• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"russian" empire rehearsed takeover of Denmark, Sweden, Norway . NATO must be ready !

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
"russian" empire rehearsed takeover of Denmark, Sweden, Norway . NATO must be ready ! I am 100% sure that Finland will fight back asitaic barbaric hordes like the wolverines

(sabre under the Leon is symbol of barbaric Muscovy )

whats about Sweden, Norway ? what do you think guys?

"
A new US report reveals that thousands of Russian soldiers took part in a huge military exercise which simulated a takeover of Bornholm, the second such Russian exercise aimed at the Danish island.
Some 33,000 Russian soldiers rehearsed a military takeover of the Baltic Sea area on March 21st to 25th, including practising the seizure of Gotland off Sweden's east coast, Danish island Bornholm, Finland's Swedish-speaking Åland islands and northern Norway, security expert Edward Lucas writes in a new report for US-based Center for European Policy Analysis (Cepa).

"If carried out successfully, control of those territories would make it all but impossible for Nato allies to reinforce the Baltic states," his report, titled 'The Coming Storm', claims"

https://www.thelocal.dk/20150625/russia-rehearsed-takeover-of-denmark

Your incendiary racist language of "asitaic barbaric hordes" lowers the dignity of anyone who would try to debate you.

"russian" empire rehearsed takeover of Denmark, Sweden, Norway . NATO must be ready ! I am 100% sure that Finland will fight back asitaic barbaric hordes like the wolverines

(sabre under the Leon is symbol of barbaric Muscovy )

whats about Sweden, Norway ? what do you think guys?

"
A new US report reveals that thousands of Russian soldiers took part in a huge military exercise which simulated a takeover of Bornholm, the second such Russian exercise aimed at the Danish island.
Some 33,000 Russian soldiers rehearsed a military takeover of the Baltic Sea area on March 21st to 25th, including practising the seizure of Gotland off Sweden's east coast, Danish island Bornholm, Finland's Swedish-speaking Åland islands and northern Norway, security expert Edward Lucas writes in a new report for US-based Center for European Policy Analysis (Cepa).

"If carried out successfully, control of those territories would make it all but impossible for Nato allies to reinforce the Baltic states," his report, titled 'The Coming Storm', claims"

https://www.thelocal.dk/20150625/russia-rehearsed-takeover-of-denmark

The US has plans for the invasion of practically every nation in the world. Allies included.

Is the US evil?

The US has plans for the invasion of practically every nation in the world. Allies included.

Is the US evil?
have you ever been in Muscovy or USSR? how can you an American (or?) can compere very top of human centralization with its very bottom - Nigeria with snow , " Do you really want a bunch of criminal cowboys controlling the world's energy supply?" - Sergey Brin, 2002 "

Your incendiary racist language of "asitaic barbaric hordes"...
nothing racist in my post i live i post racial time, not you for sure. i use only political - historical -geographic language, buy this book
TSAREV ULUS: RUSSIA IN THE GOLDEN HORDE. One of the consequences of the Mongol conquest of Russia was that the Russians became familiar with ...
by CJ Halperin

have you ever been in Muscovy or USSR? how can you an American (or?) can compere very top of human centralization with its very bottom - Nigeria with snow , " Do you really want a bunch of criminal cowboys controlling the world's energy supply?" - Sergey Brin, 2002 "

Is the US evil?

Yes or no?

nothing racist in my post i live i post racial time, not you for sure. i use only political - historical -geographic language, buy this book
TSAREV ULUS: RUSSIA IN THE GOLDEN HORDE. One of the consequences of the Mongol conquest of Russia was that the Russians became familiar with ...
by CJ Halperin

It was the RUSSIANS that defeated the Golden Horde.

How could RUSSIANS both be the Golden Horde and defeat the Golden Horde?

First of all: no, Russia is not going to attack Europe any time soon. And what's up with the OP spamming this forum with weird ass claims about Russians being Mongols or something. Has he never met a Russian?

But what Russia is doing is definitely flexing. A few years ago an exercise where Russia prepares an invasion of NATO members not named Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania would have been unthinkable. It's basically signalling to NATO that they do whatever they want. And the reason they can do that is because NATO is weaker than ever before, with the United States having a President that undermines it.

First of all: no, Russia is not going to attack Europe any time soon. And what's up with the OP spamming this forum with weird ass claims about Russians being Mongols or something. Has he never met a Russian?

But what Russia is doing is definitely flexing. A few years ago an exercise where Russia prepares an invasion of NATO members not named Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania would have been unthinkable. It's basically signalling to NATO that they do whatever they want. And the reason they can do that is because NATO is weaker than ever before, with the United States having a President that undermines it.

Europe has been under Muscovite brutal attacks the last 500 years , are you living in a cave or what ?

