• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian jets used in Trump ad....honesty

lol democrats sure to get mad! :lol:

Yup ... that is a funny one. :lol:

How about Trump having "Fortunate Son" played while he deplaned from Air Force 1 ahead of his rally in Freeland, Michigan? A song about the wealthy and influential using their wealth and influence to keep their boys out of Vietnam.
Can you just see it? Trump coming down the stairs to John Fogerty singing, "Some folks are born made to wave the flag, ooh they're red, white and blue / But when the band plays ‘Hail to the Chief,’ they point the cannon at you.”

John Fogerty: 'Confounding' that Trump campaign played 'Fortunate Son' at rally | TheHill

Yup, MiG 29s and the guy mid-right has a later-model Kalashnikov, probably a 74, though some later 47s also have that model of barrel compensator and a near-vertical sweep on the cover of the gas port.

support.jpg

mig-29.jpg

ak74-1.jpg

How about Trump having "Fortunate Son" played while he deplaned from Air Force 1 ahead of his rally in Freeland, Michigan? A song about the wealthy and influential using their wealth and influence to keep their boys out of Vietnam.
Can you just see it? Trump coming down the stairs to John Fogerty singing, "Some folks are born made to wave the flag, ooh they're red, white and blue / But when the band plays ‘Hail to the Chief,’ they point the cannon at you.”

John Fogerty: 'Confounding' that Trump campaign played 'Fortunate Son' at rally | TheHill

I suggest a couple of possibilities: firstly the Trump campaign is as lazy and cheap as he is and hire poor PR firms who can;t be bothered to do the job.

...Or operatives within the campaign and/or dissenters within those firms are deliberately trying to undermine. Tricks like these not only make him and his team look stupid, but are a nod to his failings. With Fortunate Son, it's his bone spur excuse; with this poster, his apparent subservience to Russia.

I suggest a couple of possibilities: firstly the Trump campaign is as lazy and cheap as he is and hire poor PR firms who can;t be bothered to do the job.

...Or operatives within the campaign and/or dissenters within those firms are deliberately trying to undermine. Tricks like these not only make him and his team look stupid, but are a nod to his failings. With Fortunate Son, it's his bone spur excuse; with this poster, his apparent subservience to Russia.

Ooh! Deep State at work in the Trump campaign?
It's starting to feel very Tarantinoesque.

Ooh! Deep State at work in the Trump campaign?
It's starting to feel very Tarantinoesque.

Nope, simply people working for Trump - either directly or indirectly - who've found a way to take the mickey and undermine him, because they think he's full of ***t.

Last edited:

Or (and more likely) they think their voters will swallow anything they throw at them as long as it looks strong and American and they know their followers do not care about details or the truth, because it is almost certain the Trump media forces will not comment on this and when it is not on Trump news it is fake news (even though it is 100% truthful).

Scorn isn't anger. Ridicule isn't anger.
But scorn and ridicule sure make you angry.

of course it does. You're dismissing a fellow american, when in previous times, I certainly would take someone's concerns seriously. Not these democrats though, so it's nice to see trump gives these "scorners" and "ridiculers" the middle finger. "Here's a your russian connection! *Planes fly in an ad" LOL

Maybe if they quit "scorning" half the country, they'll have an easier time in elections.

or it's a "**** you" to the Rachel Maddows of the world. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Or (and more likely) they think their voters will swallow anything they throw at them as long as it looks strong and American and they know their followers do not care about details or the truth, because it is almost certain the Trump media forces will not comment on this and when it is not on Trump news it is fake news (even though it is 100% truthful).

I guess that brings us back to they're just plain lazy and doing it on the cheap then.

I guess that brings us back to they're just plain lazy and doing it on the cheap then.

Yup, stock photo's and all. And it is not like Putin is going to demand reimbursement for the use of his planes in a Trump campaign ad.

Never account to malice which couldn't be accounted for by laziness or stupidity.

of course it does. You're dismissing a fellow american, when in previous times, I certainly would take someone's concerns seriously. Not these democrats though, so it's nice to see trump gives these "scorners" and "ridiculers" the middle finger. "Here's a your russian connection! *Planes fly in an ad" LOL

Maybe if they quit "scorning" half the country, they'll have an easier time in elections.

trump supporters are not "half" of the country.

lol democrats sure to get mad! :lol:

I like how when liberals laugh at the sheer idiocy and incompetent from the Trump administration, right wingers always gotta pretend we’re furious instead of amused. Just makes me even more amused.

Hahahaha “it’s just trolling bro I totally meant to use Russian jets in my ad!”

Keep digging! I love it.

I like how when liberals laugh at the sheer idiocy and incompetent from the Trump administration, right wingers always gotta pretend we’re furious instead of amused. Just makes me even more amused.

Watching everything that's happened over the last 4 and a half years, I would say there is more fury than amusement going on on the left. Not that there isn't amusement to be found in Trump's antics, but come on.

But you lol at the thought that he's making Democrats mad.
Don't bull**** the troops with the phony nonpartisan crap. You guys get just as giggly about Biden and the Democrats gaffes as the leafy does about Republican screw-ups. Only thing is, There's more to giggled at, to scorn and ridicule, about this administration and this President than there has been in a long while.

Back
Top Bottom