown, President of L-3 Harris Technologies;
  18. Wahid Nawabi, President of Aerovironment;
  19. Roger Krone, President of Leidos;
  20. Horacio Rozanski, President of Booz Allen Hamilton;
  21. Eilee Drake, President, Aerojet Rocketdyne;
  22. David Deptula - Head of Research Institute "Mitchell Institute of Airspace Studies";
  23. Ryan Roslansky - Chief Executive Officer of the social network "LinkedIn";
  24. George Stephanopoulos - host of the ABC television channel;
  25. Matthew Kroenig - Deputy Director of the B. Scowcroft Center for Strategic Security NGO;
  26. David Ignatius (David Reynolds Ignatius) - journalist, expert at the Wilson Center;
  27. Edward Acevedo - Former member of the Illinois Legislature, expert at the Wilson Center;
  28. Kevin Rothrock – expert at the Wilson Center, editor-in-chief of the English version of the Meduza media portal;
  29. Bianna Vitalievna Golodryga is a Senior International Analyst at CNN.

I am surprised the list includes only these 29 names. Where is Elon Musk?

I'm disappointed I'm not on it. I've been posting anthropomorphic erotic fanfiction of Putin as a centur and Xi as a pooh bear for years

I'm disappointed I'm not on it. I've been posting anthropomorphic erotic fanfiction of Putin as a centur and Xi as a pooh bear for years

“I hereby challenge Vladimir Putin to single combat,” Musk wrote on Twitter Monday. “Stakes are Ukraine.”

Musk wrote out both Putin’s name and the word “Ukraine” in Cyrillic script. But while Putin’s name was written out in Russian, “Ukraine” was written in Ukrainian, a show of support from the world’s richest man toward the plight of Ukrainian citizens after Russia’s unprovoked invasion of the country over two weeks ago.
The tweet has yet to receive a response from Putin, but Russian government officials have been happy to respond in his stead.

“You, little devil, are still young,” tweeted Dmitry Rogozin, head of Russian space agency Roscosmos. “Compete with me weakling. It would only be a waste of time.”

I guess challenging Putin to combat does not get you on this ban list.

So Obama ordered the destruction of the molds for the tiles for the American Space Shuttle.

The shuttle's will never fly again.

We do not have a replacement, and given spending priorities, we likely never will again.

Our astronauts hitched Rides to the ISS via the Russian heavy lifter program.

So...

It is now the Russian Space Station.

Hey! Biden/Obama3 did this!

-

So Obama ordered the destruction of the molds for the tiles for the American Space Shuttle.

We do not have a replacement, and given spending priorities, we likely never will again.

So...

-

That's an ..... interesting take on this thread.

So...

-
Your fake concern is noted and dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom