• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian elites planning to overthrow Putin: Ukrainian intelligence

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

its clear like a sunny day that czar Pootler is finished , qestion is,for how long he can survive ? I think its around 1 year , what do you think ?

1647894687267.png

its clear like a sunny day that czar Pootler is finished , qestion is,for how long he can survive ? I think its around 1 year , what do you think ?

View attachment 67381301

Well, if they were we literally just shot their plan in the head by blabbing about it all over the Internet.

View attachment 67381301

How intelligent can they be if they put this out to the world instead of helping behind the scene?

View attachment 67381301
Less, I say he's dead, in some weeks, less than six months.

One can only hope, but I’m not holding my breath on this.

How intelligent can they be if they put this out to the world instead of helping behind the scene?

Of course, if it’s disinformation and the Ukrainians care trying to split Putin’s leadership by making him more paranoid, that could be the goal.

Of course, if it’s disinformation and the Ukrainians care trying to split Putin’s leadership by making him more paranoid, that could be the goal.

Which would be a big mistep. We don't need someone with paranoia who has nukes.

Putin needs to stay away from any buildings with more than one floor.

Making the guy with the power to incinerate millions more paranoid does not strike me as a particularly good idea.

View attachment 67381301
Putin is very well protected. The elimination of Putin would need to come from the military.

Putin is very well protected. The elimination of Putin would need to come from the military.

Or the people he thinks are protecting him.

Of course Ukrainian intelligence is going to put something like this out there. True or not.

Of course Ukrainian intelligence is going to put something like this out there. True or not.

I can just see it now, Putin getting so paranoid that he'll start ordering all kinds of medieval loyalty tests like Saddam.

Making the guy with the power to incinerate millions more paranoid does not strike me as a particularly good idea.

If my country were being leveled and kids bombed into oblivion anyway I would go for it.

If my country were being leveled and kids bombed into oblivion anyway I would go for it.

Again, given Putin’s ability to effectively turn Ukraine into a burnt out wasteland, making him more paranoid— and therefore more likely to do so— strikes me as quite foolish.

View attachment 67381301
The source of this information is the Ministry of Defense in Ukraine.

I can just see it now, Putin getting so paranoid that he'll start ordering all kinds of medieval loyalty tests like Saddam.
Or loyalty oaths like the last guy

Again, given Putin’s ability to effectively turn Ukraine into a burnt out wasteland, making him more paranoid— and therefore more likely to do so— strikes me as quite foolish.
Or you know nothing happens because putins pride gets in the way.

Back
Top Bottom