• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russian Arctic Build Up

we are at war with Moscow, like you it or not, but this time Moscow´s empire will be finished much faster , you know 1% of world GDP, natural resource based economy , etc.

Spamming the forums with rhetoric and pictures does nothing for your case.

No declaration of war as been declared by the US or Japan against Russia (not Moscow, Russia.) Neither government of the US or Japan has authorized any kind of military engagement or campaign against Russia.

I am asking a simple question that you continue to avoid, are you wanting the US and/or Japan to use military force against Russia for the purpose of annexing land? Yes or no.

And I do not need pictures and cartoons in the answer.

i has happened couple of times already) and it will happened again
LOL))) can you write here Moscow´s GDP (word) population size (vs. USA, lets say) other statistic in 1905 and today ( 1% world´s GDP)

Has nothing to do with the discussion.

Spamming the forums with rhetoric and pictures does nothing for your case.

No declaration of war as been declared by the US or Japan against Russia (not Moscow, Russia.) Neither government of the US or Japan has authorized any kind of military engagement or campaign against Russia.

I am asking a simple question that you continue to avoid, are you wanting the US and/or Japan to use military force against Russia for the purpose of annexing land? Yes or no.

And I do not need pictures and cartoons in the answer.
no one declares the wars anymore , Moscow - Chechen , Moscow - Ukrainian wars , Balkans wars , etc.
"
Canada and the West are at war with "russia" whether they want it or not: military experts
"

no one declares the wars anymore , Moscow - Chechen , Moscow - Ukrainian wars , Balkans wars , etc.
"
Canada and the West are at war with "russia" whether they want it or not: military experts
"

The challenge:

LOL))) can you write here Moscow´s GDP (word) population size (vs. USA, lets say) other statistic in 1905 and today ( 1% world´s GDP)

1905 is completely and totally irrelevant to today. The OTTOMAN EMPIRE still existed in 1905. I get that you don’t have anything to justify your laughable claims, but seriously......

Vladivostok is a massively important naval base. That’s like saying a US President would sell off Hawaii and California together.
Trump might, if he could pocket the proceeds. Putin can.

I'm not saying Vlad is that audacious, but seriously. What would stop him?

Vladivostok is both an important civilian and military city. It is the Russian key to the Pacific. A strategic point. Up to 1/3rd of the Russian sea power has been commanded from there. Commercially it served as a huge import hub (far more than export) and imports or builds a quarter of a million autos yearly.

Severing Vladivostok from Russia would be like the US selling California. It is one of the few cash cows of the Russian Federation.
Yes, I understand that. However, they still lack the funding to beef up the infrastructure. A deal with China would bring a huge influx of much needed capital to the region. That's not to say sell it. Maybe more like let someone who knows what they are doing administer it.

Personally, I'd sell or lease. Then take that money and dump it into expanding along the Arctic. They could probably even negotiate land rights for the existing base and keep it. Administering Vladivostok from Moscow is a nightmare.

Yes, I understand that. However, they still lack the funding to beef up the infrastructure. A deal with China would bring a huge influx of much needed capital to the region. That's not to say sell it. Maybe more like let someone who knows what they are doing administer it.

Personally, I'd sell or lease. Then take that money and dump it into expanding along the Arctic. They could probably even negotiate land rights for the existing base and keep it. Administering Vladivostok from Moscow is a nightmare.

Valid suggestion... However I belive the institutional paranoia of Russia will kill that deal.

And leasing the base from another country? I see another Crimea issue in the future.

"
"

Again you avoided the question.

For the record and as others have asked as well... “I am asking a simple question that you continue to avoid, are you wanting the US and/or Japan to use military force against Russia for the purpose of annexing land? Yes or no.”

Answer or admit you have nothing but rhetoric, cartoons, and random YouTube videos.

Valid suggestion... However I belive the institutional paranoia of Russia will kill that deal.

And leasing the base from another country? I see another Crimea issue in the future.
I'm basically just bouncing ideas around from an entrepreneurial perspective. I see Vladivostok as an untapped gold mine that the Russians have little to no idea how to tap.

I think Russia would collapse in on itself if it tried to occupy anywhere larger than Finnmark. Crippling sanctions plus vast wealth inequality and an outdated, top-heavy military.
Also, despite nukes, I doubt Russia would use nukes on a nuclear power, if at all.

Canada better stay on the United States' good side. Here's a really good article laying out the Russian build up along the coast of the Arctic Ocean.

Making matters worse, the Russkies have a few new toys.

Yeah, Right Wing denial of global warming came at a cost. Read all about it.

Russia is most of the arctic, well holy hell how would they ever figure out how to travel through frozen waters when most of their ports are frozen coldwater hellholes, man it seems like russia has the edge because their whole nation is like the arctic, while america just has alaska and even then did not need an army of icebreakers like russia does with siberia.

I think Russia would collapse in on itself if it tried to occupy anywhere larger than Finnmark. Crippling sanctions plus vast wealth inequality and an outdated, top-heavy military.
Also, despite nukes, I doubt Russia would use nukes on a nuclear power, if at all.
yes "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"

Russia is most of the arctic, well holy hell how would they ever figure out how to travel through frozen waters when most of their ports are frozen coldwater hellholes, man it seems like russia has the edge because their whole nation is like the arctic, while america just has alaska and even then did not need an army of icebreakers like russia does with siberia.
TV.ru lies

this region was colonized by Koba and kobyla´s clan , using the slaves (Belarusians, Ukrainians, Poles , first of all) today Moscow doesn't have the free slaves

Russians leaving Siberia and the Far East - Invesforesight
https://investforesight.com › russians-leaving-siberia-an...

