• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Oil And Gas Operations Emit 30 Percent More Methane Than American Producers

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
And we like slave labor to as long as they aren’t whistling Dixie down in Alabama.

Drill baby drill.

Just kill the planet over there OK?

—————

The Biden administration has ruled out ramping up domestic oil and gas production ahead of a global energy crisis while still welcoming imports of Russian crude.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki reiterated White House talking points that the solution to decade-high power prices is more investment in “clean energy” while the administration dodges sanctions on high-emitting Russian producers.

What a helpful insight. This is definitely a valuable discussion we should be having right now.

Consider the source ...........

Even if it might be true .......... so what? It sucks. It sucks everywhere.

And we like slave labor to as long as they aren’t whistling Dixie down in Alabama.

Drill baby drill.

—————

The Biden administration has ruled out ramping up domestic oil and gas production ahead of a global energy crisis while still welcoming imports of Russian crude.

Speaking to reporters Thursday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki reiterated White House talking points that the solution to decade-high power prices is more investment in “clean energy” while the administration dodges sanctions on high-emitting Russian producers.

The increase in methane could be from Putzin. He is full of shit, so naturally.......

Drill baby drill.

—————

Yeah, the hypocrisy wreaks, don't it?......Pushing for green energy, yet buy oil from Russia, which emits more dangerous gases into the atmosphere....have the climate Czar fly around the world in a private jet.....push for energy alternatives which give great profit to China and little to the USA, except higher prices.....truly pathetic. It's absolutely criminal the things the left is doing to America, let alone to the world.

Drill baby drill.

—————

So what your saying is you like regulations on business even if they drive up costs?

So what your saying is you like regulations on business even if they drive up costs?
No, I don't agree with you.

Why are we paying for something we can do better and less expensive?

Deregulation drives up cost, eliminates competition, supports home loan scams, allows roads and bridges to deteriorate, is trying to shut down public education, kill social security insurance, Medicare insurance and encourage pollution and allows the medical insurance industry to empty wallets not to mention supports inflation.

Doing it better requires regulations on those businesses, aka government interference in the free market. Do you support that?

Doing it better requires regulations on those businesses, aka government interference in the free market. Do you support that?
We already do it better and cheaper without further restrictions. Plus not funding our adversaries.

Drill baby drill.

—————

Our very conscientious president and his anti fossil fuel administration shuts down US production but purchases from Russia which produces fossil fuels that are 30% dirtier than US production. More and more Biden's actions make less and less sense. So what is the reason he is soft on Putin?

Yeah, the hypocrisy wreaks, don't it?......Pushing for green energy, yet buy oil from Russia, which emits more dangerous gases into the atmosphere....have the climate Czar fly around the world in a private jet.....push for energy alternatives which give great profit to China and little to the USA, except higher prices.....truly pathetic. It's absolutely criminal the things the left is doing to America, let alone to the world.
I passed by the Safeway gas station today and the cash price per gallon is $4.25.
Not as bad as CA but a shock to me.
And I keep thinking about the thousands of barrels of Russian oil the West Coast needs to buy daily because cheaper oil can't come the Permian Basin in TX.
Something is wrong with this picture and it is going to get worse before it gets better.
The good news is I don't drive anywhere out of town but trips down to CA are no longer in my plans.

I passed by the Safeway gas station today and the cash price per gallon is $4.25.
Not as bad as CA but a shock to me.
And I keep thinking about the thousands of barrels of Russian oil the West Coast needs to buy daily because cheaper oil can't come the Permian Basin in TX.
Something is wrong with this picture and it is going to get worse before it gets better.
The good news is I don't drive anywhere out of town but trips down to CA are no longer in my plans.

Our gas prices are $3.79 and heard it's going up 30 cents come Monday. It's come down to planning trips to town, to make sure we get everything we need, to save costs.....no more doing what we want.....feels like being robbed and our independence it taken away......tks Joe.

We already do it better and cheaper without further restrictions. Plus not funding our adversaries.

Who said anything about “further”? But thank you for admitting that you like “job killing regulations”.

Who said anything about “further”? But thank you for admitting that you like “job killing regulations”.
And the sky is blue. Virtually no conservative argues for zero regulations.

And the sky is blue. Virtually no conservative argues for zero regulations.

Yet they always support cutting them, even when said regulations actually protect people or the environment. See Trump lifting regulations on how much toxic waste can be dumped into the water supply.

Yet they always support cutting them, even when said regulations actually protect people or the environment. See Trump lifting regulations on how much toxic waste can be dumped into the water supply.
Pretecting people and the environment isn't the only metric to consider to decide to regulate.

Biden has screwed this up and as he said,....... The buck stops with him and his stupid green crap

Our gas prices are $3.79 and heard it's going up 30 cents come Monday. It's come down to planning trips to town, to make sure we get everything we need, to save costs.....no more doing what we want.....feels like being robbed and our independence it taken away......tks Joe.
Maybe you should work more instead of parroting incorrect information on the internet.

Maybe you should work more instead of parroting incorrect information on the internet.

Telling the actual price of gas in my area is NOT spreading incorrect information, fyi. FJB.

Biden has screwed this up and as he said,....... The buck stops with him and his stupid green crap

Oh, so now you are flip flopping and you disapprove of the regulations that mean less methane?

Oh, so now you are flip flopping and you disapprove of the regulations that mean less methane?
I approve we return to our energy posture under Trump. He pleased the regulate and the profit side of the concerned.

Win win...

I approve we return to our energy posture under Trump. He pleased the regulate and the profit side of the concerned.

Win win...

So you like increasing the quantity of toxic waste companies can dump into the water supply?

Holy shit another stupid thread.

Back
Top Bottom