• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian jets used in Trump ad....honesty

This is no different than when the DNC did their tribute to vets and showed Russian ships on their backdrop. Someone screwed up. It happens.

And the right went NUTS over it.

Yep, just like you guys are now. Very predictable.

I'm not, I'm laughing. Way to go LYING again, very predictable of you.

And the right went NUTS over it.

Are you concerned at all that, like the Russians, Americans are suckers for war-positive imagery and ceremony? What a shame that "the troops" are used to sell all of the selfish political ambitions of fascists to rubes who don't benefit from them.

In the sense that war imagery is just a marketing tool, it really doesn't matter whose warriors are pictured, the disease is the same, I suppose. No matter what product or person is being bolstered by the association, the truth is that its cynical, orwellian manipulation and it works on us every time.

So, the next time you find yourself being told to remember or honor the fallen, consider first whether an entitled, fat draft dodger, like Trump is worthy of the association. Ask whether a football game, for **** sake, is the proper venue for our nation's greatest potential immorality to be celebrated. And, if you still get a lump in your throat, be aware that it's merely the conditioned response of advertisers who, believe it or not, just sold you something utterly useless to TRUE freedom.

This is amazing.

:lol:

I suggest a couple of possibilities: firstly the Trump campaign is as lazy and cheap as he is and hire poor PR firms who can;t be bothered to do the job.

...Or operatives within the campaign and/or dissenters within those firms are deliberately trying to undermine. Tricks like these not only make him and his team look stupid, but are a nod to his failings. With Fortunate Son, it's his bone spur excuse; with this poster, his apparent subservience to Russia.

Or a third. Russians working to elect Donald Trump sent the pic.

I'm not, I'm laughing. Way to go LYING again, very predictable of you.

So the left isn't going nuts about this? I guess that explains why there are multiple threads on it.

So the left isn't going nuts about this? I guess that explains why there are multiple threads on it.

I didn’t say some on the left aren’t, you said “ Yep, just like you guys are now.” which inferred “I” was which I’m not, so you were lying.

I didn’t say some on the left aren’t, you said “ Yep, just like you guys are now.” which inferred “I” was which I’m not, so you were lying.

Weird, you post like most of the lefties. Oh well, my apologies.

The left is going nuts? Maybe. You can't tell when the right goes nuts because they stay in a state of perpetual bat****. They don't mind the military being cynically used by PR firms to sell horrible people with horrible policies as long as it's THEIR horrible people and horrible policies being sold.

The left really can't afford to go nuts. There must be one sane, albethey angry, party in the halls of congress because the whitehouse is a circus and the Senate is a turtle with a rubber stamp.

If there are multiple threads, that's no indication of the left being nuts, it speaks more to the right's incompetence but I realize that moral judo has become the shameless, blameless, republican way. Talk about the other guy, especially when you're wrong.

The left is going nuts? Maybe. You can't tell when the right goes nuts because they stay in a state of perpetual bat****. They don't mind the military being cynically used by PR firms to sell horrible people with horrible policies as long as it's THEIR horrible people and horrible policies being sold.

The left really can't afford to go nuts. There must be one sane, albethey angry, party in the halls of congress because the whitehouse is a circus and the Senate is a turtle with a rubber stamp.

If there are multiple threads, that's no indication of the left being nuts, it speaks more to the right's incompetence but I realize that moral judo has become the shameless, blameless, republican way. Talk about the other guy, especially when you're wrong.

I don't suppose you saw this that I previously posted:

Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

On the last night of the Democratic National Convention, a retired Navy four-star took the stage to pay tribute to veterans. Behind him, on a giant screen, the image of four hulking warships reinforced his patriotic message.

But there was a big mistake in the stirring backdrop: those are Russian warships.

While retired Adm. John Nathman, a former commander of Fleet Forces Command, honored vets as America's best, the ships from the Russian Federation Navy were arrayed like sentinels on the big screen above.

Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

It was a dumb mistake when the DNC did it in 2016 and it was a dumb mistake when Trump's campaign did it now. Stupid things happen.

His level of stupidity soars with everything he does. I love that he is on the air every day making a fool of himself every time his round mouth moves. He was hideous on ABC last night.

Oh, you had a point?

Yes, a very good one. One far too open-eyed for the likes of the modern conservative deny-alist. Nothing they do matters if they don't take responsibility. Fools.

Yes, a very good one. One far too open-eyed for the likes of the modern conservative deny-alist. Nothing they do matters if they don't take responsibility. Fools.

You want all conservatives to take responsibility for a dumb mistake made in a campaign ad? That’s a different take.

You want all conservatives to take responsibility for a dumb mistake made in a campaign ad? That’s a different take.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were just playing dumb about my greater point. I didn't realize you were genuinely confused.

Never mind. Just go back to sleep, secure in the knowledge that the state is well equipped to kill whomever threatens the third quarter profits of your corporate masters.

lol democrats sure to get mad! :lol:
^^​
If American democracy fails, it's because of the above kind of poster. He thinks the best quality of a president is that he pisses off or ****s over 'the left'.​

^^​
If American democracy fails, it's because of the above kind of poster. He thinks the best quality of a president is that he pisses off or ****s over 'the left'.​

Yeah, the conservative argument that brown people are trying to destroy the country belies their own glaring hostility to this nation and their apathy to its future. If I had to guess, I'd say the repubs (the establishment) will destroy it long before the powerless minorites do.

of course it does. You're dismissing a fellow american, when in previous times, I certainly would take someone's concerns seriously. Not these democrats though, so it's nice to see trump gives these "scorners" and "ridiculers" the middle finger. "Here's a your russian connection! *Planes fly in an ad" LOL

Maybe if they quit "scorning" half the country, they'll have an easier time in elections.

Trump got less than 63 million votes in 2016. We have over 320 million people in this country. Unless you studied math at Trump University, you know that 63 million isn't half of 320 million.

^^​
pffft all i've ever seen was people who just wanted to piss over "the right".

sorry but, I have no obligation to "go high" when they don't.

Back
Top Bottom