4 Feb 2020 — According to Rosstat, Russians are also leaving the Saratov, Omsk and Kemerovo regions, as well as the Altai Territory. The North Caucasus ...

TV.ru lies

this region was colonized by Koba and kobyla´s clan , using the slaves (Belarusians, Ukrainians, Poles , first of all) today Moscow doesn't have the free slaves

4 Feb 2020 — According to Rosstat, Russians are also leaving the Saratov, Omsk and Kemerovo regions, as well as the Altai Territory. The North Caucasus ...

They simply do not have the population to inhabit all that space. What's Russia, like 150 million? That is nowhere near enough people.

They simply do not have the population to inhabit all that space. What's Russia, like 150 million? That is nowhere near enough people.
around 132.000.000 , less than in Nigeria , Bangladesh, P-stan, Indonesia , Brazil , etc.

"
The territory of Russia is 17.075.260 square meters. km and mainly lies north of 55 ° N.
Approximately 85% of the territory is not suitable for permanent comfortable living of the population. permafrost (areas of Siberia and the Far East) occupies 60% of the territory of Russia, swamps and wetlands almost 22%, rivers and lakes about 4%. Another part of the land is periodically flooded, part is occupied by mountains and forests, a little under ravines, part under deserts and solonchaks.

According to the State Statistics Committee's report for 2005, in Russia 2.2 million square meters of agricultural land are cultivated or used in agriculture. km, of which only 1.2 million for arable land, 0.2 million square kilometers are occupied by settlements of all types in the country. km, for industrial facilities and for military purposes 0.2 million, for other 0.1 million.
For a happy life, the Russians still have 2.561.289 square meters. km.
This is 15% of the territory ie. real Russia is slightly larger than Sudan, but less than Kazakhstan.
Average temperatures in January, in different regions, from 0 to -50 ° C, in July from 1 to 25 ° C, precipitation falls from 150 to 2000 mm per year.
At temperatures below -5 ° C, the maintenance costs of the infrastructure with each degree below zero increase exponentially.
Snow removal in the thickness of 40 cm in St. Petersburg takes more than 30 days.
63% of Russians with incomes above the national average would like their children to study and work abroad.
35% want their children to live abroad permanently.
The average Russian consumes 18 liters of alcohol per year.
According to the conclusion of UN experts, the annual consumption of 8 liters of alcohol per capita leads to a serious degradation of the population.
In Russia, a pack of cigarettes can be bought for 30 cents, a bottle of beer, which can be bought at every corner 24 hours a day, is cheaper than a bottle of drinking water.
Only 1% of the water consumed by Russians meets the world quality standards.

more GosStat numbers :
so new, dont you think that we have to help Moscow and its colonies?
cfe0d5ade2a69da61067e11846384249.jpg

yes "With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher"

Spamming stupidity once again.

Russia defeated the Golden Horde.

around 132.000.000 , less than in Nigeria , Bangladesh, P-stan, Indonesia , Brazil , etc.

"
The territory of Russia is 17.075.260 square meters. km and mainly lies north of 55 ° N.
Approximately 85% of the territory is not suitable for permanent comfortable living of the population. permafrost (areas of Siberia and the Far East) occupies 60% of the territory of Russia, swamps and wetlands almost 22%, rivers and lakes about 4%. Another part of the land is periodically flooded, part is occupied by mountains and forests, a little under ravines, part under deserts and solonchaks.

According to the State Statistics Committee's report for 2005, in Russia 2.2 million square meters of agricultural land are cultivated or used in agriculture. km, of which only 1.2 million for arable land, 0.2 million square kilometers are occupied by settlements of all types in the country. km, for industrial facilities and for military purposes 0.2 million, for other 0.1 million.
This is 15% of the territory ie. real Russia is slightly larger than Sudan, but less than Kazakhstan.
Average temperatures in January, in different regions, from 0 to -50 ° C, in July from 1 to 25 ° C, precipitation falls from 150 to 2000 mm per year.
At temperatures below -5 ° C, the maintenance costs of the infrastructure with each degree below zero increase exponentially.
Snow removal in the thickness of 40 cm in St. Petersburg takes more than 30 days.
63% of Russians with incomes above the national average would like their children to study and work abroad.
According to the conclusion of UN experts, the annual consumption of 8 liters of alcohol per capita leads to a serious degradation of the population.
In Russia, a pack of cigarettes can be bought for 30 cents, a bottle of beer, which can be bought at every corner 24 hours a day, is cheaper than a bottle of drinking water.

more GosStat numbers :
It's a nation that would benefit by using robots but they lack the cash. Imagine if the Japanese had all that land. Hell, we'd have fully automated mines and oil fields by now.

"

more GosStat numbers :

Spamming and fantasy maps isnt discussion.

Russia is already pushing the great northern route as an alternative to Suez -especially after that ship grounding

TV.ru lies

Disagreeing with you isn't "TV.ru lies".

Speaking of lies.

There was no "colonization" as it was RUSSIAN land.

It's a nation that would benefit by using robots but they lack the cash. Imagine if the Japanese had all that land. Hell, we'd have fully automated mines and oil fields by now.
Muscovy is geographical and logistical nightmare , thats why it can be ruled only by a despot

1*cdmi3PfqH8o85nL8XkMv8w.jpeg

Dissolution of Muscovy is only one solution

russiamap.jpg

Russia is already pushing the great northern route as an alternative to Suez -especially after that ship grounding
Canada/USA/Denmark will win the great northern route race without problem , no one trusts to the KGB thugs ( Muscovites)

Muscovy is geographical and logistical nightmare , thats why it can be ruled only by a despot

Dissolution of Muscovy is only one solution

russiamap.jpg

Again with the INTERNATIONAL MISREPRESENTATION of the Siberian protest and the rather silly maps.

Back
Top Bottom