36e824eb1a428aedaf5e8c5d127eb9b9.jpg

b88a1e55bf44.jpg

Attachments

• b88a1e55bf44.jpg
    b88a1e55bf44.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
Reading now that the US is withdrawing their military presence from Norway. This puts the Russian exercise in a larger picture. They want to show that NATO cooperation is weakening and the US isn't protecting Norway anymore.

Reading now that the US is withdrawing their military presence from Norway. This puts the Russian exercise in a larger picture. They want to show that NATO cooperation is weakening and the US isn't protecting Norway anymore.
USA sends more and more troops to Scandinavia an Baltics , and Putin (KGB/ozero ) hates it

USA sends more and more troops to Scandinavia an Baltics , and Putin (KGB/ozero ) hates it

No, they are withdrawing. The 700 marines that were deployed in Norway are leaving. This is why Russia had their exercise, as a show of strength in the wake of US withdrawal.

No, they are withdrawing. The 700 marines that were deployed in Norway are leaving. This is why Russia had their exercise, as a show of strength in the wake of US withdrawal.
Trump´s game , but R and D will never allow Trump to destroy NATO in order to please KGB/Ozero

The members of the EU have a combined military strength that would piss all over any attempt Russia was stupid enough to make. They don't even need our help. Most of Russia's military is still Vietnam era. Also Russia's GDP routinely falls below that of the city of Tokyo. Any entire country with less economic output than one city. They know that and they'd never be stupid enough to actually invade the EU directly.

The members of the EU have a combined military strength that would piss all over any attempt Russia was stupid enough to make. They don't even need our help. Most of Russia's military is still Vietnam era. Also Russia's GDP routinely falls below that of the city of Tokyo. Any entire country with less economic output than one city. They know that and they'd never be stupid enough to actually invade the EU directly.
No they won't, not unless EU is such divided they can pick them one at a time which would only work the few countries they went for first. It's simply not worth the risk for Russia to actually go after a NATO or EU member. However if Luka fails to contain the demonstartors in Belarus I expect little green men to pop up there.

The danger lies more in the future. US provided NATO with leadership, without that leadership NATO is in many ways crippled, EU is not a military alliance. If Russia invaded say Estonia today, NATO would for sure answer. But if NATO continue to become more and more irrelevant, and the EU continues to be engulfed in it's internal feuds, who's to say Russia wouldn't be able to invade the Baltic countries before anyone react in say 2028. The alternatives are: 1) US reassert it's commitment to NATO and reassumes it's traditional leadership role or 2) a real European alliance is established that can coordinate a common defence.

No they won't, not unless EU is such divided they can pick them one at a time which would only work the few countries they went for first. It's simply not worth the risk for Russia to actually go after a NATO or EU member. However if Luka fails to contain the demonstartors in Belarus I expect little green men to pop up there.

The danger lies more in the future. US provided NATO with leadership, without that leadership NATO is in many ways crippled, EU is not a military alliance. If Russia invaded say Estonia today, NATO would for sure answer. But if NATO continue to become more and more irrelevant, and the EU continues to be engulfed in it's internal feuds, who's to say Russia wouldn't be able to invade the Baltic countries before anyone react in say 2028. The alternatives are: 1) US reassert it's commitment to NATO and reassumes it's traditional leadership role or 2) a real European alliance is established that can coordinate a common defence.

Or maybe in 2020 the Red Scare is over. Maybe we could have some good diplomacy if people stopped treating Russians like super-villains from a James Bond movie.

Or maybe in 2020 the Red Scare is over. Maybe we could have some good diplomacy if people stopped treating Russians like super-villains from a James Bond movie.
Fine, if they pull out of the Ukraine and stop their information warfare, yes. Happily. Until then it's hard to see them as anything but an aggressor. I mean I think the OP overreacting and hurting his own case with his spam, but Putin's government has been confrontational for several years now.

Fine, if they pull out of the Ukraine and stop their information warfare, yes. Happily. Until then it's hard to see them as anything but an aggressor. I mean I think the OP overreacting and hurting his own case with his spam, but Putin's government has been confrontational for several years now.

Putin´s gang (product of criminal 90s) believe that western men dont have the balls to challenge the ozero (Muscovite empire in general) . BBC made entire film about size of the balls of our politicians, i can say mildly KGB/ozero have a point ...

This World, World War Three: Inside the War Room - BBC Two
www.bbc.co.uk › BBC Two › This World

Feb 4, 2016 - A committee of senior former British military and diplomatic figures comes together to war-game a hypothetical 'hot war' in eastern Europe.

so you think Putin´s ozero/KGB are not super-villains from a James Bond movie?

PS how we´d treat KGB/Ozero crime cartel ?

Long Live NATO, Down to Moscow´s khaganate

Back
Top Bottom