• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian MPs in the government are speaking out against Putin's war now

You know something is terribly wrong when even Russians are not backing Putin, but prominent Americans are.
And then there's all the prominent republicans who did back putin and are pretending to not have done so.

And then there's all the prominent republicans who did back putin and are pretending to not have done so.
I love watching the die-hard Trumpers in these threads just ignoring and slinking away from the facts about what Trump said and other Republicans were, and are still, so pro Putin and anti-Ukraine. I mean, Trump got impeached the first time for withholding aid to Ukraine to try and get them to be corrupt and manufacture dirt on the Bidens. How soon they forget.

Something I saw in the comments:

EU shuts its airspace to all Russian-owned, Russian-registered, or Russian-controlled aircraft, President of the EU Commission Ursula von der Leyen said on Twitter.
It appears to be the case:

If only Americans had isolated Trump this way when he acted out. I suppose did in a way by voting him out after one term.

I love watching the die-hard Trumpers in these threads just ignoring and slinking away from the facts about what Trump said and other Republicans were, and are still, so pro Putin and anti-Ukraine. I mean, Trump got impeached the first time for withholding aid to Ukraine to try and get them to be corrupt and manufacture dirt on the Bidens. How soon they forget.
And they still deny that.

Well, there will be two less MPs tomorrow. Said to be taking a sudden vacation in Siberia; or is that a room at Lubyanka?

I love watching the die-hard Trumpers in these threads just ignoring and slinking away from the facts about what Trump said and other Republicans were, and are still, so pro Putin and anti-Ukraine. I mean, Trump got impeached the first time for withholding aid to Ukraine

Acquitted.

to try and get them to be corrupt and manufacture dirt on the Bidens.

Not manufacture, but report. Ukraine is corrupt, by necessity likely, where bribes and kickbacks are common and what makes the wheels turn. In the case of the Biden's, they were definitely greasing Joe via Hunter for favoritism. Further, "Ukrainian citizens" (not the Ukrainian govt) donated 10's of millions of dollars to both the Clinton Foundation and the 2016 Clinton Campaign. - FACT

How soon they forget.

Oh, I haven't forgotten.

Acquitted.
Dumbest response this week I've seen. There is no debate that Trump withheld funds from Ukraine to try and get dirt on the Bidens (manufactured), that Trump routinely praised Putin even over U.S. interests and intelligence, etc., etc.
Acquitted my ass.

Not manufacture, but report. Ukraine is corrupt, by necessity likely, where bribes and kickbacks are common and what makes the wheels turn. In the case of the Biden's, they were definitely greasing Joe via Hunter for favoritism. Further, "Ukrainian citizens" (not the Ukrainian govt) donated 10's of millions of dollars to both the Clinton Foundation and the 2016 Clinton Campaign. - FACT
Nonsense, manufacture and opene an investigation that was already closed for lack of evidence.
Ukraine was trying to fight corruption with the help of the U.S., after a long past of corruption peaking with Victory Y. (who paul manafort helped put into office), who was chased out by the Ukranian people for being so incredibly corrupt...chased to Russia of course.
Trump was engaged in corruption with Ukraine, and it failed...they stood up to Trump and Trump was impeached for it.
Oh, I haven't forgotten.
Clearly you never knew from the start.

Anyone can read up on it, it's nearly all public record at this point, and well detailed following the various investigations into it:

Dumbest response this week I've seen. There is no debate that Trump withheld funds from Ukraine to try and get dirt on the Bidens (manufactured), that Trump routinely praised Putin even over U.S. interests and intelligence, etc., etc.
Acquitted my ass.

Nonsense, manufacture and opene an investigation that was already closed for lack of evidence.
Ukraine was trying to fight corruption with the help of the U.S., after a long past of corruption peaking with Victory Y. (who paul manafort helped put into office), who was chased out by the Ukranian people for being so incredibly corrupt...chased to Russia of course.
Trump was engaged in corruption with Ukraine, and it failed...they stood up to Trump and Trump was impeached for it.

Clearly you never knew from the start.

Anyone can read up on it, it's nearly all public record at this point, and well detailed following the various investigations into it:

This guy believes that coke head Hunter Biden is a Ukrainian energy expert deserving of a board position. LOL

Back
Top Bottom