• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Navy Commander Stole Two 13-Ton Bronze Propellers From His Own Destroyer

395 billion spent on a piece of scrap metal with 900 errors... That's how you need to steal!
(..well we need to invest in the sixth generation...) I think they should immediately invest in the eighth one... for sure
ErzIs3SXEAEakTn.png
ErzIs3SXEAEakTn

395 billion spent on a piece of scrap metal with 900 errors... That's how you need to steal!

There is nothing unusually wrong with the F-35. And it has already been combat proven.

If I was in charge of a navy shipyard I'd really hope someone would notice 2 bloody massive propellers being nicked and at least report it to someone.
I've worked in retail where we had a bag check every day and about the best thing I could have stolen if I wanted was Blue Ray disks which were expensive 13 years ago but not exactly propellor expensive.

If I was in charge of a navy shipyard I'd really hope someone would notice 2 bloody massive propellers being nicked and at least report it to someone.

Maybe the guards were paid off. After all, they have to eat too.

Maybe the guards were paid off. After all, they have to eat too.

Ok they could be but these were bloody massive and there must have been more than a few people at the base at the time.

If it was up to me I'd nick the handle thingy with "Full steam ahead" on it and the ships bell as they'd be easier to get away with.

I'm reminded of Johnny's Cash's song "One Piece at a Time".

The man in black definitely had some classics. How many singers could make a virtue of employee theft.

No wonder he is in the Rock, Country, and Gospel Music Hall of Fames.

The man in black definitely had some classics. How many singers could make a virtue of employee theft.

No wonder he is in the Rock, Country, and Gospel Music Hall of Fames.

Yeah, I've been to his museum in Nashville, TN

Back
Top Bottom