• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Military Operation Puts the Spotlight on Ukraine’s Neo-Nazis: What You Need to Know About Them

You're hiding behind sarcasm -- but as a more serious point of debate, what is your response to this alleged "White Supremacy" problem?
If you feel support for Trump represents a "White supremacy problem" then what will you do if Trump wins? Smash up some cities?
Are you really arguing to support Russia bombing civilians? Wow

Between the commentary about Neo Nazi and Putin's Russian Invasion.... it appears "this is being done by "people" ! My question is, what is wrong with SOME "people", period?

It's pure insanity "Human Beings" can't seem to live with civility and let go of barbarism and savagery?​

The Whole World continues to suffer consequences because of "conflicts created by "people".

It's One Earth.... God Created All The People who inhabit this planet. Why is there such "Hatred Among Mankind"?
(Likely that is a question, no one has found the answer for)

GREED, ETHNICITY BIAS, RACISM AND POWER-MONGERING
It's been happening for 1000's of Years

When and Where Do We Stop The Barbism and Savagery?

No On Nation Will Ever Rule The World

Last edited:
But if only a couple hundred neonazis can be summoned for a national rally in the US it brings talk of dark times and painted as an epidemic of bigotry and hate.
It should be obvious from our own experience that stamping out Neo-nazism entirely is a wasted effort. You just have to keep them from spreading like head lice one to the next. I suspect Putin knows this and I still don't believe his rationalization of denazification. What is he doing head hunting for Zelensky if that was his goal?

This is a straight up aggressor style territory and asset grab. The same old reason aggressors have gone to war FOREVER. All of Putin's rationalizations and all those pushed here by his minions for this atrocity are BULLSHIT.....just plain BULLSHIT.

Russia's Propaganda Minister thanks you.
I reject your thanks, Propaganda Minister Roadvirus.
The fact that Ukrainian ultra-nationalists make use of Nazi insignia has been a disturbing reality, long before this invasion crisis started.

The question is - why have they gravitated towards this particular symbology and ideology?

The fact that Ukrainian ultra-nationalists make use of Nazi insignia has been a disturbing reality, long before this invasion crisis started.

The question is - why have they gravitated towards this particular symbology and ideology?
Probably the same reason were seeing it everywhere lately and why we see a rise in things like 3 percenters and proud boys, Russian far right propaganda.

Ukraine first?

Russian Military Operation Puts the Spotlight on Ukraine’s Neo-Nazis: What You Need to Know About Them

Worth a read.
You've been pushing pro-Russian lies on this site since before the invasion.

I sincerely hope you get banned...soon.

Ukrainian ultra-nationalists aren’t the reason for Putin’s illegal invasion of the country. His pathologic drive to reconstitute the USSR is.

Any attempt to deflect attention away from that truth deserves the criticism and derision it receives.

Worth a read.
You seem very pro-Russian and pro-Putin, is there a reason for that? Where do you live?

Baloney...all of it.

You tryin' to tell me this shit that Russia is pulling is justified based on...what...a group consisting of 0.000000000000000001% of Ukraine's population?

Baloney...all of it.

You tryin' to tell me this shit that Russia is pulling is justified based on...what...a group consisting of 0.000000000000000001% of Ukraine's population?

And yet that 0.000000000000000001% somehow played a key role in overthrowing a democratically elected govt of Yanuckovitch.

It shows how a so-called govt started by 0.000000000000000001% can get themselves on top by getting the back of ass-holes in Washington trying to be their Far Emperor.

And yet that 0.000000000000000001% somehow played a key role in overthrowing a democratically elected govt of Yanuckovitch.
He was overthrown because he was a corrupt piece of shit.

Back
Top Bottom