• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"russia"-Ukraine war latest news: at least 50 people killed in rocket attack at Kramatorsk

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
one more pootin´s war crime, he must pay !!! many Moscow trolls all over internet spread information that it was an Ukrainian rocker , I hove we will keep our forum clean from them ... what we need to do its send to Ukraine the offensive weapons NOW!!

Litwin I remember being on this and other forums with you that you predicted all this crap years ago. I have used diffferent names like Rue or Roobarb or other names but I have always responded to your posts with support. If people go back and they could read some of your old threads from years ago they would see you pegged Putin and the current conflict before even the Crimea invasion and constantly warned what he was capable of and some called you a right wing extremist. If they had bothered to read your posts they would have known you are in fact quite reasonable but your posts about Putin were dead on. I think sometimes Litwin one must be from Europe and of a certain generation to truly understand the kind of system that Putin comes from.

Litwin the crimes being committed must be held accountable. Putin must be held accountable. Whether he is strung up by his own people before that happens, who knows.

@Litwin, I have seen @Mika-El write in defense of your prescience before today. I do not know as much as he does about your posting history. I do want to say that among all the other atrocities committed by the Russians, this attack at the train station today was still striking in its pure evil. It stands out as the example of a text book war crime. I hope that the US and NATO can assist people in leaving the East now, before it is too late for more of them.

If this doesn't convince international fence sitters to turn against Russia, nothing will.

@Litwin, I have seen @Mika-El write in defense of your prescience before today. I do not know as much as he does about your posting history. I do want to say that among all the other atrocities committed by the Russians, this attack at the train station today was still striking in its pure evil. It stands out as the example of a text book war crime. I hope that the US and NATO can assist people in leaving the East now, before it is too late for more of them.
my posting history is very simple , all my posts are against Moscow imperialism , my main aim has always been "Ceterum censeo, delenda est Muscovy " we are at war with Muscovites since 16c.

yes, Muscovy is losing this war , all what they got is TERROR , BUT THIS TIME THEY ARE GONNA PAY FOR WAR CRIMES IN UKRAINE

Putin is an animal.

And Americans like Tsarist Trump, Comrade Carlson, and Moscow Marjorie think he's a genius worthy of their support.

Putin is an animal.

And Americans like Tsarist Trump, Comrade Carlson, and Moscow Marjorie think he's a genius worthy of their support.

And the fact that these people are national spokesmen for a large portion of our nation is something I thought would never happen in my lifetime. I really cannot understand why so many Americans follow these people like sheep.

And the fact that these people are national spokesmen for a large portion of our nation is something I thought would never happen in my lifetime. I really cannot understand why so many Americans follow these people like sheep.
They are politicians and pundits, which means they do and say nothing if it doesn't protect their power/revenue streams. Their audience buys into the idea of "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat," so...

The West is spineless.

As if the Butcher cares about sanctions against his daughters!

He murdered those train station passengers because he could.

He knows that the West is too chicken (or decent) to take effective action.

Hear tell the Brits in the 1930s had opportunities to, uh, neutralize that German weirdo who had seized control. But they felt it would be bad form to do something so underhanded. Not cricket, old chap!

They are politicians and pundits, which means they do and say nothing if it doesn't protect their power/revenue streams. Their audience buys into the idea of "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat," so...

It is strange. Up until the rise of right wing media like Rush and Fox News, the nation was not sorted into friends and enemies like this, its a shame and to be honest, it won't change until their listeners turn that shit off. I can tell immediately by what a poster talks about which media flavor they are following. The right pushes a storyline as long as they can get followers and then another one replaces it. Its a propaganda machine.

Back
Top Bottom