• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Reichstag?

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Ukraine has no nukes. So if this were to happen, it would most certainly be a false flag.

Ukraine has no nukes. So if this were to happen, it would most certainly be a false flag.

Thanks for showing how little understanding you have of what a " dirty bomb" is and/or the usefulness to propaganda of the citing of such threats.

BTW the same thing was said by US officials in the aftermath of 9/11 and has been since. I don't recall anyone here claiming that those giving out the warnings or writing articles citing the threat of a dirty bomb attack against the US was a signal that US propaganda had " gone off the rails"

As for them " having no nukes" well guess what ? you don't need them to make a dirty bomb, you just need explosives and radioactive material/particles to go with it and seeing as the Chenobyl site is on Ukrainian soil well, maybe that's one of the reasons the Russians secured the Chenobyl area first

Obviously the ability to apply the same standards to all parties is something you , like many others here, struggle with.

Thanks for showing how little understanding you have of what a " dirty bomb" is and/or the usefulness to propaganda of the citing of such threats.

BTW the same thing was said by US officials in the aftermath of 9/11 and has been since. I don't recall anyone here claiming that those giving out the warnings or writing articles citing the threat of a dirty bomb attack against the US was a signal that US propaganda had " gone off the rails"

As for them " having no nukes" well guess what ? you don't need them to make a dirty bomb, you just need explosives and radioactive material/particles to go with it and seeing as the Chenobyl site is on Ukrainian soil well, maybe that's one of the reasons the Russians secured the Chenobyl area first

Obviously the ability to apply the same standards to all parties is something you , like many others here, struggle with.
So this thread I created is about your personal fee fees about me I see.

So this thread I created is about your personal fee fees about me I see.

Just pointing out three major flaws in your analysis that makes up the OP and actually makes it something of a farce tbh.

A You don't know what you're talking about wrt what a dirty bomb is

B You never bothered, in your bid to use Godwins Law, to notice that your own propaganda system uses the same tactic wrt dirty bomb threats

C That Chenobyl is on Ukrainian land and thus would provide ample radioactive material for a dirty bomb construction, so your argument/claim about Ukraine "not having nukes" and thus any attack on Russia with a dirty bomb would be "most certainly be a false flag." is utter hogwash based on, as the above shows, an allround ignorance of the situation.

The reply was about the OP and the obvious flaws in it. That you made a personal claim based on that lack of knowledge ( and logic imo) is a you thing, not a me thing. I just pointed it out.

Just pointing out three major flaws in your analysis that makes up the OP and actually makes it something of a farce tbh.

A You don't know what you're talking about wrt what a dirty bomb is

B You never bothered, in your bid to use Godwins Law, to notice that your own propaganda system uses the same tactic wrt dirty bomb threats

C That Chenobyl is on Ukrainian land and thus would provide ample radioactive material for a dirty bomb construction, so your argument/claim about Ukraine "not having nukes" and thus any attack on Russia with a dirty bomb would be "most certainly be a false flag." is utter hogwash based on, as the above shows, an allround ignorance of the situation.

The reply was about the OP and the obvious flaws in it. That you made a personal claim based on that lack of knowledge ( and logic imo) is a you thing, not a me thing. I just pointed it out.
Hrrmm..

A: A dirty bomb being a regular bomb containing radioactive material​
B: It was russia's threat. Not mine.​
C: Chernobyl is 100% in russian control right now. Not Ukranian.​

Do you have any clue as to what you are saying? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Well you obviously are somewhat ignorant on the topic if I may say so. According to your theory it's possible the Uks could just open up the concrete sarcophagus and scoop out some radioactive material to use in a dirty bomb. That would be a catastrophe and pretty much impossible. So take your arrogance somewhere else.

Well you obviously are somewhat ignorant on the topic if I may say so. According to your theory it's possible the Uks could just open up the concrete sarcophagus and scoop out some radioactive material to use in a dirty bomb. That would be a catastrophe and pretty much impossible. So take your arrogance somewhere else.
And they'd have to do that after taking russian troops head on since they hold Chernobyl.

Hrrmm..

A: A dirty bomb being a regular bomb containing radioactive material​
B: It was russia's threat. Not mine.​
C: Chernobyl is 100% in russian control right now. Not Ukranian.​

Do you have any clue as to what you are saying? Sure doesn't seem like it.

:ROFLMAO:

So now that your latest Godwin law attempt OP has revealed how much ignorance you have about the subject matter of the OP material you supplied, you double down and claim what? That the person who pointed it out must be the ignorant one lols This is what's wrong with so manyy people today, they just try and bs their way out of the stupid positions they put themselves in.

A Is what I told you was the case, you had some crazy idea that you required nukes, remember?

B I didn't say it was your "threat ". Obviously there is an attempt to confuse in a bid to limit damage for your. I said your claim that any dirty bomb attack on Russia would " most certainly be a false flag" was based on ignorance of the situation.

C LOL It has been in Ukrainian hands since the disaster in 1986 and was in their hands up until yesterday. They could easily have taken some/already had some radioactive material during that 30 odd years of access/control.

They have no need to open up Chenobyl. that was my poor attempt at humour/pisstaking in light of the stupity contained in the OP.

They have over 10 nuclear reactors themselves and need only to use some of the waste from them to mix with a little conventional explosives.

So you too have joined the ranks of the ill informed here on this topic, thus your projection will be laughed at like the projection from the OPer has been.

They wouldn't need to access the sarcophagus.
But even if they did, it's NOT impossible...the sarcophagus does have access points.

They used to have them, gave them up voluntarily. I wonder if they're regretting that now?

Now we know why they wanted control of Chernobyl, plenty of dirty bomb material on hand.

TBH that was my dark humour side coming out. Sometimes when I find these ridiculous threads it's how I deal with them.

For the record Ukraine has , I think, 15 nuclear power plants, so no problem getting hold of radioactive particles/material.

I think Chemobyl , or the Russian takeover of it, has more to do with it being situated near the quickest way to Kiev. I could be wrong though

Trump's "genius" on full display.

TBH that was my dark humour side coming out. Sometimes when I find these ridiculous threads it's how I deal with them.

For the record Ukraine has , I think, 15 nuclear power plants, so no problem getting hold of radioactive particles/material.

I think Chemobyl , or the Russian takeover of it, has more to do with it being situated near the quickest way to Kiev. I could be wrong though
No doubt it is a direct route to Kyiv however the fact remains that just by disturbing the soil, radiation levels in the area are spiking.
That's a good indicator that it would not be difficult to collect what they need for a dirty bomb, but let's not stop at bombs.
They can also salt the municipal water supply in Ukrainian towns, for instance...no detonations needed.

No doubt it is a direct route to Kyiv however the fact remains that just by disturbing the soil, radiation levels in the area are spiking.
That's a good indicator that it would not be difficult to collect what they need for a dirty bomb, but let's not stop at bombs.
They can also salt the municipal water supply in Ukrainian towns, for instance...no detonations needed.

The Russians too have numerous nuclear power plants, so no need to take any buckets and spades to the Chenobyl site imo

You are right though, there have been reports of increasing radiation levels in and around Chenobyl during the recent Russian attack

What is ceretain imo is that the content of the OP and the claim made off the back of it are ridiculous. No need to have nuclear weapons to construct a dirty bomb

Back
Top Bottom